Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,921 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (38978 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by trapQ: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
she obviously was on her way back from work. the question you should've asked is why do people rape other people?
Fourwinds:
d question I keep asking is why do girls like walking at night when they know they are more prone to danger than boys...

sometimes I feel girls contribute to their predicament

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley

Thank y
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Tolatutu: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I hope one day if(God forbid), an incident like this happens to your daughter, you first ask her what she was wearing before severely dealing with the rapîsts. smiley

Abeg don't curse his poor daughter, it will be bad enough having a man with such disgusting views as a father

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
Tolatutu:

Abeg don't curse his poor daughter, it will be bad enough having a man with such disgusting views as a father

Naah, I'm not cursing anybody.
I'm only awakening his emotions to the seriousness of that brain-dead statement he made; since the only way guys understand rape is if you bring their sister or daughter into the picture.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Elvis506(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
na wa o rape cases everywhere .. but if she knows the guys it should be easier for the police to arrest them nau..nigerian police tho
cult and rape case everywhere...wish am naija presido. rape case for dey attract death penalty.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

*Modified* To those quoting me and saying trash... Well, am too busy to reply you all for now. Nys job thou, y'all drew my attention to notice ur existence smiley

Thank you my broda am not in support of rapist but like you said you will never hear dat a deeper life sister or an Hijabiya sisters are been raped, no it will never happen bkoz de do dress properly nd it is said "you will be address the way you dress"

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
d question I keep asking is why do girls like walking at night when they know they are more prone to danger than boys...

sometimes I feel girls contribute to their predicament

Don't ask why guys rape people.

Just keep asking why girls 'like' walking at night....
Keep asking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by sage2(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
victorazy:

This oga don dey find his own missing rib grin
Oga here is not twitter where is hapening grin
Anyway! Good move.

On the contrary, it has more to do with she being a female in tech than the missing rib thing. It is not every now and then you come across female programmers in Naija.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
movmentish:

so because u are hungry and I cook a nice meal u must chop Abi, bros coz u can't control yourself you decide to appropriate the blame on d female folks.... I think you are a rapist or a potential one.
not a potential one any more, he's a rapist already cos the implication of his statement is that he rapes and will continue to rape any lady on skimpy outfit. Why don't they go to cubs and start raping all the girls in bum shorts and mini skirts since what they wear makes them victims of rape?

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Thank you my broda am not in support of rapist but like you said you will never hear dat a deeper life sister or an Hijabiya sisters are been raped, no it will never happen bkoz de do dress properly nd it is said "you will be address the way you dress"

Oh, the sheer foolishness....
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Elvis506(m): 10:52am On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Keep asking.
either way, rape isn't something we should be encouraging in anyway
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Elvis506(m): 10:54am On Oct 17, 2015
I wonder how they derive pleasure in raping...all u rapist out there, e dey sweet ni?

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by DrewMX(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
They deserved to be Jailed!

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Elvis506(m): 10:58am On Oct 17, 2015
DrewMX:
They deserved to be Jailed!
jailed or condemn to death by hanging or drowning
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by montezz(f): 11:22am On Oct 17, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

this is too horrible to be ignored. The case shows the very worst of honor culture. The ideology must be deconstructed. Until people internalize that there is no excuse for abuse hence inflict capital punishment on the offenders, women will continue to be raped. I'm amazed as to how someone can give a shallow assumption as this. Let's talk ISIS rape victims,is their mode of dressing indecent? that deeper life sisters hasn'tz come out to share their story doesn't mean they've never been raped. Are you insinuating that Constant molestation of the girl-child,old women and so on are caused simply because they dressed 'slutish'lol...u nid to fix some screws in ur head!

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by ewizard1: 11:31am On Oct 17, 2015
When you get them... Just yamutualize them. #Lobatan
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Originalsly: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2015
Guys will continue to rape at will as long as the police and community do not treat it as a major problem or crime. The rapists have no consequences to consider. In other communities....rape is like very rare because a guy knows if he is caught his life would quickly end in fire and smoke. Here is a victim that knows the rapists.... the police know the rapists.... the community knows the rapists.... know their base. .. the crimes they commit...but did nothing about it....why would they now take action?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by ernesterioo(f): 11:50am On Oct 17, 2015
Iffa hear , 8PM u still dey waka, Iffa hear , 8PM u still dey waka, Iffa hear , 8PM u still dey waka,

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by maryhaam(f): 11:53am On Oct 17, 2015
Six,as in mefa, it is well.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by opedaydydx9(m): 11:55am On Oct 17, 2015
They said she's dating a rival cult member, one way of the other she's having a thing with cultists, some girls like the company of cultists,.... Of which she might not be dating any of them,
A lady once told me, " I like rolling with alora boys" I shook my head

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Iamthoney(m): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
dre11:

http://punchng.news/2015/10/16/six-men-gang-rape-18-year-old-at-gunpoint/

Two rounds each multiply by the number of the boys sorry men...omo the girl strong oooo chai! Police make una arrest them ASAP so that them go start new life for kiriki
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Keep asking.
if girls carry on with dis kind of ur responds., den dey should expect rape....

y should I be thinking y armed robbers rob people . rather how I can avoid such senario... by adhering to security tips

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
if girls carry on with dis kind of ur responds., den dey should expect rape...

y should I be thinking y armed robbers rob people . rather how I can avoid such senario... by adhering to security tips

My sisters, are you hearing this? cheesy cheesy

Expect rape if you walk late at night cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
MzNelly:

lipsrsealed
MzNelly:

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by dominique(f): 12:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

Very shallow reasoning from you and your friend managermahmud. How about children that are being raped, were they wearing skimpy clothes too? Who told you those that hihabiya or deeper life sisters don't get raped? Whe had a notice board in our uni mosque and one of the bulletins carried how a Muslim sister was raped on her way home from mosque after observing her morning prayer. Did she wear revealing clothes to the mosque?

You and your friend need to rid yourselves of your this shallow, disgusting and ignorant point of view.

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Fourwinds: 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
trapQ:
she obviously was on her way back from work. the question you should've asked is why do people rape other people?
no.!!! she went to see her uncle.. dis journey should have been done earlier dan dat or better still she can pass d nite in her uncles place

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 12:40pm On Oct 17, 2015
This men claim to be brave, tough and cultist? They are cowards raping a petrified 18 years old harmless girl,

They are all weak men, why not take the girl out for a drink of fine wine and cuisine? After, ask nicely for sex.
That's how real men do it.

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
no.!!! she went to see her uncle.. dis journey should have been done earlier dan dat or better still she can pass d nite in her uncles place
so females should not walk the streets a certain times to avoid been raped?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Girls' dressing these days means one statement to men: come chop undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by otiigba1(m): 12:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
MbashrexBashir:

don't talk Rubbish! there was a case of a rapist here in the UK he specifically targeted women wearing hijabs and covered head to toe, now tell me, since when has hijab wearing and covering head to toe became indecent dressing? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death In Adawawa For Beheading His Son For N1m (Graphic Pix) / What The Law Says About Man Who Sent 'Good Morning Babe' To A Married Woman / Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.