Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,646 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (38930 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 18, 2015
managermahmud:

I don't intend to reply those quoting me, but I've decided to reply you so as to educate u and to reshape ur daft way of understanding.
I said The alarming Cause (Not the sole cause) meaning to say, 90% of rape case is as a result of indecent dressing.
Am still wondering how you and those morons who quoted me do understand things in d class of learning
The alarming plus sole cause of rape is rapists

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by dazzlingbeau(f): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
MzNelly:

The only reason you have no reply to people mentioning you is because you have nothing meaningful to utter.

I read what you said the first time. You said indecent dressing causes rape, whether solely or alarmingly, nobody cares. You also said "Men are moved by what they see."
That's what you said.
Now this is the interpretation for that piece of garbage: "My natural state is a rapîst, so please don't wear what will trigger the beast in me. I am so uncivilized that a certain dress code needs to be maintained so that maybe, just maybe, I won't rapè you."

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Pidggin(f): 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
Rapists beware, your judgement is coming, you shall reap what you sow.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Confesses To Selling 19 Kids To Ritualists In Imo (Photos) / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com / The Nigerian Who Died In Police Custody In South Africa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.