Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos (38980 Views)

Four Men Gang-rape 15-year Old Girl In Lagos / Two Men Gang-Rape 13-Year-Old Girl Inside Cherubim & Seraphim Church In Lagos / Five Men Gang-Rape Woman In Lagos, Demand N2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by shammah1(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2015
May God punish all of those who fines pleasure in raping girls. Useless people cry

3 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Flips: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2015
Lagos becoming worse under Ambode..

3 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by shekone(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
Thou shall catch them and cut that which maketh them to sin.
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by NifemiOlu(m): 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see

What about babies being raped? You've not heard that too?
Go read about the Psychology of rape, it has nothing to do sexual enjoyment. It's about power, dominance and pain infliction.
So, it's only men who rape? Women rape men too. Can we now suggest that men walk with boxer shorts and revealing underwear that make them vulnerable to .rape? No.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by lyttmarine: 9:02am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
The last time I checked, the alarming cause of rape is wearing skimpy clothes esp mini skirt undecided and exposing their cleaves, that's d fashion in trend now
I've never heard that a deeper life lady was raped. Ladies b wise, men are moved by what they see
tru talk Bro

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Orikinla(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
dre11:

http://punchng.news/2015/10/16/six-men-gang-rape-18-year-old-at-gunpoint/

[size=28pt]When re-tarded vulnerable adults breed, they only reproduce their kind.
GARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by theripper3: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

We are talking about lecherous Yoruba men inclined to raping any lady with a hole, u talking nonsense.

This oily soup pple should be castrated asap.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by managermahmud: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2015
neocortex:

Very dumb comment from you.
A raped deeper life lady will likely not go to the police just to protect her image and
that of her family.
If you don't live in a cave, you will know that even fully covered nuns are not exempted from
rape.
Sorry, but you reason like a rapist

4 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Zunnurain35(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
Very shamful act[b]Very shamful act[/b]Very shamful act
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by hensben(m): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015
madridguy:
The federal government should declared every cult group as a terrorist group. Enough of all this street madness. I hope the police get them soon and move them to inbox as soon as possible.
Exactly. Cultism leads to destruction.

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Goldmaxx(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Yonce(f): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

How awful of you to be this one sided and generalize wrongly.

How about the fact that some men have absolutely no self control................ undecided

6 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by BluePearls(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
but how did she know all about their activities? did they spew those info while having intercourse with her? strange. undecided

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by nochildsplay(m): 9:11am On Oct 17, 2015
madridguy:
The federal government should declared every cult group as a terrorist group. Enough of all this street madness. I hope the police get them soon and move them to inbox as soon as possible.
I concur.

The earlier FG start seeing these cultists as terrorist the better for quick solution to all these domestic and major violence

#TeamNoToCultism
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by texazzpete(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

God will punish you for this stoopid post!

You can be moved by what you see without being moved to rape.
As far as I'm concerned, you are a potential rapist.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by cardoctor(m): 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
When will this rubbish stop?
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by neocortex: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

Sorry, but you reason like a rapist

I am not the one defending rapist and offering them excuses.
Your "indecent dress" excuse means that you are prone to
raping any non-deeper life girl provided you can get away with it.
I won't be surprised if you are already practising what you preach.

5 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by nochildsplay(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Said it before Ambode knows nothing about governing Lagos state.
If he reason like Buhari, definately he will know that cultism is a threat in and to Lagos state
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by pet4ril(f): 9:16am On Oct 17, 2015
lyttmarine:
tru talk Bro
what is true talk there Only a rapist will say that or find an element of truth in what he said angry
Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by neocortex: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2015
texazzpete:

God will punish you for this stoopid post!

You can be moved by what you see without being moved to rape.
As far as I'm concerned, you are a potential rapist.

don't mind managermahmud, the rapist defender, his cup will soo
be full.
Happy kirirkiri to managermahmud in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by kullozone(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

That's true but it doesn't justify the act. Even if a girl is walking nakid and she's raped, the rapist should serve the punishment. No be every guy go see girl wey dress anyhow kon rape her so the rapist no get excuse jare. most of the time the idea of rape is preconceived.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
I hope xay dem do doggy grin

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Rapture4real(m): 9:20am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

You are very very correct

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by neocortex: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
NifemiOlu:

What about babies being raped? You've not heard that too?
Go read about the Psychology of rape, it has nothing to do sexual enjoyment. It's about power, dominance and pain infliction.
So, it's only men who rape? Women rape men too. Can we now suggest that men walk with boxer shorts and revealing underwear that make them vulnerable to .rape? No.

That managermahmud guy is a silly attention seeker
with no iota of human compassion.

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

Please be reasonable! From all indication it seems the alarming cause of rape in Nigeria is because people usually get away with it and even when arrested they usual plead with the victim family and they just settle out of court and let and go.

But go to the west and see girls walking around butt naked, based on your assertion I could imagine that the incidence of rape should be high there but am sure you know that is not the case.

7 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:
Big lie

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by melzabull(f): 9:25am On Oct 17, 2015
suffersticated rapists_

yolowbas are cursed- fayemi

3 Likes

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by olutunde12(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
Fourwinds:
d question I keep asking is why do girls like walking at night when they know they are more prone to danger than boys...

sometimes I feel girls contribute to their predicament

Well your view might not be popular, but it is the truth. In year 2000, I was among a group of boys, University students, going for a progaramme around 8:30pm in a very notorious place. Even we were kind of afraid as we moved. Then we met a girl alone walking towards us. In fact we had to chase her back like a kid. She was doing like a wet chick. I only pited her CG if we were "those guys".

1 Like

Re: Six Men Gang-rape 18-year-old At Gunpoint In Lagos by victorazy(m): 9:26am On Oct 17, 2015
managermahmud:

Akuko ndi nmo! (Story for the gods)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oriagu Police Station In Mbano Imo Attacked, Six Officers Killed / Photos Of Daniel Ikoli, Naval Officer Who Was Found Dead At His Home In Lagos / Man Produces Fake Dollars, Pounds Worth Millions (Pic of Fake Money & Man)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.