Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) (57946 Views)

The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Alfred234(m): 10:28am On Oct 17, 2015
I think they stole something
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2015
akpumping7720:
This is just too much. But this jungle justice ish has to stop. Either they stole valuable goods/money or they are rapists.
even if they raped and killed? In student environment? Lool funny... he should be grateful he wasn't lynched. OAU students won't even lynch anyone.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by jascon1(m): 10:37am On Oct 17, 2015
ShakurM:
Stop committing crimes in the jungle if you don't want jungle justice undecided
abi o.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by bellville: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2015
And the beaters are undergraduates who should know that jungle justice is no justice. Why didn't they just hand them over to the police?

Shop for books. Check my signature.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by JFT24(m): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2015
diz outrageous
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Maximillian1: 10:42am On Oct 17, 2015
mowah:
grin reminds me of my days in eni njoku hall unilag, anytime we here "eni njoku ti mo le o". We go just rush beat that thief, walai stealing no good o. But I must say OAU boys brutal gan oo, see wetin dem do to those "poor" thiefs grin

And lastly I want to ask all nairalanders a question,
If you just lost your samsung S6 to thiefs and you hear say them don catch new thief for your hostel only to realize he is your best friend. Would you join in the beating (press like) or save your friend (share)
lol...that's hw a friend stole my lumia phone...I nearly craze fr 3 weeks..everyone thought I sold d phone to play bet
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Say no to jungle crime....safe from jungle justic...
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
It is civilians that are flogging civilians this way.If it were soldiers that did this y'all will be screaming.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by faray: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2015
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2015
they dont beat gays in nigerian university... i knew a few lesbians when i was in university... people just acted disgusted at them.

dareyking:
I suspect Gay sh*t...
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
They have 6 packs sad

What a waste
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Exqwizit(m): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
neocortex:
This is barbaric to say the least.
Say no to jungle justice.

I have lots of friends who always said no to jungle justice but recently one of them was robbed at gunpoint and her testimony changed to " robbers should be killed instantly" Most people who say no to jungle justice have never experienced robbery firsthand.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Trinxie(f): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2015
Awww...what did they do
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by faray: 10:50am On Oct 17, 2015
mowah:

If you just lost your samsung S6 to thiefs and you hear say them don catch new thief for your hostel only to realize he is your best friend. Would you join in the beating (press like) or save your friend (share)
lemme ask the audience or maybe i should walk away
FINAL ANSWER: I will walk away

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by peteromenihu(m): 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
May God receive their soul.....
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by get2kingz: 10:51am On Oct 17, 2015
Dis is serious
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2015
ShakurM:
Stop committing crimes in the jungle if you don't want jungle justice undecided

Nigeria is a zoo jungle.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Fynestboi: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2015
Scientific maximum shishi.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Gh0stFreak: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
Nigerians and jungle Justice...
But the people flogging these boys will be the same people defending Tinubu,fashole and Co..

fixed
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ipledge10(m): 10:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Empress2014:
OMG! shocked , it reminds me of ALUU 4
Wetin remind u Aluu? This is maximum shi shi...if you are caught stealing in oau,after sure beating in Awo.They later parade dt person in all d 8 hostels
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Titidi(f): 10:57am On Oct 17, 2015
drrid:
That girl snapping d rebellious abi thief (beaten guys) don't know wat gonna happen to her oooo, most ladies don't use Der brain.......will she keep d pics for her boyfriend to be warned or keeping it for her unborn kids for a lesson..... Girls pls Use ur B!
It's either for her blog or Instagram

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by LEXYCOM: 11:00am On Oct 17, 2015
I guess they must have raped the V.C daugther to warrant the beating......
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by daxlasaint(m): 11:00am On Oct 17, 2015
ZYZZA:
SMH and there told use there will protect us

#IHATEAPC #BROOMWAVINGDEMONDS #IREFUSETOBEAZOMBIE
wail on effing wailer grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by kuzee(m): 11:02am On Oct 17, 2015
like cows beaten

Get your Casio asio Edifice difice, Diesel and Armani at an affordable price,visit link at signature
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by neocortex: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2015
Exqwizit:

I have lots of friends who always said no to jungle justice but recently one of them was robbed at gunpoint and her testimony changed to " robbers should be killed instantly" Most people who say no to jungle justice have never experienced robbery firsthand.

Your friends probably have no reason apart from compassion for previously opposing
jungle justice.
Mob rule don't solve problem , it creates more.
Nigeria is a society with laws not a jungle.
Do you remember the Aluu 4 saga ?
What was your reaction then ?
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by fleezytran(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2015
As an OAU graduate tho some years back now, I can confirm dats SUB, and the offences dat will warrant "maximum shishi" like this one are vices like stealing, raping or cultism...I remember when my fone was stolen in d hostel and the following week a thief was caught in my hostel I ran out with only towel to contribute my own beating grin
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Etizz: 11:09am On Oct 17, 2015
femiranking28:
even animals don't deserve punishment

No sir, some goat deserve am oh, if u see how some goat stubborn eh, u go like won kill dem....... Lol

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by harbeeblanre(m): 11:10am On Oct 17, 2015
Alfred234:
. maybe like soap undecided
Alfred234:
. maybe like soap
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by abiolaoladipupo(m): 11:12am On Oct 17, 2015
you shouldn't have post this pictures cus you just gat me wondering wat they might have done, to deserver this beaten.... but i guess It's stealing...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.