Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) (57943 Views)

The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2015
Towncrier247:
Someone shared the photos on instagram and said it happened in OAU, however, he didn't disclose what they did to have warranted this massive beaten
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/see-what-they-did-to-these-two-nigerian.html

That thing on their back is called drill. I THINK THEY WENT TO INITIATION AND BEEN CAUGHT BY ANTI CULT OR SECURITY.

MORE THAN 80% OF YOUR SENATORS AND MINISTERS THAT SCHOOLED IN NIGERIA RECEIVED THOSE DRILLS DURING THEIR INITIATION.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by destinysaid(m): 11:13am On Oct 17, 2015
ayindepremier:
OAU with jungle justices...
anyway, I suspect three scenarios cases,

1.) They are notorious Arm or non-arm Robbers.

2.) They are Rapists of OAU fine babe.

3.) They are GAYbriel and FAGitola.

Anyone or all of the above, because I'm very sure OAU doesn't punish cultist, it's celebrated.
I laff in Swahili, OAU does nt punish cultism? With Africa ish and all? I'm sure you've never been to OAU, d sch actually has d lowest percentage of cultist, make dem catch u as cultisf for OAU, even ALUU 4 go beta pass that person own

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by djWALE(m): 11:15am On Oct 17, 2015
Jesus christ!!..mayb they stole in the hostel nd are now given a public disgrace...dis is the oau motor park...
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by MadCow1: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2015
mowah:
grin reminds me of my days in eni njoku hall unilag, anytime we here "eni njoku ti mo le o". We go just rush beat that thief, walai stealing no good o. But I must say OAU boys brutal gan oo, see wetin dem do to those "poor" thiefs grin

And lastly I want to ask all nairalanders a question,
If you just lost your samsung S6 to thiefs and with the anger still in you and you hear say them don catch new thief for your hostel only to realize he is your best friend. Would you join in the beating (press like) or save your friend (share) o

There was no option for "walk away"
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:27am On Oct 17, 2015
Sijo01:
You don't know what they did and you're sharing the pictures
thank you my sister, op is surely a criminal, op may even be the gang member! Such degree of purnishment info cannever emerge without their offence, op only want us to have sympaty and condem OAU action, but believe me when the update on their offence emerge, people we even clamoure for death sentence. For them to humble when soften like that! They r surely a criminal.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by MsGlobalwonder(f): 11:28am On Oct 17, 2015
ayindepremier:

Anyone or all of the above, because I'm very sure OAU doesn't punish cultist, it's celebrated.
celebrate cultist in OAU? Naaa... you didn't finish from OAU. Stop famzing. Kikiki
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ValerianSteel(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2015
To think we have a Human Rights Commission in this country that is defunct when it comes to cases like this.

This is barbarism beyond expression.Very insane of a human being to carry out on another human.Its from supposedly oriented and elite undergrads.Shame on OAU students and school authority.

We have a long way to go in the way we think.

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by drrid(m): 11:40am On Oct 17, 2015
Titidi:

It's either for her blog or Instagram
Lol
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Sijo01(f): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2015
johnsonjosbles:
thank you my sister, op is surely a criminal, op may even be the gang member! Such degree of purnishment info cannever emerge without their offence, op only want us to have sympaty and condem OAU action, but believe me when the update on their offence emerge, people we even clamoure for death sentence. For them to humble when soften like that! They r surely a criminal.

The mod that moved it to fp is worst than the op.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by DNBCrew: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2015
Click to read DNB Stories
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by juman(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2015
Despite police is not reliable, jungle justice is still wrong.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by chichriso: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
what did they do that they will be treated that way.
This is absolutely inhumane

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Jarus(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2015
I finished from OAU 9 years ago and I witnessed like 5 cases of Maximum ShiShi.

This is called Maximum ShiShi.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by lekan29ice(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
Na wa oh...
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by lomprico(m): 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
SirMarrt:
shocked shocked shocked
Na soap b this?
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
Nigerians and jungle Justice...
But the people flogging these boys will be the same people defending Saraki, Akpabio and Co..
... Look at him. undecided

Hypocrite!... Same way you defend B00HARI, Tinubu and Amaechi. Rubbish!
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ewizard1: 12:04pm On Oct 17, 2015
akpumping7720:
This is just too much. But this jungle justice ish has to stop. Either they stole valuable goods/money or they are rapists.
Ehen?
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
Back in the days in OAU. It was called "Maximum shishi"
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by flokii: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
dareyking:
I suspect Gay sh*t...
I second that...
let's wait and see d full details
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by ehix89(m): 12:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
cool 6 packs,,,workin on mine,,,,watin concern me concern dr deeds,all mallam wit e personal kettle

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by dustydee: 12:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
Later they will start complaining that the youth have been excluded from Nigeria's leadership equation. Barbaric.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Mopolchi: 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
ayindepremier:

Even if they are all these, this beating should be investigated and people behind this be brought to book. This is wicked!
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by omooba969(m): 12:12pm On Oct 17, 2015
ZYZZA:
SMH and there told use there will protect us

#IHATEAPC #BROOMWAVINGDEMONDS #IREFUSETOBEAZOMBIE

Take it easy o, life is beautiful. cool
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
De 2nd gai (pix1) de waste im six facks grin grin grin
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by engrkaz(m): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Their crime was punishable by Maximum Shi-Shi aka mss
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by thundafire: 12:20pm On Oct 17, 2015
dat guy dy as if him eye fit make akara oooo all na crime dy commit
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't like this. Especially that it is happening in our institutions which is supposed to be a centre of learning. Orientation and Learning something like this after graduation will not move the country forward
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
gurunlocker:
oh boy see mouth
hmmmn.. I dey always pity any thief wey dey steal for OAU hostels.... I don witnesd wey boys beat thief for dat school so tail d thief shit hot poopoo.. Oboy dem give am broom make e begin sweep e poopoo...

dat OAU is not a good area for thief.....Maximum Shishi rules
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by darlenese(f): 12:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op u are a coconut head for sharing a picture without any info

Ode!

1 Like

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Fourwinds: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mopolchi:
Even if they are all these, this beating should be investigated and people behind this be brought to book. This is wicked!
na OAU students u wan investigate. smmmh... na today dem dey Maximum Shishi.... it date far back to 70s and 80s
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by dazzy4real(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
and come to think of it this type of shit is happening in a university wat are dey learning there sef

#iranu
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by FlyboyZee: 12:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
hardywaltz:
Nigerians and jungle Justice...
But the people flogging these boys will be the same people defending Saraki, Akpabio and Co..
Do you mean that those defending Amaechi, Fashola, Tinubu, Abubakar Audu, Lai Mohammed and co. would not join in beating these guys if they were kidnappers, ritualists or armed robbers that were caught?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.