Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) (57948 Views)

The Celebrity Status Of Yahoo Boys In Nigeria / Betnaija Agent Arrested For Sleeping With Secondary School Boys In Lagos (Photo) / Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Lizylaw(f): 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Towncrier247:
Someone shared the photos on instagram and said it happened in OAU, however, he didn't disclose what they did to have warranted this massive beaten
http://www.splendormag.com/2015/10/see-what-they-did-to-these-two-nigerian.html
Yes they stole, a laptop but what aggravated the beating was that the guy with swollen eyes is one of the chief beaters of thieves on campus. He is well known for beating and parading thieves. Then he was caught stealing. Lol. You would think he knew better than to steal on Oau land.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
ayindepremier:
OAU with jungle justices...
anyway, I suspect three scenarios cases,

1.) They are notorious Arm or non-arm Robbers.

2.) They are Rapists of OAU fine babe.

3.) They are GAYbriel and FAGitola.

Anyone or all of the above, because I'm very sure OAU doesn't punish cultist, it's celebrated.
Wat did I just read?! Oau celebrates cultists!!! U absolutely don't knw anytn abt oau. Oau z d only cultism free university in d whole of Nigeria. It z only in oau,DT as a student u always av ur confidence on, cos no one can threaten u. In oau dere z total abhorrence for cultism, nd shud a cultist b caught, dt person z a goner.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by Obiwiz(m): 12:16am On Oct 18, 2015
wonder how the typical African brain and mind functions sef. In saner climes, they're at the level of animal rights (handling animals with care and some respect) but Black man here never fit respect him fellow humans. Very strange race with dark hearts.
Sometimes I wonder what would be if black Africans were technologically and socio economically superior to the other people.
Re: See What They Did To These Two Boys In A Nigerian Universty (Graphic Pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
ShakurM:
Stop committing crimes in the jungle if you don't want jungle justice undecided
Exactly. If you steal, You cant escape jungle justice. So those apostles of no jungle justice should just stfu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Young Ladies Exchange Blows, Shock Social Media Users (Photos) / How I Was Disvirgined By My Late Step Mom At Age 11... My True Life Story / FCMB Reports Man To EFCC After $54,000 Deposit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.