Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Jump In And See This My Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jump In And See This My Friends (1636 Views)

I Contracted Herpes From Sex Party With My Friends - Lady Cries Out On Twitter / "Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / Matchmake And Tag .. Season 1.(JUMP IN NOW) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jump In And See This My Friends by swemzkid(m): 10:13am On Oct 17, 2015
hey guys this made me curious so I decided to open a thread on this
a female neighbor of mine entered my room unannounced and met me unclad she stared at my 6 inches for almost a minute and then apologized but did not go out rather she went for the TV remote and started watching ...

so my question is how do you react when you mistakenly see somebody unclad in the room and how do u react when somebody mistakenly sees u unclad

honest and mature response pls

lalasticala and ishiluv come and do justice
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by gab264(m): 10:16am On Oct 17, 2015
swemzkid:
a female neighbor of mine entered my room unannounced and met me unclad she stared at my 6 inches for almost a minute and then apologized but did not go out rather she went for the TV remote and started watching ...

so my question is how do you react when you mistakenly see somebody unclad in the room and how do u react when somebody mistakenly sees u unclad

Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Khd95(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
U didnt tell us how u reacted when she came in,or u jst smiled while she stared at ur gbola for a min.

Infact why were u unclad alone,iam sure there was vaseline jar beside u

2 Likes

Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by DJEhimond(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2015
Glad I didn't jump in.
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Jump her out nah undecided
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by swemzkid(m): 10:45am On Oct 17, 2015
Khd95:
U didnt tell us how u reacted when she came in,or u jst smiled while she stared at ur gbola for a min.

Infact why were u unclad alone,iam sure there was vaseline jar beside u
I just finished bathing so I was applying cream when she entered so I was surprised that she was not surprised so I just kept quiet am watched her next movement
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by grad2012(f): 10:48am On Oct 17, 2015
I will scream nee

1 Like

Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 17, 2015
Jxt 2 of my brodas. Ofcourse dey apologised nd went bck. Dey culdnt interact we'll wit me 2ruout dt day

1 Like

Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 17, 2015
bring her to me and see the difference weak man
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 17, 2015
How are we sure it's up to six inches grin

Back to the matter, i don't know how i will react, it has never happened to me before

I think i have to wait for it to happen before i will know my reaction
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
Pics of ur 6inches gbola or idonbilivit sad btw op y dont u lock d door wen u knw u r unclad?dat is wat i do always.

1 Like

Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by misspicy(f): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2015
Its simply because she is not impressed by your six inches...there are big size and small size of six inches...am sure yours must be the small size grin

1 Like

Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Quadre: 12:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op e get wetin dat girl dey find.
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by doyinisaac(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2015
****yimu*****who asked u the inches of ur dick??grin grin chai una don turn romance section of Nairaland into jokes section...
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by swemzkid(m): 5:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
doyinisaac:
****yimu*****who asked u the inches of ur dick??grin grin chai una don turn romance section of Nairaland into jokes section...

just because you have less than 3.5 inches doesn't mean u should envy someone's own guy pray for God to visit Ur condition
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by doyinisaac(m): 5:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Funny
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by paragon40(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
Op u planned it wink
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by czarr(m): 9:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
Is six inches big?sef
If I get six inches,I go dey patronize all deserve dicck enlargement entrepreneurs!
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by goldengunman: 10:24pm On Oct 17, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Jxt 2 of my brodas. Ofcourse dey apologised nd went bck. Dey culdnt interact we'll wit me 2ruout dt day
Are ur brothers shy? Were u able to interact with them well after s incidence?
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
goldengunman:

Are ur brothers shy? Were u able to interact with them well after s incidence?
I was more shy, I stayed in my room almost 2ruout d day. Lol. Bt D next day we totally behavd cool lyk nfin hapnd
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by goldengunman: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2015
naughtynaughty:
I was more shy, I stayed in my room almost 2ruout d day. Lol. Bt D next day we totally behavd cool lyk nfin hapnd
lol, y didnt. U lock d door sef
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2015
prettythicksme:
Pics of ur 6inches gbola or idonbilivit sad btw op y dont u lock d door wen u knw u r unclad?dat is wat i do always.
ashawwo girl, u wan see wetin pass ur power BTW op aint u ashamed of comin here and tellin us u have a tin as small as 6inches, smh, some men dont have shame!
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by swemzkid(m): 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Durentt:
ashawwo girl, u wan see wetin pass ur power BTW op aint u ashamed of comin here and tellin us u have a tin as small as 6inches, smh, some men dont have shame!

brother I don't know if u have 50 inches but I thank God for the small were he carry give me be grateful its better than Korean 3.5
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by hardeymorlar(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
swemzkid:

as much as I wanna believe dis,i just don't undecided
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by cosby02(m): 12:38am On Oct 20, 2015
Why do you need advice, are you expecting another chance When next she bagged in, raise up your right hand and your left leg, make sure ur 6.0inches is standing tall and shout #op op...opnaganam styl.
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by cosby02(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2015
hardeymorlar:
as much as I wanna believe dis,i just don't undecided
Mr Thomas Iscariot grin
Re: Jump In And See This My Friends by Annapecky(f): 12:49am On Oct 20, 2015
Simply tel u 2 continue looking@me cos its aint a new tin

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Know About Women You Call ‘intimidating / Romancelanders Repent For The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand. / Old Man Acting Like A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.