Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,322 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Reckless And Irresponsible Gulder Promo Image: Thumbs Down Gulder!! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Reckless And Irresponsible Gulder Promo Image: Thumbs Down Gulder!! (1019 Views)

Big Brother Naija Vs Gulder Ultimate Search; Which Is More Interesting? / Gulder Ultimate Search Has Been Scrapped. / Gulder Ultimate Search 2015... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reckless And Irresponsible Gulder Promo Image: Thumbs Down Gulder!! by Caliente(m): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2015
So Gulder decided to be adventurously funny with their promo image and concept on facebook, but one guy didn't find it funny and wrote them a short letter. I agree with the dude. His letter is reads;

Dear Gulder,
I find this ad image IRRESPONSIBLY RECKLESS. Are you encouraging people to damage their teeth in order to drink ‪#‎Gulder‬ or get drunk drinking #Gulder? How about you tell your drinkers to go about carrying their own openers instead of brazenly promoting a habit that is dangerous to dental health and hygiene. Please distribute bottle openers to your drinkers instead of this.

On top of that, the image portrays a nauseating tribal or ethnic profiling of people with irresponsible and reckless drinking behaviour.

I implore you to change the ad image and concept immediately to something safe and not offensive.

An apology will demonstrate you really want people to drink responsibly.

https://m.facebook.com/GulderNigeria/photos/a.195922433761863.42357.195459323808174/1042866982400733/?type=3&comment_id=1044667665553998&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&actorid=100003321608058

Re: Reckless And Irresponsible Gulder Promo Image: Thumbs Down Gulder!! by chocolateme(f): 10:50am On Oct 17, 2015
True, if everyone starts opening drinks in this manner then by age 60 most Nigerian guys will be toothless and start suffering from Parkinson's disease.
Re: Reckless And Irresponsible Gulder Promo Image: Thumbs Down Gulder!! by menix(m): 10:59am On Oct 17, 2015
chocolateme:
True, if everyone starts opening drinks in this manner then by age 60 most Nigerian guys will be toothless and start suffering from Parkinson's disease.

Parkinson ko Pakistan nii..

@topic:

Any man still using his teeth to open drink is On His Own...

My only beef is that Gulder or its Advert section is headed by a tribal bigot..

Gulder will certainly be the Last drink I will taste, useless beer for useless people..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Is Shutting Down Torrent Sites / Which Two Are You Picking To Defend You / Money Heist: Alicia Sierra Is Tatiana (berlin's Wife) & Seeking Revenge Against

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.