Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) (2222 Views)

Nairalanders : What Does This Girl Realy Mean (18+) / My Pastor Is Better Than My Husband In Bed: Mrs. Glory Desmond / Is She Realy A Virgin After This Diagonosis I Carry Out On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by chibeby: 2:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
My name is Nkechi, I reside in Lokoja in Kogi State, I am a young girl of 26years, tall, fair, has a nice and attractive b.o.o.b.s, an average backside, wonderful hips etc., infact I have every asset that can make a man go gaga. I am a choir mistress in my church, a devoted member who will do anything to be in church every Sunday, choir rehearsal, midweek services, etc.
It all started on December, 2014, I was ill, it started slowly but after some days it became so serious that my mother had to rush me to the General Hospital, it was typhoid fever and it nearly killed me, I was always feeling heat and extremely hot in the hospital that most of the time I will lie naked with only my bra and panties. On a Friday of that week , my pastor visited me to pray for me, when he arrived I was asleep and my mother had gone out to get me food, he saw her going out when he was coming in and he told her he will wait for her to return.
I was weak, feeling sleepy but not really sleeping, I could feel that someone just entered my private ward but was too weak to open my eyes, soon I heard the person pray for me, I could recognise the voice, it was my Pastor and he was praying seriously, after a while I did not hear his voice again, I slowly now opened my eyes probably thinking that he had gone, on opening my eyes I saw him starring seriously at my legs, scanning all my body through in seconds, I looked down on his trousers and I could see his d.i.c.k. pushing itself up.
This was absurd, I closed my eyes again so he will not notice that I have seen him, the more he stood there the more he lost control, after a while he started praying again and this time laid his hands on my tummy, after a while his hands left my tummy to my b.o.o.b.s, wow this is surprising I thought but I was too weak to get up or open my eyes, is he really praying or using prayer as a way of touching my body? I asked myself, well I could not give myself an answer so I said to myself, what ever he has in mind I will know soon.
By now he was fully laying whole of my b.o.o.b.s and started handling them while still praying.......CONTINUE READING PART 2 HERE
Re: My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
were u d victim or just telling us story
if u are then
pics of all ur cuvable curves or.............................................u kno the rest!
Re: My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Una just dey arouse person wiTh these una fake stories. Mtcheew angry
Re: My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by donholy28(m): 3:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Dix story for make sense if only op get sense to post d full story here
Re: My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by pet4ril(f): 3:36pm On Oct 17, 2015
Heheheheheh grin pastor na human being nau and according to Nairalanders, konji na bastard
Re: My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by Futureviz: 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
chibeby:
My name is Nkechi, I reside in Lokoja in Kogi State, I am a young girl of 26years, tall, fair, has a nice and attractive b.o.o.b.s, an average backside, wonderful hips etc., infact I have every asset that can make a man go gaga. I am a choir mistress in my church, a devoted member who will do anything to be in church every Sunday, choir rehearsal, midweek services, etc.
It all started on December, 2014, I was ill, it started slowly but after some days it became so serious that my mother had to rush me to the General Hospital, it was typhoid fever and it nearly killed me, I was always feeling heat and extremely hot in the hospital that most of the time I will lie naked with only my bra and panties. On a Friday of that week , my pastor visited me to pray for me, when he arrived I was asleep and my mother had gone out to get me food, he saw her going out when he was coming in and he told her he will wait for her to return.
I was weak, feeling sleepy but not really sleeping, I could feel that someone just entered my private ward but was too weak to open my eyes, soon I heard the person pray for me, I could recognise the voice, it was my Pastor and he was praying seriously, after a while I did not hear his voice again, I slowly now opened my eyes probably thinking that he had gone, on opening my eyes I saw him starring seriously at my legs, scanning all my body through in seconds, I looked down on his trousers and I could see his d.i.c.k. pushing itself up.
This was absurd, I closed my eyes again so he will not notice that I have seen him, the more he stood there the more he lost control, after a while he started praying again and this time laid his hands on my tummy, after a while his hands left my tummy to my b.o.o.b.s, wow this is surprising I thought but I was too weak to get up or open my eyes, is he really praying or using prayer as a way of touching my body? I asked myself, well I could not give myself an answer so I said to myself, what ever he has in mind I will know soon.
By now he was fully laying whole of my b.o.o.b.s and started handling them while still praying.......CONTINUE READING PART 2 HERE

check ur link welll
Re: My Pastor Is Not Realy A Saint Afterall(part ONE) by tpiander: 3:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
are you folks going after pastors now?

(1) (Reply)

I bleeped My Girlfriend On Her Period / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You(photo) / Archived!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.