Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! (33926 Views)

Ladies!!! Could You Rock This Shoes To A Date (photos) / [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? / Ladies, What If This Man Were The Richest Man In Africa? Could U Marry Him?photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chilops:

Did you read the writeup completely? D guy is married! It is you that needs to look for a 'forking' spouse tongue
what's this one saying? undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
CeenoEvu:
I eat chicken with hand anytime I like. I nor send anybody. If babe like make she nor gree my own

I once went to visit my boss. His wife entertained us (wifey and I) with some pieces of chicken and served her husband too. Fork and knife were provided. My oga has always seen me as a polished guy so he started using fork and knife to do justice to his chicken. I did not even ask for water to wash my hand, I just used the paper towel provided to clean my hand (now that's unhygienic) and I dived into the chicken. My wife followed suit. I noticed that my oga did not finish the first piece before he dropped the fork and knife to switch to our style.
So na untop MrCork's thread you SERIOUSLY wrote this epistle?. Even Apostle Paul no fit write as much as this undecided
(There's offeensee)

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
njideoby... Why your moniker resemble naijaboiy?
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Im just pointing out the obvious, any dude could pretend to gain attention...
Nd what's with the homebase stunt....dude I'm Nigerian and I'm proud.....
You are Yankee baseed ...who e help?
(Plenty offence) grin

....so u a proud to be nigerian & woud eat wit yor hand in a London resturant....abi??... bro I dont mean to sound rude but this is the exat reasons why u holiday maker people get yor @ss deported bak to that nigeria..REAL TALK!! (no ofeeense) angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

I would never date such a guy,i prefer londoners from peckam like you....even tho i love naijaboiy,if he eats chicken with hands i will dump him...final

^^^^at last...a lady wit taste...(((((WIFEY MATERIIAL))))) wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
misspicy:

I would never date such a guy,i prefer londoners from peckam like you....even tho i love naijaboiy,if he eats chicken with hands i will dump him...final

..WHA THA PHUCK??...naijaboy??...sweery did u mean Mr Cork? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
Maximillian1:
This dudes english is terrible or am I the only one noticing it
please! and please! don't talk to Our Only Londoner from peckham who loves light-skinned girls And Eats Chicken with "fok" and "Knife" that way....cry

he's a scholar...and thus! an English Guru! undecided Are U A Londoner? lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
..last time I ate wit ma hand waz 4yers old ..I waz eatin pop corn..we now do the gentl man ting calld fok n knife!!(real ralk) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by ENIGMA24(m): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrCork:

....so u a proud to be nigerian & woud eat wit yor hand in a London resturant....abi??... bro I dont mean to sound rude but this is the exat reasons why u holiday maker people get yor @ss deported bak to that nigeria..REAL TALK!! (no ofeeense) angry
Yo beeeech
I was simply stating that ur London cries are beggining to make u sound like a xenocentric pig...
Nd read carefully......my replies implied a Nigerian setting....your thread from the beginning didn't mention a foreign restaurant.....meanwhile (toomuch offence intended) grin
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Maximillian1:
This dudes english is terrible or am I the only one noticing it

....correctuon..

me, londoner...
you,that nigeria

me, gots pound sterlin
you..nada..juss naira

me..drive £28.000(cash) range rover spot
you..rely on okada trasspot

DO THE MATHS!!(no ofeense)
angry

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by ToyinDipo(m): 8:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrCork:

....correctuon..

me, londoner...
you,that nigeria

me, gots pound sterlin
you..nada..juss naira

me..drive £28.000(cash) range rover spot
you..rely on okada trasspot

angry

Crazy man, no offence

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Yo beeeech
I was simply stating that ur London cries are beggining to make u sound like a xenocentric pig...
Nd read carefully......my replies implied a Nigerian setting....your thread from the beginning didn't mention a foreign restaurant.....meanwhile (toomuch offence intended) grin

...calm down son..no nid for voilencse...I take it u want to compare our london resturant to that yor resturant in lagos?..abi?

Any ways..son..am a lover not a fighter...the gooal of this gr8 threads is to educate...USE FOK N KNIFE IN FRONT OF A LADY!!..KABBBBBBISH?
undecided

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by funsho75(m): 8:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
fuk; fuk... I use my hand.
u dey form
if people for chinko ask u too to use chop stik. (or waiting they they call that thing self.) say u fit use am comfortable.
no dey use your level of exposure they opprez we way dey village. lolz.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Donpressman(m): 8:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
Whatz this one saying sef. I went to Mr Biggs few days ago. Ate my fried rice and salad and few parts of the chicken. when am done with the rice I drop fork and knife use my hand handle the chicken well and my mouth was able to visit all the intricate parts grin. I just used my serviette paper when I was done to clean my hands and viola! You may think it's wrong but na you buy me the food? If it's a public gathering and showbiz dinner and the food was served free maybe I will consider and use the fork and knife grin But when I made up my mind under the hot sun to enter air conditioned eatery and 'enjoy' my money(considering their exorbitant fees) you con say make I no use hand chop my chicken? Guy you don't have the fear of God!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by ENIGMA24(m): 9:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrCork:

...calm down son..no nid for voilencse...I take it u want to compare our london resturant to that yor resturant in lagos?..abi?

Any ways..son..am a lover not a fighter...the gooal of this gr8 threads is to educate...USE FOK N KNIFE IN FRONT OF A LADY!!..KABBBBBBISH?
undecided
Pls don't let immigration read dis at all Biko
Ur English could get u deported, we still need some Nigerian noisemakers there...
I still maintain....u r one sick xenocentric pig!
I'm a fighter nt a lover when it comes to dealing with cunts like u.....
"" kabbbbbbish?""""

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Halfrica kiss

Lesbain partner me kiss kiss kiss kiss
My husband girlfrnd kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by ENIGMA24(m): 9:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
Donpressman:
Whatz this one saying sef. I went to Mr Biggs few days ago. Ate my fried rice and salad and few parts of the chicken. when am done with the rice I drop fork and knife use my hand handle the chicken well and my mouth was able to visit all the intricate parts grin. I just used my serviette paper when I was done to clean my hands and viola! You may think it's wrong but na you buy me the food? If it's a public gathering and showbiz dinner and the food was served free maybe I will consider and use the fork and knife grin But when I made up my mind under the hot sun to enter air conditioned eatery and 'enjoy' my money(considering their exorbitant fees) you con say make I no use hand chop my chicken? Guy you don't have the fear of God!
Trust me the mumu will soon quote u with some cry of being a Londoner and all that shii

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by ENIGMA24(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrCork:
..last time I ate wit ma hand waz 4yers old ..I waz eatin pop corn..we now do the gentl man ting calld fok n knife!!(real ralk) angry
So from 4yrs ago till now.....u've been using fork nd knife to eat popcorn
Chai....dis one iyaf mad finish..
Lwkm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by viclawz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
please! and please! don't talk to Our Only Londoner from peckham who loves light-skinned girls And Eats Chicken with "fok" and "Knife" that way....cry

he's a scholar...and thus! an English Guru! undecided Are U A Londoner lipsrsealed
don't mind him joor bt this 1 u re supporting Mr cork re u side chick...no offence
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
ENIGMA24:

Pls don't let immigration read dis at all Biko
Ur English could get u deported, we still need some Nigerian noisemakers there...
I still maintain....u r one sick xenocentric pig!
I'm a fighter nt a lover when it comes to dealing with cunts like u.....
"" kabbbbbbish?""""

...ok son.. you win!! undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 9:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
...anyways bak to the serrrios thread...any American females on nairaland?....can u date guys who eat wit bate hands..lookin like ilitarates roadside mechanic?... pls be honest? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by viclawz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
flawlesRebirth:
.hahahaha......NL get pple
asin no b small tin..lol
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
viclawz:
don't mind him joor bt this 1 u re supporting Mr cork re u side chick...no offence
LoL! Hell No! just someone that Likes his ridiculous sense of Humor and Sick Writing...undecided "grin"

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by viclawz(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Hell No! just someone that Likes his ridiculous sense of Humor and Sick Writing...undecided "grin"
lol..I understand,dat guy is crazy he needs 2 b admitted @ yabaleft.
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Maximillian1: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:

he's a scholar...and thus! an English Guru! undecided Are U A Londoner lipsrsealed
looool
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Maximillian1: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
MrCork:

....correctuon..
me, londoner... you,that nigeria

me, gots pound sterlin you..nada..juss naira

me..drive £28.000(cash) range rover spot you..rely on okada trasspot
angry
mtchewww...
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2015
viclawz:
lol..I understand,dat guy is crazy he needs 2 b admitted @ yabaleft.
LoL! your words...Not Mine...shocked

he'll provably Cyber Attack You with One of His Most Cliché "I'm A Londoner with A RangeRover Jokes..."undecided LoL! Be Ready! "grin"

PS...Remember, He even eats Popcorn with "fok" and "knife" ...Yaba left is For Newly Psychotic peeps..this Guy Graduated from "psycho" straight into "Possessed" Centuries ago...."grin"

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
halfrica:

Lesbain partner me kiss kiss kiss kiss
My husband girlfrnd kiss kiss kiss kiss
How u doing?

Been a while..
U go break?
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! your words...Not Mine...shocked

he'll provably Cyber Attack You with One of His Most Cliché Londoner with A RangeRover Jokes...undecided LoL! Be Ready! "grin"

PS...Remember, He even eats Popcorn with "fok" and "knife" ...Yaba left is For Newly Psychotic peeps..this Guy Graduated from "psycho" straight to "Possessed" years ago...."grin"
I been think say na only me see am cheesy
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 18, 2015
lagmostkuit:

How u doing?

Been a while..
U go break?

Missed u kiss kiss kiss kiss
No o na school things
Ow are u

I no go break o grin
Early retirement cheesy
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 18, 2015
halfrica:

Missed u kiss kiss kiss kiss
No o na school things
Ow are u

I no go break o grin
Early retirement cheesy
Missed u too kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hope say u dey read well for school?
Me, Ayam fine oh!
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by mekonglobal(m): 4:43am On Oct 18, 2015
shocked Just may be..it could be dat he has change his brand of smoke....so Mr cork what do u take now?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Still In The Street Hustling, When Most Of My School Mates Are Getting Married / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included) / 5 Reason Why Some Men Prefer Ashawo To Homely Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.