Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! (33917 Views)

Ladies!!! Could You Rock This Shoes To A Date (photos) / [PHOTOS] Ladies, Could You Reject His Proposal because Of Small Diamonds Rings??? / Ladies, What If This Man Were The Richest Man In Africa? Could U Marry Him?photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
Beesluv:
Does chicken have manual on how to eat it? If he likes, he should eat with cutlass

...see yor head like run away donkey....so u encourage yor boy friends to eat chicken wit cutlass?..u homebase people mennnnn!(no ofeense)) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2015
...I hope u people r seein reasons y 4million nigerian r deported from london bak to lagos evry year....illitarates!!(no ofeense) undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
dexcira:
. Werin b DAT? U loss for Bet Naija? tongue

angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by dexcira(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2015
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 1:28pm On Oct 31, 2015
dexcira:
?

..Decica....ok...as a fine classy lady like u are..e honest...could u date guys who eat chicken or chicken wing wit ther bear hands ina resturant....especialy when they r homebased? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by dexcira(f): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

..Decica....ok...as a fine classy lady like u are..e honest...could u date guys who eat chicken or chicken wing wit ther bear hands ina resturant....especialy when they r homebased? undecided
. Yup cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
dexcira:
. Yup cheesy

...u don't hav klass!!!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by dexcira(f): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2015
MrCork:

...u don't hav klass!!!! (no oofeinse) angry
. cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MaritalConnect: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
ARE YOU READY TO MARRY BUT CAN'T STILL FIND THE RIGHT PERSON?
Are you 25years (female) and 30years (male) and above, financially independent, emotionally stable and searching for a serious life partner to settle down with? Then join the page below http://www.facebook.com/1498603063773263

Just Search for MARITAL CONNECT on facebook and join our page to request for your specific intending partner

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
dexcira:
. cool

....ate u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by dexcira(f): 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

....ate u lightskin? angry
heavy skin undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by chukzzy1(m): 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

..sweery hav u ever been to a restaurant wher they use cutlery setts?... propa resturant?...not the types they sell meat pie or gala! (no ofeeense) angry

All these refugees in uk feeling fly...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:
....ladies be honest...so u tellin us u can introduse a guy who uses his bare hands to eat ..to yo parents?... this is serrrrious!! embarassed

Unless the chicken has a sauce or something, the only way to eat it is with the hands. In the grand scheme of things, I don't care how my man eats chicken. Is he gentle, sincere, trustworthy, a good dad, good provider, protector. That is what measures a man, not how he eats chicken. These simple things can be refined with time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
tomyka81:

Unless the chicken has a sauce or something, the only way to eat it is with the hands. In the grand scheme of things, I don't care how my man eats chicken. Is he gentle, sincere, trustworthy, a good dad, good provider, protector. That is what measures a man, not how he eats chicken. These simple things can be refined with time.

...so u date guys who eat sugarcane in front of u..a lady & u all so date guys who wud use his nasty hands to chop chicken in front of u..a lady...so wot u telln us is that has loong has the guy provide food for u..u dont care?.... sweery do I go to classy resturants?(no ofeennse) angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2015
...QUESTIION...if our blak sisters now enjoy datein anytin espesiaaly guys eatin wit bear hands...wots the point tryn to impres them as a gentleman?......am tinkin...does it even wot it sef?? ..REAL TALK!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 01, 2015
MrCork:

...so u date guys who eat sugarcane in front of u..a lady & u all so date guys who wud use his nasty hands to chop chicken in front of u..a lady...so wot u telln us is that has loong has the guy provide food for u..u dont care?.... sweery do I go to classy resturants?(no ofeennse) angry

Yes. My daddy grows sugarcane and I love it. If my man has a piece of sugarcane, he had better offer me a piece too. Ma'am you have it all twisted. I have been in four and five star restaurants and no one, I repeat, no one eats fried chicken with a knife and fork. I am a certified lady and none of what you said would bother me. The heart is what matters. You will miss out on true undefiled love worried about whether a man eats sugarcane. I also eat berries straight off the bush too. Furthermore, you are constantly judging a man by how he eats whereas your intelligence could easily be judged by your vernacular but no one is doing that. Also my life isn't measured by how much I make, whether I go to restaurants, etc. When that is th focus of a person, I can readily tell that they are what is called "new money" meaning they have never had it and now that the person has two nickels to rub together they let it go to their head. You aren't classy ma'am. You are merely new money trying to impose a caste system that is archaic to those who are accustomed to money.
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
tomyka81:

Yes. My daddy grows sugarcane and I love it. If my man has a piece of sugarcane, he had better offer me a piece too. Ma'am you have it all twisted. I have been in four and five star restaurants and no one, I repeat, no one eats fried chicken with a knife and fork. I am a certified lady and none of what you said would bother me. The heart is what matters. You will miss out on true undefiled love worried about whether a man eats sugarcane. I also eat berries straight off the bush too. Furthermore, you are constantly judging a man by how he eats whereas your intelligence could easily be judged by your vernacular but no one is doing that. Also my life isn't measured by how much I make, whether I go to restaurants, etc. When that is th focus of a person, I can readily tell that they are what is called "new money" meaning they have never had it and now that the person has two nickels to rub together they let it go to their head. You aren't classy ma'am. You are merely new money trying to impose a caste system that is archaic to those who are accustomed to money.

..hangon swwery .. hav u been to london? ...coz if u hav & if u a real l lady...ther is no way on plannet earth u wud near guys who eat chicken wit ther hands or wost of all..eat gademm sugarcane in front od ladies! (No ofeeense) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 9:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
...ok..as anyone noticed that so far..only homebase females r happy to date guys who eat chicken wit ther bear hands but the ladies fron London clearly said no way in hell they gonno be seen wit guys like thatt?....chicks mennn..I giv up! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

..hangon swwery .. hav u been to london? ...coz if u hav & if u a real l lady...ther is no way on plannet earth u wud near guys who eat chicken wit ther hands or wost of all..eat gademm sugarcane in front od ladies! (No ofeeense) angry

Lol I live in USA. No one eats chicken with a fork and knife. I grew up eating sugarcane out of my dad's fields. I eat chicken with my hands with ketchup. Delicious lol I guess I need to go back to real lady school lol
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 10:00pm On Nov 02, 2015
tomyka81:

Lol I live in USA. No one eats chicken with a fork and knife. I grew up eating sugarcane out of my dad's fields. I eat chicken with my hands with ketchup. Delicious lol I guess I need to go back to real lady school lol

...huh?...brother. .u eat surgarcane in the USA?...a whole USA? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

...huh?...brother. .u eat surgarcane in the USA?...a whole USA? undecided

Um yes. You skin it with a knife and chew it or you can juice it. My dad makes syrup and bottles it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by laurenziz6(m): 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
MrCork:

....brother..r u one of those homebase guys that chew sugarcane in front of chicks??...and then when they ingnore u..u call them lesssbiians..abi?

...dont u no its all about gentlemanism...eatin wit fok n knife in front of females? (No ofeense)
angry

whats wrong in being homebase

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2015
laurenziz6:

..everytin!! (No ofeeense) undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 12:04am On Nov 03, 2015
laurenziz6:

. Bri u no y...only a homebase guy wilk eat sugarcane at a airport or worst of all..use yher hands to eat in front of a female. . We Londoners do not do thoise kinda $hit in front of ladies. ... I lie? (No ofeense) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 03, 2015
MrCork:

. Bri u no y...only a homebase guy wilk eat sugarcane at a airport or worst of all..use yher hands to eat in front of a female. . We Londoners do not do thoise kinda $hit in front of ladies. ... I lie? (No ofeense) undecided
do you eat McDonald's burgers with fork an knife?
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2015
[quote author=STFUareyouGod post=39626984] do you eat McDonald's burgers with fork an knife?[/quote

..ok so u homebase people ther in nigeria prefa to mpress females by takin then to Nigeria vversion os mcdonalds wher they use hands to eat....correct? Bro its different for we Londoners coz we impress the ladies by takin them to expensiive resturant s wher fok n knife is a must. ....bto Do I make sense?... angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 03, 2015
MrCork:
bro, I didn't ask you stories. I asked if you use fork and knife to eat burgers. Yes or No?
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by laurenziz6(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2015
MrCork:

..everytin!! (No ofeeense) undecided

where u born in london?
or are u from there
or is ur village in london?
keep on insulting ur homeland
because i can see ur mad!!
no offense
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by MrCork: 6:43pm On Nov 03, 2015
laurenziz6:

where u born in london?
or are u from there
or is ur village in london?
keep on insulting ur homeland
because i can see ur mad!!
no offense
..brivu nid anger management classes..

..issit ma fault u never been to london?

...isssit ma fault u dont own £28.000 (cash) range rover spot

...isssit ma fault I gots pounds stalin

...issit ma fault u cannot aford to take a lady to resturant usin fok n knife

...and issit ma fault homebase females prefa we Londoners coz we hav swag?

...GROW UP MA NIGGGA!! (No ofeeense)
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by laurenziz6(m): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2015
MrCork:

undecided

please can you upload a pic of u in ur range rover sport and u holding ur pounds
smiley no offence
Re: Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! by ingenuity2014: 4:15pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrCork:

undecided

"issit ma fault", "pounds stalin", "ofeense", "sweery", "introduse", "homebase", "mennnn". Guy, U be correct onitsha boy. And if anyone actually thinks for a sec that this guy has left the [i][/i]shores [i][/i]of Ibo land, i'm sure that person can fall for anything. No Offense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Burn Survivor Who Proudly Flaunts Her Scars In Sexy Outfits / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman / My Girlfriend Looks Ugly Without Makeup ( pics included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.