Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123576 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Psylas(m): 7:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Aareonakakanfo:
Our soldiers are marching to aso rock! Please don't get carried away by the color of pic.I took the pic this morning
how are you sure they are not shoalin and wudtang masters?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by scholes0(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi is rotting in a Dungeon somewhere in Nigeria
I want to know the next move from the self proclaimed Biafrans. ... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by importexpert(m): 7:25am On Oct 18, 2015
good morning to everyone
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yeske2(m): 7:26am On Oct 18, 2015
He's been arrested and there's nothing anybody can do about it.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ambient: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2015
good ridiance to bad rubbish.stupid man.am igbo and i believe in one nigeria .

8 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by flokii: 7:26am On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than Buhari. look at the number of people viewing this thread on a Sunday morning. Nothing will happen to him. I dare the DSS to do their worse!!!! This is a trap and we are watching closely.

freeGlobe nothing will happen...

m a yoruba.. came to see how funny yeeboos can be.. only online noise making..

highest you will call Asari, Tompolo and co. and our gallant military will round them up...

DSS can seize his Nigerian passport (mayb biafra will issue him one grin) so he'll travel back to d U.K..

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Kenai: 7:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Very good!

What a destructive irritant using his brothers and sisters as pawns while he chills out in London.

I have never seen this charlatan push for the educational development of any of his brothers or sisters.
I have never seen this guy seek to help sponsor the education of any Igbo, even if na PRIMARY SCHOOL (He's well to do afterall).
I have never seen this guy seek to engage any of those young boys he exploits, in any skill acquisition program.
If this guy wants to call for his Biafra, shouldn't he atleast seek to first rid our states of the many saboteurs we have as leaders; starting with TA Orji, Orji Uzor Kalu, Rochas, Umahi, Araraume, Udenwa, Nzeribe, Ike Nwachukwu and the others?

Instead, what this basstard does is take poor, young, impressionable boys and arm them up to go waste their lives while he enjoys himself in London. A hate-filled con artist is precisely what he is.
Those poor, uneducated, young boys he uses are actually victims of circumstance. What they actually need are financial support, good education and vocational skill training. Instead, Nnamdi K'anumanu chooses to use them as pawns.

May that psycho rot in hell.

cc

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Gracito(f): 7:27am On Oct 18, 2015
simplex2:

Yes I am a proud Igbo, devoid of stupid sentiments. Tell me again, why didn't all these agitations start during the 5 yrs tenure of GEJ?

really, you're a very good person. Thank God i'm not the only igbo who's not really in support of 'Biafra' undecided

8 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 7:28am On Oct 18, 2015
Beremx:
At last!

Best news on NL this week. Kudos to DSS for arresting that agent of devil.
cool cool this ibo lady doesn't come cheap when she sees stvpid people like nnamdi and his followers.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by AreaFada2: 7:29am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much
Actually they can harm him EXCEPT he has given up Nigerian passport. And he wouldn't have been granted a visa if he needed one. If still Nigerian citizen, Britain cannot intervene if he's in Nigerian territory.

But DSS would only make him more popular. That may even be his plan.

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ExInferis(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.

Haha look at this fool over here.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
Gracito:
really, you're a very good person. Thank God i'm not the only igbo who's not really in support of 'Biafra' undecided
a pretty igbo for that matter.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ARIZONA123(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
ambient:
good ridiance to bad rubbish.stupid man.am igbo and i believe in one nigeria .
. You are not igbo. You are yerigba. Its written all over ur conehead. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Idrismusty97(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Nnamdi Kanu is more popular than Buhari. look at the number of people viewing this thread on a Sunday morning. Nothing will happen to him. I dare the DSS to do their worse!!!! This is a trap and we are watching closely.
Oh you wish it was a trap cheesy. The Almighty emperor ballhead albino Nnamdi Kanu just voluntary gave himself out to the DSS. In fact he called them himself("Hello DSS, I am at the airport now currently banging a prostitute, come and arrest me"wink. Did he also heal one of the DSS men ear that was cutoff by his world class bodyguards?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by susolzik(m): 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
they should just bring him to the zoological garden here in Ibadan,so that he would increase our IGR in Oyo state.
that guy is a mumu

13 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by SalC: 7:31am On Oct 18, 2015
exxell:

And when will miscarriage arrest that he devil/ apocalypse you have in your womb grin grin

Thunder remove that still born and hybreed imbecillicistic dog you will birth soon... Animal cheesy cheesy

Behavioural baboon like you that hades injected a vile sperm into so that you will sire an over bloated lesbian into the universe. God forbid.

Whether jokingly or not, do you really need to speak this ill of an unborn child?

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ArodeTsolaye: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Foreigners will think there is a coup and Nnamdi Kanu is the new President of nigeria. grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by igbanbajo(m): 7:33am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

British citizen? But he never claimed to be one. Dude always claimed Biafra. He even debased Igbo people born of mixed blood e.g. Igbo + Yoruba or Hausa. To him, it was only this set of "Biafrans" who don't want or are opposed to Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by saintandsinnerz: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
coolitempa:

I am doing good......looking after the man.... cheesy....and you
OMG are you married? shocked shocked shocked Truly some men can be very unlucky!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by IBROHIM: 7:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mr Heeeboson1

i'll be the happiest lady on earth if an independent biafra republic can be realized this very hour. I swear by the heavens i'l donate free shuttle buses that would be used to transport the Heeebos back to Heeeboland.

However, i am not a dunce like you, i know that namdi kanu is just a swindler and a rabble rouser. I'll rather love seeing Heeebos like Prof Joy Ogwu, the current president of the united nations security council agitate for biafra instead of internet miscreants like namdi kanu and his goons
may God bless you! They pay their allegiance to the selfish agitation of a tout like Kanu!

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nnachidav: 7:35am On Oct 18, 2015
That is the first test of fate for IPOB families. And I say "we are ready"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tsmat(m): 7:36am On Oct 18, 2015
All this Biafran Boys are Good @ beating their chest and making noise......and at the end they are not CAPABLE of doing ANYTHING......those who want NIGERIA to go down will utterly be DESTROYED.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 7:36am On Oct 18, 2015
Na aha Chineke na-eme ebere,

Onyenwe anyị nke Ụwa.

Otuto niile bụ nke Chineke

Mmehie agaghị agbanahụ ntaramahụhụ.

Ndi Eboe bụ ndị mmehie
Ndi Eboe bụ ohi
ndi Eboe bu ndi akwuna
Ndi Eboe bu na-atọrọ mmadụ
Ndi Eboe bu ndị na-ere ọgwụ ọjọọ ọjọọ
ndi Eboe bu na-apụnara mmadụ

N'ezie, dị ka e dere ya. Ha ga-nkume tụgbuo ha n'ihi na ha na-bụrụ ọnụ. Onye anābu ọnu site na Chineke
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by mdanny: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Biafra is mirage created by prominent Ibo men to mislead their youth especial the foolish one to guide their property in their various villages. Buhari is nt GEJ let them trade with care bcus eeeeeeehhhhhhh ii 197...
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by excondido(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Smilelo:

For your information, 1966 - 1970, is not 2015. Because this time we have come prepared. Obi has grown up to be a full man now.

if obi is now a man, what do you think men are now since then? they are now gods

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ThisMeansWAR: 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
Waiting for DSS to confirm
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ExInferis(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
So many little yuppies here making threats just because some lazy arsehole was caught.

I do pray you fools would finally put your money where your mouth is. Because finally we shall cleanse nigeria of your filth and corruption, o you region of criminals.

In as much as you brag you're armed and ready, so are we all.

It's high time you yellow bastards got hammered again.

Anyway, as usual it's all heat without fire. Talk talk arseholes.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tsmat(m): 7:37am On Oct 18, 2015
nnachidav:
That is the first test of fate for IPOB families. And I say "we are ready"
For what??....Death abi?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by fwwins(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2015
flyingsnail:
Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable...

Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle;

the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by onatisi(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2015
This is why I like the Israeli mossad. They have many ways of eliminating someone and which will look like natural death. Instead of arresting this kanu of whatsoever he is called the DSS should just have found a way to eliminate him. The second mistake will be to put him on trial as this will instantly put him and his crazy ideas popularity table and make him look like a hero in front of his crazy followers

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2015
very GOOD ........ Nnamdi kunu is a THREAT to the Nation and her citizen, have lond waited for that news

He's an Animal that need to be locked up..... He just made the greatest mistake of his life by using the NIGERIAN airport this time around (what happened to biafra airport? CrazyBornFool )

Even if you want to gain freedom , is not with dirty tribal broadcast all over the places.

When FG said anyone caught threatening the peace and unity of the nation, na arrest them go arrest am, yeebhoe boys think say na joke.

He's also a terrorist so he shall be threated like one.

Where are the flat head boys (IPOB youth) ? I think say una say them no fit touch am ? Una dey there DSS nab una war lord

Was the fool expecting a red carpet
cheesy grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nnachidav: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2015
scholes0:
Nnamdi is rotting in a Dungeon somewhere in Nigeria
I want to know the next move from the self proclaimed Biafrans. ... undecided
Let me tell you, in defense for freedom he MUST be arrested"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.