Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,003 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123575 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by DollyParton1(f): 3:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Deltagiant:

Could you please point to any one of the stipulations you believe Nnamdi Kanu has gone against?

The last time I checked, Nnamdi Kanu's Radio Biafra was a registered company in the UK, and whose activities including financial contributions made to her, are well monitored by the MI5. The British secret service would not wait for a backward black African country like Nigeria to remind them that their own British citizen has broken British law.

I marvel at the way some of you stand logic on the head here. Nonsense!

The UK government reserves the right to strip citizenship off UK nationals when the home secretary deems their citizenship to be “not conducive to the public good”.
So you think when the shït hits the fan, the UK government will be waiting for Kanu Nnamdi with open hands?
The same Kanu who is using Radio Biafra to propagate hate. Inciting the Biafrans against Nigeria, Nigerians and her government. Ordering the Igbos to kill Nigerians from other tribes. I remember he asked them to kill Kumuyi if he steps his feet on the Biafran soil. Or to kill any government official that goes to Biafra to seek out information regarding radio Biafra. Isn't that an act of terrorism or an organised criminal activity?
And when it becomes full blown and the Biafrans start killing people because his only approach to realizing the Biafran dream is violence and not referendum, I bet UK will be rolling out drums to welcome him back to the UK.

30 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by RichieF27: 3:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Maybe he came on purpose he knows they will arrest him so that might catalyze the freedom he seeks ...remember to every freedom there is an arrest
Lincolnburrows:
Nnamdi kanu is a learner. First he said that the zoo will be worst than Somalia if the zoo police kills any of his members. They did. Only for him to start doing petition against buhari. When he announced he was coming to the zoo, I wondered what gave him the confidence that the zoo dss would spare him. He should take some notes from uwazuruike, abiola, Asari dokubo on how their lives changed after being detained.

I will miss him though, his bluntness, his high sense of humor his arrogance and his complete honesty to situations, and his attacks on Yoruba media.

I knew it would end this way. The same old script

Welcome to the zoo.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Burger01(m): 4:31am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Shut the fvck up..

Nnamdi Kanu can be killed and nothing will happen..i repeat, nothing will happen.

Is it not Igbos we are talking about?, c'mon nothing will happen..go and sleep.
They like making noises all over the media. Noise makers and lame chest beaters the lots of them are. Smhundecided

13 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yahuchazqal(m): 4:46am On Oct 18, 2015
you're a basterd & yahweh damn you....
Do you think yahweh is asleep Yisrael is coming soo, David Cameroon will soon get up frm his sit.... Why would they arrest Our Director, do they want the anger of Yahweh the Mighty One Of Yisrael Oh! They should never forget that all the SABBATH KEEPPERS of Nigeria and beyond and solidly behind His Excellency NNAMDI KANU....
I'm a priest & i can start to inform all of them #SELAH#

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by LordMecuzy(m): 4:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Abagworo:

You can easily judge from Nairaland. Only PDP Igbos are agitating for the fake Biafra because Jonathan lost.

Exactly

10 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yahuchazqal(m): 4:51am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

The UK government reserves the right to strip citizenship off UK nationals when the home secretary deems their citizenship to be “not conducive to the public good”.
So you think when the shït hits the fan, the UK government will be waiting for Kanu Nnamdi with open hands?
The same Kanu who is using Radio Biafra to propagate hate. Indicting the Biafrans against Nigeria, Nigerians and her government. Ordering the Igbos to kill Nigerians from other tribes. I remember he asked them to kill Kumuyi if he steps his feet on the Biafran soil. Or to kill any government official that goes to Biafra to seek out information regarding radio Biafra. Isn't that an act of terrorism or an organised criminal activity?
And when it becomes full blown and the Biafrans start killing people because his only approach to realizing the Biafran dream is violence and not referendum, I bet UK will be rolling out drums to welcome him back to the UK.
are you so Daft Dnt you knw that his Excellency Nnamdi Kanu is a Jew Hell knwz jews and Gentiles dnt have anything in common
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Burger01(m): 4:54am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

The same Kanu who is using Radio Biafra to propagate hate. Indicting the Biafrans against Nigeria, Nigerians and her government. Ordering the Igbos to kill Nigerians from other tribes. I remember he asked them to kill Kumuyi if he steps his feet on the Biafran soil. Or to kill any government official that goes to Biafra to seek out information regarding radio Biafra. Isn't that an act of terrorism or an organised criminal activity?
Don't waste your time on these empty-headed chest beating Biafra flat-heads. They been making noise since 16AD.smiley

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 5:07am On Oct 18, 2015
donem:

He was arrested in Nigeria enroute Biafraland, he wasn't visiting Nigeria but only passed through Nigeria.
lol so there's no international airport in Biafra land?? Thought Stella odua built a world class international airport during her regime... Confused set of humans

14 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by simplycarro: 5:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Igbos are Internet noise makers. I thought by now they would have invaded the DSS to violently secure the freedom of the Director.
This Biafra thing is becoming boring, we want Igbos to start the action using this arrest as an excuse.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by tdayof(m): 5:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Idrismusty97:
As Obi grows older, so does the rest of the world.
wise reply. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by simplycarro: 5:21am On Oct 18, 2015
Kanu arrested while fuvking prostitutes in an hotel around 7/8 bus stop on airport road grin

13 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by HopeAtHand: 5:33am On Oct 18, 2015
cheruv:

Stop talking like that to your Bini brother!
That his ancestors remained when yours decided to flee outta fear means that you should show him some respect! angry

Cheruv...are u kidding me!!!

Brother indeed. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MrMbaM: 5:41am On Oct 18, 2015
superstar1:
U
You are minding those jesters.

Fashola deported them despite all their cheat beating and noise making.

Akiolu threatened them with Lagoon treatment despite all their noise making.

Deji of Akure flogged them and nothing happened.

Nnamidi Kanu will be paraded as a common criminal and nothing will still happen.

Bunch of noise making chest beaters.

Lmaoooo. Yeebhoes don suffer. Igalas are also killing them and nothing happened, just online noise making and chest beating. Chai...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MrMbaM: 5:48am On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
I dey laugh the zoo.

Amadi the coward, Though you wanna wear bomb vest to destroy the zoo. You wey neva chop since yesterday, buhahahahaha.

14 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MrMbaM: 5:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Yahuchazqal:
you're a basterd & yahweh damn you....
Do you think yahweh is asleep Yisrael is coming soo, David Cameroon will soon get up frm his sit.... Why would they arrest Our Director, do they want the anger of Yahweh the Mighty One Of Yisrael Oh! They should never forget that all the SABBATH KEEPPERS of Nigeria and beyond and solidly behind His Excellency NNAMDI KANU....
I'm a priest & i can start to inform all of them #SELAH#

Lmaooo. Yeebhoes are truly comedians. Chaii

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ajebuter(f): 6:02am On Oct 18, 2015
This Kanu guy mumu small oh!

You dey insult and yawa somebody, you come waka come him house with radio announcement eh!

Chai..

Abi the dude thinks Buhari has any respect for human right or voices. Of opposistion?

The dude don enter gau.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by chrisblack: 6:07am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.
This is the same stuip rant KANU was saying.when the Almighty Zoo finishes with him.he will come out with songs of praise to the zoo.You will know that the Zoo no dey carry last.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2015
Na aha Chineke na-eme ebere,

Onyenwe anyị nke Ụwa.

Otuto niile bụ nke Chineke

Mmehie agaghị agbanahụ ntaramahụhụ.

Igbo ndị bụ ndị mmehie
Igbo ndị bụ ohi
ndi Igbo ndi bu akwuna
Igbo ndị bu na-atọrọ mmadụ
Ndi Igbo bu ndị na-ere ọgwụ ọjọọ ọjọọ
ndi Igbo ndi bu na-apụnara mmadụ

N'ezie, dị ka e dere ya. Ha ga-nkume tụgbuo ha n'ihi na ha na-bụrụ ọnụ. Onye anābu ọnu site na Chineke!!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Idrismusty97(m): 6:15am On Oct 18, 2015

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Very soon Buhari will start beating his chest that he arrested Kanu like that is an achievement... Btw why are other tribes feeling like they have won the world cup following the arrest of Kanu?

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 6:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi is going to meet Buhari with his rod.He shall say "Let my people go" and Buhari will respond "F.uck off,Dan Iska!!" Then Hunamdee will drop his rod and it will turn to a snake Buhari will laugh and say "Wallahi Hunamdee you have bring am por meat por fefe souf!!......Turai come and see"

15 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Lanceslot(m): 6:27am On Oct 18, 2015
Lincolnburrows:
Nnamdi kanu is a learner. First he said that the zoo will be worst than Somalia if the zoo police kills any of his members. They did. Only for him to start doing petition against buhari. When he announced he was coming to the zoo, I wondered what gave him the confidence that the zoo dss would spare him. He should take some notes from uwazuruike, abiola, Asari dokubo on how their lives changed after being detained.

I will miss him though, his bluntness, his high sense of humor his arrogance and his complete honesty to situations, and his attacks on Yoruba media.

I knew it would end this way. The same old script

Welcome to the zoo.
Its only f00ls like you who don't understand that he's setting a bait for FG. Let's see if they can keep him longer than he's suppose to be.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Lanceslot(m): 6:43am On Oct 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
Mr Heeeboson1

i'll be the happiest lady on earth if an independent biafra republic can be realized this very hour. I swear by the heavens i'l donate free shuttle buses that would be used to transport the Heeebos back to Heeeboland.

However, i am not a dunce like you, i know that namdi kanu is just a swindler and a rabble rouser. I'll rather love seeing Heeebos like Prof Joy Ogwu, the current president of the united nations security council agitate for biafra instead of internet miscreants like namdi kanu and his goons
I can't still fathom why animals like you like taking panadol for another persons headache.. Why worry about who lead Igbos? You hate them, so worry less about there progress and face your problem.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 18, 2015
Abagworo:

You can easily judge from Nairaland. Only PDP Igbos are agitating for the fake Biafra because Jonathan lost.
I've been asking if secession suddenly became an option because an Ijaw man lost the election. Gullible Igbo PDP members tend to forget that Ijaw people have already accepted the situation of things and melted into mainstream Nigeria.

12 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by simplycarro: 6:48am On Oct 18, 2015
ezebunafo:
just hmmmm? No analysis on this?
You want him to offend his Igbo PDP supporters ?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Joeace3000(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
If this is true...Thank God

Meanwhile for those people who have no jobs, are tired of switching jobs or have no skill at all and want to develop skills that can fetch them money today, here is my Nairaland thread (Brought to you by brilliantlightsmedia) where you can come in to learn how to join fiverr and offfer Hot, In-demand Services as well as developing the skills needed not only to make money monthly working online on fiverr but offline as a workplace skill you can start a business with or use to boost your resume and job chances. Ain't that cool?

The thread is a well explained step by step guide along with images to help you grasp what you need to do. to help you get started today

There are very easy ways of making it through the internet, you just have to find the safest and surest way, and this one beckons. follow me now...

The Nairaland Fiverr Free Training Thread
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 6:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Lanceslot:
Its only f00ls like you who don't understand that he's setting a bait for FG. Let's see if they can keep him longer than he's suppose to be.
Asari did worse in the past. Now he is very gentle.

The craze that ails Nnamdi will soon calm.After 6 months in our deluxe underground Criminal Processing Unit he will fall in line

11 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by emmykares(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2015
Hmmmmm
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by flokii: 6:56am On Oct 18, 2015
charge d foooOol for treason..

kill him if need be.. stupiid moth,*rfucker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.