Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (38075 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2015
asha80:
what has this got to do with this thread? Do you want to be noticed or are you plain stupid?
Please my friend, ask him again. U know, it seems some people are just born to create crisis where there is none smmmmmhhhhhhh.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:
don't quote me again silly child.
I think u r the silly child here. We will continue to quote u, until u refrain from trying to create e-ethnic crisis.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by puffcitylife: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2015
ernesty20:
this is why yorubas are brainless and foolish... The thread is all about el-rufai and his appointments and u are here talking about the igbos... Silly id.iot
truth is always bitter! Who is brainless among us? Igho or Yoruba? Give me just two names of igbo men that command respect in the whole world than OBJ Nd Prf Wole?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

yawns u suck go get a life.
I think u need to get a living, smmmmhhhh.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
ststyreal:

I think u r the silly child here. We will continue to quote u, until u refrain from trying to create e-ethnic crisis.

then let the quoting begin omale jatijati.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
ststyreal:
I think u need to get a living, smmmmhhhh.
with ur long mouth there like house rat. onyeara
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2015
ernesty20:
this is why yorubas are brainless and foolish... The thread is all about el-rufai and his appointments and u are here talking about the igbos... Silly id.iot
Habaaaa! My brother, no let this guy make u commit generalisation sin. Na d guy make u attack direct because not all Yoruba's are like him. Him own kain of Yoruba dey different from my friend modinat own abeg. Make u attack am direct u hear, so that next time, him go tink well before e type.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ExInferis(m): 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

These APC Governors and Die..Die...

But I know that he was referring to 'come-and-chop' politicians.

Earlier today one of them was in my house in kaduna. He was a friwnd of the governor. He has not spoken to el rufai in 7 years, he openly canvassed for Yero and spoke at every soapbox against the governor. This afternoon he came in from Abuja talking about calling a mutual friend to intercede on his behalf with nasiru. He told me how things are bad for him, his car dealership business is nose diving, he's broke and blah blah. An hour on the phone begging someone, i heard a million "dan Allah....nagode" etc.

I dont much like el rufai, but i understand his anger. Still, his choice of words was outrageous.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
kingsolex:

then let the quoting begin omale jatijati.
Yeeeeee! Odu oooooo, broda agbaya, daleru daleru. Oya shoki eh, shoki. Shame to u, destroyer of peace, next time do tink properly before typing. Let me just pet u small, u know I don't like quarreling on line, oya ema binu broda mi se e gbo. Broda mi to o fine, eyin na ema ma ko buru ede bayen, mi o nii efe sii rara se e gbo. Ema binu.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by omolami: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2015
El RUFAI you are a midget. You are not fit but quota and namuni helped you Better keep shot.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ernesty20(m): 11:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
ststyreal:

Habaaaa! My brother, no let this guy make u commit generalisation sin. Na d guy make u attack direct because not all Yoruba's are like him. Him own kain of Yoruba dey different from my friend modinat own abeg. Make u attack am direct u hear, so that next time, him go tink well before e type.
i dnt really like it when a yoruba kid attacks the igbos but they wud sudenly lose their voice when fulani herdsmen attack them

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mikolo80: 12:00am On Oct 18, 2015
talktimi:
I just love Nigeria sha, politicians can get away with nepotism and uncouth language while their minions jubilee in gleeful eçstacy grin
anyone can get away with it anywhere just so long as it's what the majority wants
heck in Syria they even murder the voters and nothing happens
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mikolo80: 12:01am On Oct 18, 2015
SirJeffry:
Leadership in Nigeria is all about who voted me syndrome.

Buhari said it and now Hell Rufai has repeated it. Tomorrow, an ediot will tell me they are good leaders. undecided
the conceptof democracy eludes you ba
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ernesty20(m): 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
puffcitylife:
truth is always bitter! Who is brainless among us? Igho or Yoruba? Give me just two names of igbo men that command respect in the whole world than OBJ Nd Prf Wole?
obj is a common thief.. Pick another person pls
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mikolo80: 12:03am On Oct 18, 2015
talktimi:
come and chop politicians are part of the Nigerian system but a responsible public official isn't supposed to wish his citizens death
when those citizens are committing genocide it's OK to treat them with kid gloves Abi
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mikolo80: 12:04am On Oct 18, 2015
themilanway:
cheesy cheesy cheesy :Ballsy and blunt.
Allow him work
Judge him after 4yrs
Is it too much to ask?
I taya o
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

the day Igbo learn to stop calling Yoruba names then we can seat on a round table nd if really u are a yoruba I doubt it cause u are a sell out defending people who will never see good in u. also for the war let it come u can hide under ur IBO husband arms I don't give a rat arse.
Broda mii, e Jo e chenji ooooo, huh!, asiko APC re ooooo. Chenji la ye so o ba yii oo.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2015
ststyreal:

Yeeeeee! Odu oooooo, broda agbaya, daleru daleru. Oya shoki eh, shoki. Shame to u, destroyer of peace, next time do tink properly before typing. Let me just pet u small, u know I don't like quarreling on line, oya ema binu broda mi se e gbo. Broda mi to o fine, eyin na ema ma ko buru ede bayen, mi o nii efe sii rara se e gbo. Ema binu.

proudly omo ile, don't let no body call u and ur forefathers cowards. keep smiling am sure ur family will be proud of how well u are defending ur culture.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
i dnt really like it when a yoruba kid attacks the igbos but they wud sudenly lose their voice when fulani herdsmen attack them

you are silly idiot Wen we packaged Hausa people in ekiti and send them down north where did u drop ur flat headed brain ndi-hegoat, we just began the flogging cherade for ur like chest beater like u akpu smelly thing, ask Fulanimafia he knows me.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 12:23am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

proudly omo ile, don't let no body call u and ur forefathers cowards. keep smiling am sure ur family will be proud of how well u are defending ur culture.
Leave the people that call each other cowards to settle their cowardness. I will only advice u don't bring it to a forum like this please. My love for peace supersede any other thing in life. I am not interested in tribes, am purely a nigerian lady of peace, b u hausa, ibo or yoruba, i dont care, in as much as u have not given me a reason to question ur person, hence, I speak and understand both dialect fluently. Let peace reign bro, cos with peace, the earth can be ones paradise!

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Johniyke2flex:

Gosh! Have I seen someone that is this foolish? You even talk about someone lacking home training when you obviously don't have a home.
fool you think am living under a bridge like u and ur family, sorry u got the wrong person.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2015
ststyreal:

Leave the people that call each other cowards to settle their cowardness. I will only advice u don't bring it to a forum like this please. My love for peace supersede any other thing in life. I am not interested in tribes, am purely a nigerian lady of peace, b u hausa, ibo or yoruba, i dont care, in as much as u have not given me a reason to question ur person, hence, I speak and understand both dialect fluently. Let peace reign bro, cos with peace, the earth can be ones paradise!
then I am a Nigerian a Yoruba by tribe come rain, come sun I will not be a subject of ridicule, to either Hausa, Igbo or sell out Yorubas like you.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ststyreal(f): 12:30am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

then I am a Nigerian a Yoruba by tribe come rain, come sun I will not be a subject of ridicule, to either Hausa, Igbo or sell out Yorubas like you.
Now I know ur age. Goodnite

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by davidque007(m): 12:31am On Oct 18, 2015
Unfortunately this loud and fowl-mouthed "HOBBIT" is still the best option to rule Kaduna State

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 18, 2015
ststyreal:

Now I know ur age. Goodnite
look at this clown, age u must be silly to shy away from facts with such a lazy excuse how old are u wasted sperm, Yoruba sell out.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 18, 2015
to law abiding fellows out there be u Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa or Fulani et al, good night and Happy Sunday.
have a lovely weekend.

but to war mogers Hausa, fulani, igbo or Yoruba et al God will arrest u this week.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Goldpen: 12:51am On Oct 18, 2015
First comment in months: you are grossly stu-pid

kingsolex:
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Goldpen:
First comment in months: i am grossly stu-pid

my father + mother + me and my generations are crown kings and queens of stu-pidity
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by chekasforchekas: 1:03am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
What's the connection between the Op write ups and this rubbish you wrote here, fat fool.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 18, 2015
chekasforchekas:

What's the connection between the Op write ups and this rubbish you wrote here, fat fool.
hahaha u my friend is foolish.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by IamThrive(m): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2015
2019 on my mind...
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by bluaero(m): 1:39am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,

My friend, you are the epitome of foolishness

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC / AGF, Malami Appears Before Senate This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.