Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (38074 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ernesty20(m): 7:06am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

you are silly idiot Wen we packaged Hausa people in ekiti and send them down north where did u drop ur flat headed brain ndi-hegoat, we just began the flogging cherade for ur like chest beater like u akpu smelly thing, ask Fulanimafia he knows me.
mumu.. Na only for nairaland u get mouth.. Come out openly lemme tell u what the fire uses the ear of a rat to do.. Useless i.diot

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
this is why yorubas are brainless and foolish... The thread is all about el-rufai and his appointments and u are here talking about the igbos... Silly id.iot

That's how they behave, the word "igbo" gives them nightmares, when it is said that yorubas are the promoters of tribalism in Nigeria, they will start denying it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Adedaniel211(m): 7:16am On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
Aahahahahah nigeria jaga jaga cheesycheesy
Everything scatter scatter
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ernesty20(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2015
gboss4sure:

That's how they behave, the word "igbo" gives them nightmares, when it is said that yorubas are the promoters of tribalism in Nigeria, they will start denying it.
the thing tire me oo
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by babestella: 7:30am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.

You are a compound and a global phoool. I can't imagine how stew.pid you are because your display if it is very abysmal and and insult to stew.pid people. Bringing igbos into this shows how lowly & poorly you think of yourself when you see an Igbo man. Pity you.

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by niceangel: 7:32am On Oct 18, 2015
King insolent abi kingsolex. First of all how old are u? Secondly how much are u earning presently ? It seem because nairaland forum has no age restriction ..u will come to this platform and start talking from the wrong side of ur mouth?. Admin will not touch u because of the way the forum is wired. But as soon as I finished correcting u .admin will come for me. No lily.
U stay up in arewa and knew what happened in akure? U are a original yam head. In short words u are outcome of political and tribal side effects. Igbos here igbos there . Remove the beef inside of u or the owomida DNA and hustle for ur self. U can't move an inch without liberating ur soul from all this sinful thoughts in u. Focus on what u are doing in the north. FYI all the NB plc ,NBC/coca cola and seven up bottling Coy in the east are 95 percent oduduwa content (as per staffs) and nobody disturbs them. They do what they want and enjoy the best of every thing in a peaceful environment.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Uncletony(m): 7:35am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

one word for you no home training.

Ilimitily & banzality is what u have been displaying all the while. I thought i was the only one who have noticed ur idiota!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Nosurrenda:

Imagine a governor talking like tout.

Reminds me of Oshomole go and die
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by babestella: 7:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Goldpen:
First comment in months: you are grossly stu-pid

There's a certain deranged fellow who just escaped from a mental home, pls avoid him. His moniker is @kingsolex, we noticed his been on NL for a while now. You are advices to stay away from him, he is capable of starting an online tribal war. He is responsible for his parents' cardiac related illness.
Our men will soon arrest him and send him back to "aro" the mental one where he escaped from and where he truly belong.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 18, 2015
babestella:

There's a certain deranged fellow who just escaped from a mental home, pls avoid him. His moniker is @kingsolex, we noticed his been on NL for a while now. You are advices to stay away from him, he is capable of starting an online tribal war. He is responsible for his parents' cardiac related illness.
Our men will soon arrest him and send him back to "aro" the mental one where he escaped from and where he truly belong.

guess u referring to ur yam legged family I wish em quick recovery.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Uncletony:

Ilimitily & banzality is what u have been displaying all the while. I thought i was the only one who have noticed ur idiota!
good thing u have noticed me melon head truth they say never hides.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2015
niceangel:
King insolent abi kingsolex. First of all how old are u? Secondly how much are u earning presently ? It seem because nairaland forum has no age restriction ..u will come to this platform and start talking from the wrong side of ur mouth?. Admin will not touch u because of the way the forum is wired. But as soon as I finished correcting u .admin will come for me. No lily.
U stay up in arewa and knew what happened in akure? U are a original yam head. In short words u are outcome of political and tribal side effects. Igbos here igbos there . Remove the beef inside of u or the owomida DNA and hustle for ur self. U can't move an inch without liberating ur soul from all this sinful thoughts in u. Focus on what u are doing in the north. FYI all the NB plc ,NBC/coca cola and seven up bottling Coy in the east are 95 percent oduduwa content (as per staffs) and nobody disturbs them. They do what they want and enjoy the best of every thing in a peaceful environment.

what an epic, deluded empty write ups grow up son, yawns
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 18, 2015
babestella:

You are a compound and a global phoool. I can't imagine how stew.pid you are because your display if it is very abysmal and and insult to stew.pid people. Bringing igbos into this shows how lowly & poorly you think of yourself when you see an Igbo man. Pity you.
. tell that to the just whipped eze ndi-hegoat
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 18, 2015
ernesty20:
mumu.. Na only for nairaland u get mouth.. Come out openly lemme tell u what the fire uses the ear of a rat to do.. Useless i.diot
see ur smelly mouth
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by godoluwa(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

my father is the Prince of didirins, eba headed pig.
wow!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mrtheo33: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Childishness is nt only 4 kids but also adults who refusd to grow up. A wiseman is he who has direction in particular subject matter.
Grow up n b wise.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
make i follow derail ur comment by misquoting u.
E go bad if i first don jazzy marry o, infact it will be badder if i first am get pikin, to be very sincere it will not be funny if my child enter school don jazzy never get one.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2015
Chubhie:
That's how he landed the job. The midget rode to power cos of GEJ that lacked balls to perform even the basics of governance.
did gej also double as d govr of kaduna state?
When u think u hv heard it all......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2015
godoluwa:
am a clown trust me!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by otomatic(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Some days back Sahara reporters published how El Rufai was not consulted before his cousin was nominated and gullible people applauded. Now how do we reconcile this new report?
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
he is not suppose to say it in public.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by MayhorE(m): 8:43am On Oct 18, 2015
Wot ar u calling ur sf u dis APC Governor of a thing, u dnt av any quality of a good leader #Quote me any were, nonsense.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Icecomrade: 8:55am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

and only flat headed kashew nuts brain goats like u will read nd not take correction silly thing.

Abusive words don't hurt people like me. At least my point is clear. There is no relationship between your thrash and the topic.

If that doesn't go down well with you, you can borrow El-Rufai's advice to those that criticize his appointments.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by JDado: 8:56am On Oct 18, 2015
STUBBORNNESS......A TRAIT COMMON WITH SHORT PEOPLE....THIS MAN DEY MAKE ME LAUGH UNTIL HOS TENURE WILL END AND PROBING GO START NAIM WE GO KNOW

MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY TODAY AS YOU CHECK FOR YOUR FREE SUNDAY MATCHES AT [url]picknstake.com[/url]
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Icecomrade:

Abusive words don't hurt people like me. At least my point is clear. There is no relationship between your thrash and the topic.

If that doesn't go down well with you, you can borrow El-Rufai's advice to those that criticize his appointments.

Hehehehe let the games begin pack of skirtel.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Icecomrade: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

Hehehehe let the games begin pack of skirtel.

Another pack of Thrash. Is that all your brain could come up with? You ain't adding value to anyone here on Nairaland.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by simplisity(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
Whats ur problm? No point made on d thread, jst on personal beef over igbos. Ur type alwas like to spark on tribal war on nairaland. Pls, we dont need that here. I dont know wat is wrong with El-Rufai, i thought he supports Buhari's change agenda and that he belongs to nobody? Most of his vote came frm Kaduna indigin.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by leanalyst: 9:22am On Oct 18, 2015
I like this man, but at times some things he says gets you bewildered. How can a governor utter that from his mouth & not asked to resign or tender an apology himself & not by his publicity secretary or PA. Nigeria it is well for the future.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by amusadele: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Nosurrenda:

Imagine a governor talking like tout.
The Fulanis and the north are known as the lovers of killing and destruction. What they think of every day is how many people will be killed and will die. It is in thier blood. Tufiakwa
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by imsuboi(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

I forgot u and ur father + mother plus ur generations are brainless clowns idiot monkey, quote me again.

I don't think you're normal

You need medical attention ASAP
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Chubhie: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
anonimi:

Will you be kind enough to explain how TALKING is the same as performance? Which dictionary did you pull that from?
I wish to first understand your question. I'm no fan of the midget El Rufia.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by anonimi: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Chubhie:
I wish to first understand your question. I'm no fan of the midget El Rufia.

El Rufai, Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas and other APC people, including OBJ can TALK very well and much better than Jonathan although they say nothing of SUBSTANCE really. However Jonathan PERFORMED better than these guys hence your comment that I quoted was wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Senators Withdraw Support For Buhari’s Govt / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Kyari: US Court Can’t Order Arrest Of A Non-citizen Resident In Nigeria - PSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.