Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees (38070 Views)

Dogara Dares El-Rufai To Publish Security Votes / Buhari Asked El-Rufai To Write Leaked Memo At Daura Meeting - Omojuwa, Authority / El-Rufai To Demolish 40 Churches, 3500 Houses, 16 Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2015
You can go and climb Kufena mountain, fall and die

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Chubhie: 9:52am On Oct 18, 2015
anonimi:

El Rufai, Fashola, Oshiomole, Rochas and other APC people, including OBJ can TALK very well and much better than Jonathan although they say nothing of SUBSTANCE really. However Jonathan PERFORMED better than these guys hence your comment that I quoted was wrong.
That GEJ performed or was sabotaged is very much open to debate. My concern is|was he gave these Men room to over blow his weakness. If GEJ performed better I see no cogent reason he was voted out.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by DeeOneBangin: 9:53am On Oct 18, 2015
dabriggs:
You can go and climb Kufena mountain, fall and die

Shoroniyen!

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2015
imsuboi:

I don't think you're normal

You need medical attention ASAP
Same thing ran through my mind bout u.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by anonimi: 10:01am On Oct 18, 2015
Chubhie:
That GEJ performed or was sabotaged is very much open to debate. My concern is|was he gave these Men room to over blow his weakness. If GEJ performed better I see no cogent reason he was voted out.

The bold was because he is a bad communicator leaving plenty of room to distort whatever he says.

Do you think OBJ was voted for a second term in 2003 because he performed well in 1999-2003

A sample of Jonathan's performance in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mbulela: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2015
I am a big fan of this man, warts and all.
Howevwr, his public pronouncements are unbecoming for a man of his intellect and political stature.
These are the knd of uncouth statements I expect from roadside thugs like Fayose not a man like mallam El-Rufai.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by UnclePati: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Brother.......what is the relationship between the el-rufi topic and your igbo comment.

What is your problem with the igbos.
Can u start a War or do u want to start one.

I am deltan but I ve lived in Yoruba land for years. I can confidently tell you that the yorubas are the troublesome ones.

They like to lord over people
They are very jealous of peoples success especially when Yoruba man is ur landlord

There r so many shops and business areas existing for decades where igbos dominate 95%. Yet you see selfish greedy Yoruba people want to control the markets as chairman, president, secretary e.t.c so they can dictate and control the igbos and the market

This is happening in Alaba, computer village, Ladipo...e.t.c

The igbos are very democratic they do not impose them self on anybody they elect their leaders and they called out the Yoruba people contesting leadership of their market to come for a vote...

Is that disrespect.?

In Osun your king called the leadership of the igbos for a meeting over the igbo market. He came dressed in his regalia in company of his friend.

Your Osun king had other plans..he arranged over 200 youths to beat him up on d ground that he entered the palace with a crown.

Jeeez...i taught u guys r educated...

Can u do this to the leadership of the hausa fulani market? If he comes into ur palace dressed in emirs regalia?

Grow up Yoruba nation...you guys r very discriminatory and tribal bigots.

You don't see the Igbos as part of this nation.
You people jeopardize igbo self rule and the Biafra struggle. During the war, You aligned with the North to fight the East. even though the igbo coup which sparked d war did not kill a single Yoruba man.

Todays Military and politics is largely run and controlled by the Yoruba and hausa alliance. The Igbos hardly interfere. They mind their business (buying n selling) and they pay they tax n royalties to the govt and the traditional leaders of the environment they operate in.

In what way have they disrespected you.

In Delta,Edo,calabar,bayelsa,Benue, and other non Yoruba states....the indigenes don't lord themself over the igbo markets. Not even in kano/sabon gari market.

You call an average igbo man a proud man..my brother let me take ur mind backward...your Yoruba leaders advised the northern govt to cut off food supply to d east during d civil war. Starvation came and the war ended quickly.

Your Yoruba leaders also told the govt to seize all igbo properties in Lagos n PH and every igbo man would forfeit all his money in d bank and get only 2pounds if he surrenders.

This was meant to punish the igbo people and turn them to beggars in Nigeria.

These people were all kicked out of military and politics. They had nothing but 2pounds

To survive they went into buying and selling they made profit and expanded. They assisted their family members and friends to open businesses having served them for some time and these same friends and family members after they became successful also assisted other relations who aspire success too.

That trend went on and on and today it pays off for them....you will hardly find an able bodied igbo man begging on the streets of Nigeria.....but Yoruba hausa and fulani beggars are every where...pls quote me on this.

That is an average igbo businessman pride.

Pls my western brothers stop d envy.stop d attack on people who did not attack you. Stop being tribal bigots.

Leave them to their pride and find your own pride.

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Chubhie: 10:12am On Oct 18, 2015
anonimi:

The bold was because he is a bad communicator leaving plenty of room to distort whatever he says.

Do you think OBJ was voted for a second term in 2003 because he performed well in 1999-2003

A sample of Jonathan's performance in the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures
Have gone through the thread you provided and have seen all the “Dividends of democracy” he provided. Something is eternally wrong with Nigeria don't you think so?

1 Like

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Mbow(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2015
asha80:
you are an utter idiota...i have quoted you..cretin
why would you hate when love just costs less?
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mrodogu: 10:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Nosurrenda:

Imagine a governor talking like tout.
yea, fayose apprentice I gues
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by localboy: 10:52am On Oct 18, 2015
This simply a useless talk from the governor. He should be reminded he belongs to everybody in kaduna and to nobody.

talktimi:
KADUNA – Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai yesterday went into an outburst when some critics faults his political appointments so far describing it as lopsided.

El-Rufai who visibly lost his temper while answering questions from stakeholders at the 4th town hall meeting with Kaduna Central, otherwise known as zone 2, said he could not give appointment to persons that did not vote for him during the last governorship election, adding that anyone that was unhappy about it could go commit suicide.

Recall that El Rufai has been criticized for severely for appointing his close friends, including none indigenes of Kaduna state, and also his family members into plump positions in the state.

The criticism became a barrage last week with the nomination of his cousin, Hadiza Shamsudeen, as the Minister from Kaduna state.
His words: “If you are not happy with appointments made, you can go and climb Kufena mountain, fall and die.

“It was what you voted that you got, because we are aware that there are people who did not vote for us, in fact they worked against us.

“But now they claim to be APC members and loyal to the party. We know such people. And so there is no way they would expect anything from us.
Earlier, Governor El-Rufai also unveiled new logo for the state saying henceforth the state will now use its own court of arms.

“As a reflection of our confidence in the future of Kaduna State, we are today unveiling a new State Logo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/el-rufai-to-critics-go-and-die-if-youre-not-happy-over-my-appointees/

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by anonimi: 11:07am On Oct 18, 2015
Chubhie:
Have gone through the thread you provided and have seen all the “Dividends of democracy” he provided. Something is eternally wrong with Nigeria don't you think so?

Nigerians are just humans who need to be understood but Jonathan and his PDP crew were not coherent in their strategy, politics and messaging. This can be a good opportunity to make our country better still by highlighting every little bit of HYPOCRISY by the APCheat crew.
It is possible!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by mexzzy47(m): 11:11am On Oct 18, 2015
UnclePati:
Brother.......what is the relationship between the el-rufi topic and your igbo comment.

What is your problem with the igbos.
Can u start a War or do u want to start one.

I am deltan but I ve lived in Yoruba land for years. I can confidently tell you that the yorubas are the troublesome ones.

They like to lord over people
They are very jealous of peoples success especially when Yoruba man is ur landlord

There r so many shops and business areas existing for decades where igbos dominate 95%. Yet you see selfish greedy Yoruba people want to control the markets as chairman, president, secretary e.t.c so they can dictate and control the igbos and the market

This is happening in Alaba, computer village, Ladipo...e.t.c

The igbos are very democratic they do not impose them self on anybody they elect their leaders and they called out the Yoruba people contesting leadership of their market to come for a vote...

Is that disrespect.?

In Osun your king called the leadership of the igbos for a meeting over the igbo market. He came dressed in his regalia in company of his friend.

Your Osun king had other plans..he arranged over 200 youths to beat him up on d ground that he entered the palace with a crown.

Jeeez...i taught u guys r educated...

Can u do this to the leadership of the hausa fulani market? If he comes into ur palace dressed in emirs regalia?

Grow up Yoruba nation...you guys r very discriminatory and tribal bigots.

You don't see the Igbos as part of this nation.
You people jeopardize igbo self rule and the Biafra struggle. During the war, You aligned with the North to fight the East. even though the igbo coup which sparked d war did not kill a single Yoruba man.

Todays Military and politics is largely run and controlled by the Yoruba and hausa alliance. The Igbos hardly interfere. They mind their business (buying n selling) and they pay they tax n royalties to the govt and the traditional leaders of the environment they operate in.

In what way have they disrespected you.

In Delta,Edo,calabar,bayelsa,Benue, and other non Yoruba states....the indigenes don't lord themself over the igbo markets. Not even in kano/sabon gari market.

You call an average igbo man a proud man..my brother let me take ur mind backward...your Yoruba leaders advised the northern govt to cut off food supply to d east during d civil war. Starvation came and the war ended quickly.

Your Yoruba leaders also told the govt to seize all igbo properties in Lagos n PH and every igbo man would forfeit all his money in d bank and get only 2pounds if he surrenders.

This was meant to punish the igbo people and turn them to beggars in Nigeria.

These people were all kicked out of military and politics. They had nothing but 2pounds

To survive they went into buying and selling they made profit and expanded. They assisted their family members and friends to open businesses having served them for some time and these same friends and family members after they became successful also assisted other relations who aspire success too.

That trend went on and on and today it pays off for them....you will hardly find an able bodied igbo man begging on the streets of Nigeria.....but Yoruba hausa and fulani beggars are every where...pls quote me on this.

That is an average igbo businessman pride.

Pls my western brothers stop d envy.stop d attack on people who did not attack you. Stop being tribal bigots.

Leave them to their pride and find your own pride.

God Bless u real Good for dis.........
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by tonquendo4u(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
I am proudly omo odua from osun but I am presently
living in the north,
An average Igbo being is arrogant, full of empty pride and
ego but as a psychologist I understand and live with
them but respond with fire when they cross my red line.
to be honest the eze ndi-igbo messed up in akure
incidence instead of him to respect the oba and lay low
for a while and pull strings while at it, he decided to turn
the deji of akure's levity to stupidity and the youths
decided to protect their culture/heritage their tradition
but instead of e-igbo warriors to correct their brothers
they seem to have deliberately, blindly toed the eze's
path.
The fact that you spit on a Yoruba man 7 times and he
did not react does not mean he is weak, we are peace
loving people but I can promise you one thing fear is not
in our dictionary but my Igbo brothers will see every calm
reaction as trait of weakness that's a wrong notion.
secondly the Igbo community pounced so hard on oba
akiolu during the last election I keenly followed and even
apologised on behalf of the oba, its not cause we are
weak it cause we are peaceful in nature need I remind
you no Yoruba man living and working in Onitsha will
insult the obi of Onitsha and go scot free but you Igbos
have such leverage why try to use it against us in Yoruba
land??
now the akure youths having observed you people are
rude kids that needs to be flogged to their right senses
you Igbos now play victims,
please to avoid another flogging... respect the Yoruba
culture, obas and laws then you will have nothing to
worry about,
cause now the igbos are painting a bad picture of them
on Yoruba minds. don't let other Yoruba's react ohh.
just an advice. God bless Nigeria.
So what brought d Igbos into dis post?El rufai says smtin abt his state n u bring d Igbos in2 it?Is dt how u hate dem?What hv dey done to u?
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 18, 2015
talktimi:
KADUNA – Kaduna State Governor, Malam Nasir El-Rufai yesterday went into an outburst when some critics faults his political appointments so far describing it as lopsided.

El-Rufai who visibly lost his temper while answering questions from stakeholders at the 4th town hall meeting with Kaduna Central, otherwise known as zone 2, said he could not give appointment to persons that did not vote for him during the last governorship election, adding that anyone that was unhappy about it could go commit suicide.

Recall that El Rufai has been criticized for severely for appointing his close friends, including none indigenes of Kaduna state, and also his family members into plump positions in the state.

The criticism became a barrage last week with the nomination of his cousin, Hadiza Shamsudeen, as the Minister from Kaduna state.
His words: “If you are not happy with appointments made, you can go and climb Kufena mountain, fall and die.

“It was what you voted that you got, because we are aware that there are people who did not vote for us, in fact they worked against us.

“But now they claim to be APC members and loyal to the party. We know such people. And so there is no way they would expect anything from us.
Earlier, Governor El-Rufai also unveiled new logo for the state saying henceforth the state will now use its own court of arms.

“As a reflection of our confidence in the future of Kaduna State, we are today unveiling a new State Logo.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/el-rufai-to-critics-go-and-die-if-youre-not-happy-over-my-appointees/

this man don fyiok up! This is lame and immature of him other words, Nigeria (as a whole)doesn't practice DEMOCRACY. This is government for the party, by the party and all about the party

2 Likes

Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2015
I am expecting Yorubas to come here and defend their slave master El-Rufai.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 18, 2015
The only difference between Buhari and Rufai is age. Both are two bitter politicians upon all the "sweetness" in their high offices, they are still very bitter. Some things no get cure.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by emezieokonkwo: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2015
My El-Rufai, l don't expect such a belittling and arrogant statement from you, if what you have been quoted to have said is correct.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by jice(m): 12:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

These APC Governors and Die..Die...

But I know that he was referring to 'come-and-chop' politicians.
?
Who is better;go n die or come and chop
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by wiseoneking: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
Another coward on the loose.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by adconline(m): 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
Another demented OP without brain.. As a psychologist, do U even know what reading and comprehension are? Wonder why average Naija IQ is 69?? This is it!!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
adconline:

Another demented OP without brain.. As a psychologist, do U even know what reading and comprehension are? Wonder why average Naija IQ is 69?? This is it!!
Sorry bar headed ape look for ur mate.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
wiseoneking:
Another coward on the loose.

Cowardice runs in ur linage for u to perceive cowardice where it does not exist eat more akpu my bwoi maybe some day u will become a man.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by ginggerxy: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
wat wil happen if yoruba's react, world war3 or wat? Why spill shit all the time, wat will you do if it comes to war. See wat a civilized chimpazee like you is say,instigating war you can't fight coward
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by 2kris(m): 1:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
bros but ibo was not mentioned as topic.last i cheaked it was el rufai and falling down on kufena mountain.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by foriz4u(m): 1:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:
living in the north,
path.
land??
worry about,
U r a fo0l for coming on here to make triball, abusive and unguarded statement against a particular ethnic group in a way to claim holy, peaceful and loving people/person. People like u should be hung on a tree in okija shrine for tribalism. if u were knowledgeable, wise and peaceful like u claim from a particular ethnicity I'd expected u to be more constructive in ur judgment and criticism. Ediot!!! Mind u I'm not an igbo man o so don't come back quoting me with senseless and compose dictionary rants like u little brats do here I just need to tell ppl of ur kinds to get some sense of belonging.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by adconline(m): 1:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

Sorry bar headed ape look for ur mate.
You are damn right cos I know how to read and comprehend unlike u.. We are like millions of miles apart ..you are an arrogant replica of sophisticated idiocy!
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by amusadele: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
kingsolex:

then I am a Nigerian a Yoruba by tribe come rain, come sun I will not be a subject of ridicule, to either Hausa, Igbo or sell out Yorubas like you.
Happy boy of the Yoruba race, that is how you will remain the floor slaves of the Fulanis. Now, tell me who suffered and jailed General Paul Diya? Who desgraced and jailed the most senseless and aimless old fool call Obasanjo? Who kidnapped Falae? Rubbish yoruba boy.
Re: El-rufai To Critics : GO AND DIE If You're Not Happy Over My Appointees by Rhea(f): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=18pt]If the statements attributed to El-Rufai is true, then he has demonstrated that he is indeed a biased and partial leader of Kaduna state. Those are the type of statement you would expect from a street tout or a radical ismalist. He should be made to account for that statement. In any civilized society, that statement should spurn an impeachment vote. If he is willing his critics to go and fall and die on Kufena mountain, then how different is he from the Boko Haram that actually brings death to the door steps of Kaduna indigenes. Nigerians need to wake up from their slumber and take this type of statement seriously, more so when it is coming from someone who is meant to be educated and versed in diplomatic public speech making.[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Join BRICS, May Start Trading Crude Oil In Naira / Why Is It That The Only Time Any USA President Visited Nigeria Was Obasanjo Era? / Sallah: Kashamu Donates Money & Food Items To People In His Mansion In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.