Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,311 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 (1752 Views)

Poll: if you had only 4 choices to select what would you choose.??

Height: 10% (5 votes)
physique: 12% (6 votes)
Smart: 16% (8 votes)
nice guy: 4% (2 votes)
bad boy: 0% (0 votes)
wealth/rich: 14% (7 votes)
nice house-nice car: 6% (3 votes)
highly educated: 14% (7 votes)
Personality: 18% (9 votes)
Ego/Pride: 0% (0 votes)
over protective: 2% (1 vote)
OCD on cleanliness: 2% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 8:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
Ladies in the house what do you think please place a vote above and lets see what IN for the NL ladies.
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
haba, only 4 choices? too small ooo, lets negotiate --- bump it up to like 8 lol
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
dae:

haba, only 4 choices? too small ooo, lets negotiate --- bump it up to like 8 lol

I wish i could but i dont even know ow to edit the polls, besides that i am making it seem like a more realistic choice other than dream guy or fantasy espectially in a situation where i have no choice,

I dont negotiate with terrorist, lol, am just soooo kidding
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by biina: 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
IMO some of the option 'get as e be'

1. Wealth/rich vs nice house-nice car. Doesn't the former infer the latter?
2. Highly educated is relative. Would be better if you put minimum degre levels like B.Sc, MS or PhD as options
3. Nice guy, bad boy vs personality. No be same all three they address?
4. Ego/pride and over protective, are often posed as negative traits which biases most against them

why not go with more objective criteria like smoking, complexion, ethnicity etc

1 Like

Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 8:43pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo22:

I wish i could but i dont even know ow to edit the polls, besides that i am making it seem like a more realistic choice other than dream guy or fantasy espectially in a situation where i have no choice,

I dont negotiate with terrorist, lol, am just soooo kidding
hehehe, God save u you were kidding, i was about to stick my hand into the computer, twist ya ear and spank ya buttocks lol (the way our parents did) lol --- naija parents shaaa, LOL - they know how to beat!!!
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Pataki: 8:45pm On Apr 29, 2009
This poster is truly amebo. grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ DAe
OMG u just made my day, did not know you were such  a clown and let me add good sense of humour?Even the headache disturbing me rite now dissapeared for a minute, tks
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo22:

@ DAe
OMG u just made my day, did not know you were such  a clown and let me add good sense of humour?Even the headache disturbing me rite now dissapeared for a minute, tks
LoL for real? i didnt know i got it like that!! hehehe --- i'm always a happy person. Takes too much to be sad than to be happy ya know. So you's gotta life life to the fullest errday!
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2009
biina:

IMO some of the option 'get as e be'

1. Wealth/rich vs nice house-nice car. Doesn't the former infer the latter?
2. Highly educated is relative. Would be better if you put minimum degre levels like B.Sc, MS or PhD as options
3. Nice guy, bad boy vs personality. No be same all three they address?
4. Ego/pride and over protective, are often posed as negative traits which biases most against them

why not go with more objective criteria like smoking, complexion, ethnicity etc

Truly the options  are relative  but I did not want to sound rude if i asked straight up like that as i dont intend to ruin the mood but you could make your choice and tell us why.
the options you ve put forward are also of interest even though may over look  those when all we want is someone to take care of us, let read what you have chosen and y??tks
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2009
dae:

LoL for real? i didnt know i got it like that!! hehehe --- i'm always a happy person. Takes too much to be sad than to be happy ya know. So you's gotta life life to the fullest errday!

you are soo right on it, i guess i have alot to learn, may be pick you as role model, ( i know that how u roll) lol, ahaha
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo22:

you are soo right on it, i guess i have alot to learn, may be pick you as role model, ( i know that how u roll) lol, ahaha
Its all good. I'm always representin' well. so you's got nothing to fear.
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
Okay, fantasy time. I would love a good dose of height and athletic physique,  smart guy, nice guy with a bad boy image,wealthy, nice house-nice car(s), highly educated, personality a little bit of ego/pride never hurt, with a healthy dose of protectiveness and a messy yet clean guy. That is my dream man, now note, I said dream o.
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2009
@snazzy u just worded it well, if only i could manufacture that kind of man in the lab, hmmmmmmmmmmmm no coment oooo,
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 9:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
Haba!!! Just 4 Four can't do me!!!

amebo22:

@ DAe
OMG u just made my day, did not know you were such a clown and let me add good sense of humour?Even the headache disturbing me rite now dissapeared for a minute, tks

You see, it's not just me that love my dear sis!!! Your funny oh!! grin

Amebo, pls now, give me 2 extra choice I can give you good combination from that, tongue
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 9:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
boy oh boy, wish they had Male Manufacturing Companies. I would have 5 customised men made just for me, when one starts malfunctioning, I discard you and start with another. grin grin grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 9:08pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo22:

@snazzy u just worded it well, if only i could manufacture that kind of man in the lab, hmmmmmmmmmmmm no coment oooo,
These days, anything is possible. have you heard of designer babies? LOL, you can choose what u want u kid to look like, your kids IQ, color of eyes etc, so hey its possible to design such a person o, lol
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 9:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
snazzydawn:

boy oh boy, wish they had Male Manufacturing Companies. I would have 5 customised men made just for me, when one starts malfunctioning, I discard you and start with another. grin grin grin

its either i am really having a fun day on NL or I got some people here with great sense of humour, cant stop lafing i really second the motion on that snazzy,
OMG i really must say thanks for the comment so far you all are making my day and relieving my stress even with the load of work i have to do.
@ dae you beat me to the comment, lol but you are rite as well
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
dae:

These days, anything is possible. have you heard of designer babies? LOL, you can choose what u want u kid to look like, your kids IQ, color of eyes etc, so hey its possible to design such a person o, lol

Yes oh, designer husband, @Dae, I think we can make plenty money from this business sha! Amebo can be chairman! Deal?

We can call it 'snazzy husband' (inspired by snazzydawn)!! cool
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2009
poster i want everything tongue

dae pls lets go to the lab
im all for the designing of the perfect man grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
lolol. yeah right. But seriously sha, you can never have it all. I met one guy today, he was wealthy from what I saw but the guy wowo no be small and I just knew that no way in this world would I want that man to be the father of my children. I just gave him my number wey dem been don steal 2 years ago.
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2009
Oh, you guys are off to the lab? I might as well place my order

Height- 6ft

Physique- athletic, you know that sexy wiry look(like dbanj), long tapering fingers, devastatingly handsome as in an Usher look alike or something close to that.

Wealth- Mike Adenugalike wealthiness (if ever there were such a word) and be ready to spend on me.

Now other attributes- Should possess ability to call me like 4 times a day; first thing in the morning, in the midday, in the evening and at night before he goes to bed; should possess extraordinary culinary skills, and must know how to help me around the house;must possess a healthy dose of humour, enough to make me laugh three times a day, you think its easy?
Must be a good kisser and a better sport beneath the sheets wink. More coming right up.
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 9:25pm On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

poster i want everything tongue

dae pls lets go to the lab
im all for the designing of the perfect man grin

let us go and collect our white coats,    cool

Amebo, you have given me no choice, I want the whole list!  grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 9:27pm On Apr 29, 2009
snazzydawn:

Oh, you guys are off to the lab? I might as well place my order

Height- 6ft

Physique- athletic, you know that sexy wiry look(like dbanj), long tapering fingers, devastatingly handsome as in an Usher look alike or something close to that.

Wealth- Mike Adenugalike wealthiness (if ever there were such a word) and be ready to spend on me.

Now other attributes- Should possess ability to call me like 4 times a day; first thing in the morning, in the midday, in the evening and at night before he goes to bed; should possess extraordinary culinary skills, and must know how to help me around the house;must possess a healthy dose of humour, enough to make me laugh three times a day, you think its easy?
Must be a good kisser and a better sport beneath the sheets wink. More coming right up.

I want the same order! Maybe with morris chestnut lookalike wink
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 9:29pm On Apr 29, 2009
umm throw in ryan gentles n boris kodjoe-ish looks too wink

ladies he's looking perfect already anything else u wanna add?
we'll soon release him to u
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 9:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
Secretz:

Yes oh, designer husband, @Dae, I think we can make plenty money from this business sha! Amebo can be chairman! Deal?

We can call it 'snazzy husband' (inspired by snazzydawn)!! cool

I am dying with laffs laffs laffs, OMG , @ secretz did you vote already. I hope you all are funny as this in reality am sure everyone will want to hang out with you, I can already see the orders are going Tall, lol, and we have the professionals to do the job
Dae, snazzy and our quality control person should be secretz,
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
she already is
snazzy is the PRO
she gets input from the general public wink
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by ladybam(f): 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
hmmmm. . . . .
different strokes
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 9:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
lady bam wats the problem?
u mean u dont want none of the list? undecided
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo22:

I am dying with laffs laffs laffs, OMG , @ secretz did you vote already. I hope you all are funny as this in reality am sure everyone will want to hang out with you, I can already see the orders are going Tall, lol, and we have the professionals to do the job
Dae, snazzy and our quality control person should be secretz,

Of course oh, I control the quality, !!! Dae and Snazzy must be the critical analysts, they must remove and add anything that is useless and un needed, and Blue Spice of course, check off the  product and send it out grin

Amebo, you are the chairman!!!  wink
lady bam:

hmmmm. . . . .
different strokes

come on, what is your order anything you like we got it! Custom made!!! grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
lady u hear?
ask n u can take it as done wink
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 9:47pm On Apr 29, 2009
and who will run the samples for testing before going into the market. You know for the testing phase since we cant use animal testing here, i don laff die today everyone is wondering what is so funny?
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 10:02pm On Apr 29, 2009
Me me me!!! I will do the testing/tasting!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Time Alone / Strictly For Guys, Girls Watchout! / Played At His Own Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.