Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,091 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 (1759 Views)

Poll: if you had only 4 choices to select what would you choose.??

Height: 10% (5 votes)
physique: 12% (6 votes)
Smart: 16% (8 votes)
nice guy: 4% (2 votes)
bad boy: 0% (0 votes)
wealth/rich: 14% (7 votes)
nice house-nice car: 6% (3 votes)
highly educated: 14% (7 votes)
Personality: 18% (9 votes)
Ego/Pride: 0% (0 votes)
over protective: 2% (1 vote)
OCD on cleanliness: 2% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

7 Silly Characters In Guys That Can Turn A Lady Off / 22 Harmful Effects Of Masturbation In Guys And Ladies (pics) / 10 Thing Ladies Do That Shows They Want Sex When They Visit Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2009
no snazzy thats for me to do cool
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2009
snazzydawn:

Me me me!!! I will do the testing/tasting!
its always good to have volunteers as your time,travel and inconvenience would be paid for, but am sure you would be more than willing to do it for free, lol wink

@ bluespice i tot you would not mindlol i guess i was rite i was typing before i realized you would, lolol
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:10pm On Apr 29, 2009
shiet i mind oh!
i mind very plenty tongue
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 10:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
Okay, Bluespice, this is where we will fight! I birthed this idea, so naturally, I should taste/test my idea to check for faults and all that, then give it a thumbs up before it gets into the market so step back!
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice:

shiet i mind oh!
i mind very plenty tongue

now am confused.at first you wanted to volunteer and now you mind again, or is that i dont understand english during the day, pls elaborate
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 10:12pm On Apr 29, 2009
Secretz:

let us go and collect our white coats, cool

Amebo, you have given me no choice, I want the whole list! grin
after so much thinking, secretz pls add this to my order.
Shaq o neal like height
hazel eyes
i love me some ass too, meaty -- not jello like ass oo, thats gay
some fulani like hair
caramel skin
pimpless
high IQ
and lastly ---- some killer ding dong that will make any other man so invisible to me.

do u charge extra for shipping?
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ dae more like charge more for handling becos somtin tells me it would one hell of harzadous product,
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
snazzydawn:

Okay, Bluespice, this is where we will fight! I birthed this idea, so naturally, I should taste/test my idea to check for faults and all that, then give it a thumbs up before it gets into the market so step back!
Oya lemme finish ur fight. lemme take over the test driving and sampling. u guys can work on other components. ill be in the lab(room) with some strawberry syrup that im gonna use. lol
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:15pm On Apr 29, 2009
woman u rite
u birthed the idea so its only best if u keep on coming with more ideas
ill see to it that everything is as u specified
u just get to see it after i say it reaches ur specs
we dont want u seeing some inglorious things

amebo i mind meaning i mind and i have to be the one doing the tasting not snazzy
if i didnt mind, ill let her go
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo22:

@ dae more like charge more for handling becos somtin tells me it would one hell of harzadous product,
omo, whatever it is, amma pay up, money aint ma problem. I just need that order bad bad
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
bluespice! bluespice!! bluespice!!! how many times did I call your name?
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2009
@bluespice gat ya, tks
@snazzy the battle line has the been drawn, watch out for part 2 comming soon after you next delivery,Blue spice would be waiting , lololol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:21pm On Apr 29, 2009

3 times
yes?
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 10:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
Dae Dae Dae

Snazzy Snazzy Snazzy

Blue Blue Blue!!!!

Now how many times did I call all of you? I am the quality control officer!!!! Your jobs have already be designated on page 1!!! Unless you want me to dock your pay??

grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2009
woman pls
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
e dey sweet you abi eh bluespice? hmmm, lemme see you anywhere near my MAN!

Sod the pay, I do not need the money, after all, my man will come with it!  I just do not want BS near him. He may get too used to her.
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 10:26pm On Apr 29, 2009
Secretz:

Dae Dae Dae

Snazzy Snazzy Snazzy

Blue Blue Blue!!!!

Now how many times did I call all of you? I am the quality control officer!!!! Your jobs have already be designated on page 1!!! Unless you want me to dock your pay??

grin
can you add some extra butt, i need something to hold unto in times of need. make the hair extra long pls and i dont want hair on his chest, i hate for my man to be looking like a hairy gorilla, lol
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
@Dae,
this you order would overfill the tall glass i gues you would be ordering an oversized cup,
@blue
the pix effect is just so cooll,
@secretz no mind them, they forgot thier job description already, and for the number of times you called them i guess they were not either counting or lost count,
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2009
snazzydawn:

e dey sweet you abi eh bluespice? hmmm, lemme see you anywhere near my MAN!

Sod the pay, I do not need the money, after all, my man will come with it!  I just do not want BS near him. He may get too used to her.

Hey hey hey, can you stop this staff fighting, abegi o! Come on, we get first dips, 100% staff discount,   grin

Snazzy, discliplinary action, 3 night in the chamber with our newly designed men!

dae:

can you add some extra butt, i need something to hold unto in times of need. make the hair extra long pls and i dont want hair on his chest, i hate for my man to be looking like a hairy gorilla, lol

Gorilla ke? We don't want anthony anderson in this place oh!!!  grin

amebo22:

@Dae,
this you order would overfill the tall glass i gues you would be ordering an oversized cup,
@blue
the pix effect is just so cooll,
@secretz no mind them, they forgot thier job description already, and for the number of times you called them i guess they were not either counting or lost count,

Amebo? Should we bring out the papers? Dismissal, grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:37pm On Apr 29, 2009
amebo u mean my profile picture?
yeah it took m days to complete it
i fine no be small
n ive got the brains

snazzy that was for u! grin wink

emm snazzy there's about to be a cat fight up in 'ere cos specimen A is sure as hell gon be tsted by me
ya 'erd cool
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2009
@ blue
You and who, lol who dash you ehh,
i meant the i love new you and the two can play that game you added jare, lol grin grin grin sorry to burst you bubble
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
lol grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Secretz(f): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2009
you can both test at the same time! ok!!! 2 is better than 1! grin
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2009
lmao!!!
but no ill pass on that offer tongue
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by snazzydawn(f): 11:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
u dey try me
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by bluespice(f): 11:44pm On Apr 29, 2009
snazzy na u dey try me
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by dae(f): 1:53pm On Apr 30, 2009
I need to double my order ooo!! this one no dey enof for me again!
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Feelitx(m): 2:50pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hia - What is freewill?
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by amebo22: 6:37am On May 01, 2009
So far am i am impressed with the vote above the highest been personality and with wealth and education in a tie, At least NL brodas would not ve to checklist themselves and see what the NL sitas are interested in, even though the survey does not give a proportionate evaluation of NL sitas but atleast give an idea, thats the power of stats
thks for voting everyone
Re: Let Get Statistics For The Ladies on what they want in Guys 2 by Sissy3(f): 7:07am On May 01, 2009
my demand isn't really high, i just want an educated man(cant handle the ignorance syndrome) with good looks and a sense of humor that's all. (though i already have one)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Women Raping Men In Zimbabwe / Irony Of Persuading A Woman / What Kind Of Disgusting Things Does Your Partner Chop Or Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.