Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be The Cause Of This? (2129 Views)

What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help / My Fiance Is Leaving Me , Cause I Let Out My Painful And Biggest Secrets To Him / Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2015
In my days, marriage was all about perseverance!!! angry

WTF is wrong with the youths of this Generation angry
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This? by mrkay101(m): 12:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ur already putting too much pressure on urself bro..

Calm down marriage isn't something to rush into.
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Olomubj: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello guy,this what am about to tel you is the basics problem,you love with all your hearts and soul,you call them too often,you act as a nice guy.you need to work on yourself if u want your relationship to last please dnt be too nice to babes,and please stop loving with all your heart,and stop been too nice that is the problem you are facing if u dnt work on that Mhen if you are the most handsome guy u wil have problem of rlship if u dnt work on
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This? by gradeA(m): 1:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Olomubj:
Hello guy,this what am about to tel you is the basics problem,you love with all your hearts and soul,you call them too often,you act as a nice guy.you need to work on yourself if u want your relationship to last please dnt be too nice to babes,and please stop loving with all your heart,and stop been too nice that is the problem you are facing if u dnt work on that Mhen if you are the most handsome guy u wil have problem of rlship if u dnt work on

is it a crime to love with all your heart?
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This? by Olomubj: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2015
gradeA:

is it a crime to love with all your heart?
not a crime but ladies dnt appreciate that much blv me or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Naija Guy Leaks Sex Photos With Girlfriend On His Birthday / . / Fun Fact About Females!_#1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.