Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help (2637 Views)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 5:35am On Apr 15, 2017
for the past 8months till now my dick always react (stand and strong) every morning as I am waking up from night sleep.... I don't really no why....but I am not having sex in my dreams....

what should be the cause please?? it's getting too much...
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by QueenSuccubus(f): 5:45am On Apr 15, 2017
grin

hahahaaaah.... one day u gonna ask another kweshun here...

Why ur KONDOLODO doesnt erect anymore no matter how these young hot THOTS bouncin upandan grin grin

I will wait for that day & smile like this ----》 grin grin grin ooh dont tell me i didnt warn u wink
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 5:49am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:
grin

hahahaaaah.... one day u gonna ask another kweshun here...

Why ur KONDOLODO doesnt erect anymore no matter how these young hot THOTS bouncin upandan grin grin

I will wait for that day & smile like this ----》 grin grin grin ooh dont tell me i didnt warn u wink
KONDOLODO is that not name for shrine??

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Apr 15, 2017
angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:02am On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
KONDOLODO is that not name for shrine??

embarassed

I dunno... tongue
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by NaijaBinaryKing: 6:06am On Apr 15, 2017
Go and ask your daddy!!!
He is the best person to explain that to you. It's normal anyway.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by vanida6: 6:11am On Apr 15, 2017
It my birthday friends

wink

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 6:13am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink
Happy birthday bae wish you the best in life

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 6:15am On Apr 15, 2017
NaijaBinaryKing:
Go and ask your daddy!!!
He is the best person to explain that to you. It's normal anyway.
it's normal every blessed morning??
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 15, 2017
Topic concerning dick, see as girls get FTC STC 3rdTC. Nawaa ooo

At op, every Normal guy, must experience that every morning,

If you're married that's the best time to have s*x

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2017
It's natural.

And if e no rise up the next day naw, na yhu go open thread say yhur John Thomas don nosedive
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by modelsms(m): 6:36am On Apr 15, 2017
RichlyOBS:
for the past 8months till now my dick always react (stand and strong) every morning as I am waking up from night sleep.... I don't really no why....but I am not having sex in my dreams....

what should be the cause please?? it's getting too much...

Go away jor

Please check my signature below for your data. Click link for details
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Alasi20(m): 6:37am On Apr 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by kogistar: 6:46am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed

I dunno... tongue
i am coming to try u
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2017
kogistar:
i am coming to try u

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Nawa....im not an Egusi soup ooo... undecided
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by kogistar: 7:06am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

but you know what i mean
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:06am On Apr 15, 2017
kogistar:
but you know what i mean

I dunno what u mean... embarassed
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 7:07am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

to him you are pasta
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Twizzy30(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2017
its normal bruh.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Elkay3: 7:08am On Apr 15, 2017
It's a sign of proper flow of blood in those vessels.
'morning glory'.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by kogistar: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I dunno what u mean... embarassed

indoor enjoyment
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 15, 2017
Mine dosen't get up when I wake up from sleep in the morning.
hope am safe
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

you registered on the 12th of April and already there are 37(male) followers on your profile.

what did you do to those guys.
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by UncutSk(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink
show more titt.ies
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by spytime(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2017
kogistar:
i am coming to try u
that lady is actually someone a guy is dreaming of marrying....... So she's not someone u can try.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by UncutSk(m): 7:18am On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

you registered on the 12th of April and already there are 37(male) followers on your profile.

the power of titt.ies
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by spytime(m): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

Don't u see her profile picture?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by RichlyOBS(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:

hope am safe
sure
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Alphamale2017(m): 8:50am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink
happy birthday dearie . may ur days be longs and money be long. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Senipapa(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2017
skillful01:

hope am safe
Lolzzzzz, once it's temporal you are safe
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink

HAPPY BORN DAY
Re: What Is The Cause Of Dick Reaction Every Morning Please Help by rosieluv(f): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2017
vanida6:
It my birthday friends

wink
hbd dear

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Having A Good Sex Life Can Equal A Life Of Better Health / Jazzed Or Science / Am I The only One That Find Guys/men With Big Ass Disgusting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.