Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,695 members, 7,955,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

She Broke Three Tellies And Got A Proposal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Broke Three Tellies And Got A Proposal (841 Views)

She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) / Bride's Friend Gets A Proposal From Boyfriend At Her Wedding (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Broke Three Tellies And Got A Proposal by kahara(m): 10:02am On Oct 18, 2015
There is this important inegligible warning-cum-advice powerfully inscribed on every medecine package
and it reads, "if the symptoms persist after 3 days pls consult your doctor. And I dare add,consult your pastor,or your herbalist,or your witchdoctor, or the skeleton in your cupboard, or yourself. Yes. It matters not who or what you consult as long as you consult. Just consult any oracle that you feel can provide both answers and solutions to your fears and bewilderments. But as for me and my family,we will always consult Jevovah Yahweh. But this is not what this topic is about. What am I talking about then? Well,there is this good old friend of mine and he once told me that to learn how his gf conducts herself, he used to intentionally choose to annoy her in order to decipher the other side of her. "It can reveal alot of things you may never get to know about her",he has said. Well,there is a sense in what my friend has said and I told him so. In addition, I suggested that it is also useful for any guy who is relating with a particular girl to occasionally engage in an indoor game with her. Now I sense somebody's mind has suddenly gone 'naughty'. Hahaha, c'mon mehn, spoilt you! But it is not what you are thinking. By an indoor game I do not here imply bedroom game or hide-n-seek silly game. No. I mean real games such as the Scrabble (my fav); Chess, for those who can chase;Ludo,for those who can 'kill' and cards. Now,while in that,ensure that you thrash her at least 5-nil and then top it up with a dose of raucous and jeering laughter and observe closely her reactions. The object of this is to decipher the other side of her. It is very important. Some girls cant take a humiliating defeat and hot temper does not take long to erupt. What you see is what it is. Now,why am I saying all these you might want to ask? Well it is nothing other than the bewilderment of the fact that my young and peaceless neighbour's live-in lover has broken 3 Tellies and got a proposal from her bf. Not as if it is a marriage proposal but a chest-beating sort of assurance to her that he would replace it in a fortnight. Hahaha! Devil is a lier. Guys we deh f.up shaa! Wataguan! He bought the first telly and she broke it. He bought the second and she destroyed it. And just last night a 42-inch Plasma tv my guy sweated to claim, was splintered by his gf. Again and again and again! Show! Recall the professional advice above that, "if the symptoms persist after 3 days consult...."? Now, tell me, are some guys not a bunch of mess with regard to their dealings with dem gals? Sadly enough, this dude will only scream and after swallowing a sputum of kiss carries on like never before. Give this girl a red card; extricate yourself from her and give her a chase. No way. He's deeply in a mess of love and tipsy like a slice of bread dipped in hot tea. They are only in a relationship abi na fun-i-cation and their case be like this. By the time they get to the thresholds of marriage- i can see it coming- one day the girl will have nothing left for her to break but her weak guy. After 3 'breakages', the dude has consulted nobody but me. Ask me, what can I do in this curious case when the smoke of love is still exuding from the chimney of his head and seems to inflame his eyes? What can I do?
Re: She Broke Three Tellies And Got A Proposal by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
undecided
Re: She Broke Three Tellies And Got A Proposal by IamLEGEND1: 1:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
all diz story just to tell us a hoe broke ur neighbour's 42" plasma TV ?
O.K

(1) (Reply)

I Feel So Ashamed For Everytime I Called A Lady A Gold Digger / My Gonking Tool Failed Me The Second Time With Her. Sad!! / She Rejected Marriage Proposal Because Ring Was Small (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.