Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) (44327 Views)

Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / Small-sized Man Poses With 2 Tall Curvy Ladies' Backsides, Causes Stir Online / Couple Had An Accident After Their Proposal; She Married Him In A Wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by lacemose(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2017
Best Proposal Happened In Nigeria Today, She Couldn't Help But Cry

The man, with so much energy, knelt down to propose to his beautiful girlfriend, she couldn't help but cry
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAfMVLuo_g4?t=19

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Franky826: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2017
tongue G6
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by iamJ(m): 10:00am On Oct 28, 2017
that kind fat man with small pencil

Why wouldnt she cry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Used soldiers so she will say yes by force

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by thorpido(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2017
Na Asari Dokubo wan kolobi girl?I no see the video well.

Dis proposal thing sha.People dey mumu demselves well.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by auntysimbiat(f): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2017
senseless one

7 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by THUNDER4real(m): 10:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Proposal ko ..Proposal ni...lots of nonsense going on this days...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Lalas247(f): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2017
Awww bringing back beautiful memories cheesy

Cry jare e no easy .... lol just make sure u take him to the gym wink

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Evablizin(f): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2017
cheesy

Okay ooo,congrats.

Quest;Girl why are you crying?

Ans;I'm practicing on how to cry on the day of my proposal.

Kikiki.

5 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Onbelivable(m): 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ok..

This might interest you people.. Check this out, car owners on nairaland.. https://www.nairaland.com/4126156/car-offline-road-assist-tracker
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

Congratulations to the new couple.

For the girl to have cried,the guy's Bank account must be as FAT as he is. grin

iamJ:

grin

21 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Andyblaze: 2:06pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lmao
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by blackbeau1(f): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Any proposal that matches with what the recipient wants would always make her cry.

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by NIJJAking(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise dont gamble with your eternity

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by coolshegs10(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
smiley
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by luvlymabel: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
saw this on facebook and i couldn't help laughing...

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Mznaett: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
thorpido:
Na Asari Dokubo wan kolobi girl?I no see the video well.

Dis proposal thing sha.People dey mumu demselves well.

Doctor!!! even you too sabi wetin dem dey call "kolobi" shocked

World don finish if so grin

Joke aside, that guy looks like Asari wink

2 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by walefolarin04: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Haha
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Ogbona: 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Why are u hating...#saynotobadbelle

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by RichieDaVinci01(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
If you watched the video
Coman narrate how he did it
Some of us are using free 10mb

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Ambitionsway: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
E no get waytin person no go see in the name of proposal..

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by sirBLUNT: 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
must a man kneel while proposing to a woman?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Dollipsejay(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
Congrats.. but why is the girl looking scared self..
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by bcashy: 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
My wedding gift for the babe will be ear muffler for her to be having a sound sleep because it is obvious that her man is a snoring machine!

6 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by ReorxTohGan(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
iamJ:

and tiri gbosa to u,slimdaddy with d big cassava!!!

4 Likes

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by NENigeria(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
I don't understand
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by rattlesnake(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Fat guy like this?
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by sjwills(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Proposal with intimidation... Even if she wan say no....police carry gun come now. Haaa!!

1 Like

Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by Adaumunocha(f): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Oh, thought d soldier knelt the guy down waiting to woz him one slap... tongue tongue
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by constance500: 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
No
Re: Big-Sized Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A Proposal; She Cries (Video) by motun2017(f): 2:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
If you watched the video Coman narrate how he did it Some of us are using free 10mb
you spoke my mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guy On A Date With Sidechick Catches Bae Cheating On Him With Another Guy / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.