Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ... (1111 Views)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by Nnemuka(f): 10:03am On Oct 18, 2015
angry
Re: ... by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Pls tell them. As if she will be the one to propose to a guy smh
Re: ... by passionate88: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Majority of Nigerian girls (like 98.99% ) will prefer to get a self contain with their back on a bed and their legs pointing towards the ceiling, than to own a mansion using their brain and hands to work for it . Buncha lazy greedy bastards.
Re: ... by lilmax(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2015
Nothing stops women from getting education, buying cars, buying houses..... There's nothing special about Linda ikeji, success is not gendered specific..... Women have been doing great things since the beginning of time

Linda ikeji only proved "hard work pays" ....... Being single doesn't influence success, women be wise

1 Like

Re: ... by adaksbullet: 11:22am On Oct 18, 2015
Am nort lik that geh limda ibeji gehsad.....she his nort fine lik mine waife hellfricasad...she his have yam leg and alway poss bye are blacked gate any days......well am lik are pasion for money and am lik are knew aos, am nort maind iff am be his hosband cos am want too dievos hellfrica cos she his poorsad....am look for limda ibeji nombasad pms me iff u hav...tenks hall mine ppls on nl smiley
Re: ... by Nnemuka(f): 11:28am On Oct 18, 2015
passionate88:
Majority of Nigerian girls (like 98.99% ) will prefer to get a self contain with their back on a bed and their legs pointing towards the ceiling, than to own a mansion using their brain and hands to work for it . Buncha lazy greedy bastards.
what is this one saying? abeg carry your dead brain outta my thread.
what do you even have that makes you use derogatory words on Ladies? I believe you are one broke nigga parading yourself as a comfortable man. park well undecided
98.99 % of women work hard tongue

1 Like

Re: ... by Menace2Society(m): 11:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Who the freaking hell is Linda Ikeji?
Re: ... by Nnemuka(f): 11:51am On Oct 18, 2015
Menace2Society:
Who the freaking hell is Linda Ikeji?
A young strong woman! The next richest woman in Africa tongue
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
undecided
Re: ... by BigBashiru: 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nnemuka:
If you are a single lady working hard to earn a living please make sure you enjoy your life and money with or without a man.
some ladies are waiting for a man before they can start living, even in their 30's you see them refusing to buy a car just because they are scared of chasing away "potential suitors".
Dont be decieved, life is too short to live it in misery. Dont allow misogynist and hypocrites make you feel you are incomplete without a man.
When you have money, spend it well and be happy.
If you are still struggling please continue but dont depend on any sugar daddy, do it like Linda Ikeji.

If you are married, marriage shouldnt make you lazy. Get up and do something.
Getting married should not end your dreams.

Linda Ikeji, we are proud of you. I rather remain a relevant single lady to my society than be an irrelevant married woman.
well done

the very fact u have come here to post this shows ur unhappy. Genesis says thy desire shall be to thy husband. u don't live with linda ikeji to know if she's happy or not. companionship is so important to women that God actually became a husband to the widows! go figure.

Good luck to u and ur independent feminist movement. marriage is bondage singleness is freedom. clap for urself. hurray!

1 Like

Re: ... by Goldenheart(m): 1:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nnemuka:
If you are a single lady working hard to earn a living please make sure you enjoy your life and money with or without a man.
some ladies are waiting for a man before they can start living, even in their 30's you see them refusing to buy a car just because they are scared of chasing away "potential suitors".
Dont be decieved, life is too short to live it in misery. Dont allow misogynist and hypocrites make you feel you are incomplete without a man.
When you have money, spend it well and be happy.
If you are still struggling please continue but dont depend on any sugar daddy, do it like Linda Ikeji.

If you are married, marriage shouldnt make you lazy. Get up and do something.
Getting married should not end your dreams.

Linda Ikeji, we are proud of you. I rather remain a relevant single lady to my society than be an irrelevant married woman.
well done

You ve no idea what she is going through..... you should speak for yourself you know....
Re: ... by Mzdivacious(f): 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
passionate88:
what is this one saying? 98.99% of womenim guessing d sense making 1.01% are d women in ur family?abi? ode.."98.99% women r bunch of lazy greedy bastards".wow.dumbness at its peak
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mzdivacious:
what is this one saying? 98.99% of womenim guessing d sense making 1.01% are d women in ur family?abi? ode.."98.99% women r bunch of lazy greedy bastards".wow.dumbness at its peak

Now, you dont have to be so bitter when youre not of those on his 98.99, you could be of the many 1.01, 1.01 of the women of this country is not a small number of people i think.
Re: ... by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

Now, you dont have to be so bitter when youre not of those on his 98.99, you could be of the many 1.01, 1.01 of the women of this country is not a small number of people i think.
SMH
Gerrara here riii now with this nawnsense grin
Re: ... by Mzdivacious(f): 2:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
pinceprinz:

just shocked how someone could call basically all women in nigeria that.it doesnt make sense
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

SMH
Gerrara here riii now with this nawnsense grin

tongue

I no go go anywhere! I don spread mat for this thread for good grin so lemme! Let me enjoy wink
Re: ... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Mzdivacious:
just shocked how someone could call basically all women in nigeria that.it doesnt make sense

Haha!

This is NL sweerie, u must be very shock proof for u to survive here. So many shocker eels my dear cheesy

So, leh me help the guy, maybe he should've said most of the ladies of youthful age ? Makes sense?
Re: ... by passionate88: 6:08pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nnemuka:

what is this one saying? abeg carry your dead brain outta my thread.
what do you even have that makes you use derogatory words on Ladies? I believe you are one broke nigga parading yourself as a comfortable man. park well undecided
98.99 % of women work hard tongue
I don't parade myself as a comfortable man, I'm a broke student. Your 'thread'? Are you sure?
Re: ... by passionate88: 6:11pm On Oct 20, 2015
Mzdivacious:
that '1.01%' amounts to a large number of women. are you that pained by my comment?

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell / One Word For This Kid... / Please Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.