Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria (176926 Views)

"Married Ladies, Fellow Married Women Are The Sidechic Not Young Girls" - Lady / Roman Goddess Message To Married Women / Just For Laughs; Embarassing Sex Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Recently one of the international site did a survey that surprise everybody '' Countries with most unfaithfulness married women.'' Apart from India, US, and Italy. Nigeria happens to be on the top chat. Personal i taught it was just a rumor not until i went to do my hair and over heard discussion of some women below are their stories:

Am Tope my husband works with one of the oil company. I met this guy at a shopping mull. I was attracted to him the minute I saw him. He was very sleek and sexy, and I was getting aroused just thinking about him. After about half an hour, he approached me. We then began to talk for a while about everything -- who I was and what I was about, and vice versa. By the time we were done talking, I was was too intoxicated by his words to drive myself home. He offered me a ride and I agreed. The whole way home I kept glancing at him, my cunt pulsating at the thought of fucking him. When we got to my house, I suggested he come in for a bit. He agreed, and followed me inside.
The second he was inside, I grabbed his cock and told him how much I wanted him. He said he felt the same way, and we began ripping each other's clothes off. I took him to my bed. All he had on was his shirt. I took off my bra and panties, and proceeded to tie his hands to the bed with them. Then, very gently, I sucked on the tip of his head, but nothing else. His precum was already dripping into my mouth. He moaned slightly, and I proceeded to suck the tip of his massive cock. Then I straddled him, and rubbed his head through my clit. I kept this up until he yanked his hands to free himself, grabbed my ass, and pushed himself inside of me.

Second one
I was traveling back from visiting family back in Likke to my home in Festac A very good looking guy in a Nissan sports car passed me but then slowed alongside. He smiled and waved and we went along for several miles flirting back and forth. Eventually he waved goodbye and sped on ahead. About 10 minutes later I pulled off into a rest area to do what you have to do once in a while on a long car trip. I call it long trip because of the hold up There his car was, and he was just walking back to it.
He started right in flirting as soon as I got out of my car and we talked for a few minutes with his comments getting more and more lewd. My own were too, which I don't usually do. The outcome of all this was that after about 10 minutes of talking by our cars, we walked behind the rest area building and I gave him a dogg position So far it is the only totally anonymous sexual encounter of my life, since we never asked each other even our first names.

Third story
Honk His Horn Driving late one night from work to see my husband at his place of work I found myself following a white truck. He wasn't going fast so I passed him, and then he tried passing me turning on the light in his cab so I could see what he looked like. Finally after miles of passing each other I finally pulled over into a parking area, and he pulled in behind me. He got into the passenger seat of my car, and we just started talking about how stupid we were being. He was actually married like me and on his way home, but somehow his lips met with mine and things just took off. His hand made its way down my pants and he started playing with my clit.
I unzipped his pants to find the biggest cock I had ever seen, it was huge. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/unbelievable-sex-stories-from-married.html

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Thunderlicious: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Anybody wey read this post must have her punanny wet or his joystick harder, no matter who u are except u wan deceive yourself. Abeg Op, post the rest jare.

Lalasticala, gud morning.

7 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by omonighoblessing(f): 12:56am On Jun 18, 2016
indeed

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by RoyalBlak007: 12:58am On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy angry
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by pussypounder(m): 12:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Chysexy:
Recently one of the international site did a survey that surprise everybody '' Countries with most unfaithfulness married women.'' Apart from India, US, and Italy. Nigeria happens to be on the top chat. Personal i taught it was just a rumor not until i went to do my hair and over heard discussion of some women below are their stories:

Am Tope my husband works with one of the oil company. I met this guy at a shopping mull. I was attracted to him the minute I saw him. He was very sleek and sexy, and I was getting aroused just thinking about him. After about half an hour, he approached me. We then began to talk for a while about everything -- who I was and what I was about, and vice versa. By the time we were done talking, I was was too intoxicated by his words to drive myself home. He offered me a ride and I agreed. The whole way home I kept glancing at him, my cunt pulsating at the thought of fucking him. When we got to my house, I suggested he come in for a bit. He agreed, and followed me inside.
The second he was inside, I grabbed his cock and told him how much I wanted him. He said he felt the same way, and we began ripping each other's clothes off. I took him to my bed. All he had on was his shirt. I took off my bra and panties, and proceeded to tie his hands to the bed with them. Then, very gently, I sucked on the tip of his head, but nothing else. His precum was already dripping into my mouth. He moaned slightly, and I proceeded to suck the tip of his massive cock. Then I straddled him, and rubbed his head through my clit. I kept this up until he yanked his hands to free himself, grabbed my ass, and pushed himself inside of me.

Second one
I was traveling back from visiting family back in Likke to my home in Festac A very good looking guy in a Nissan sports car passed me but then slowed alongside. He smiled and waved and we went along for several miles flirting back and forth. Eventually he waved goodbye and sped on ahead. About 10 minutes later I pulled off into a rest area to do what you have to do once in a while on a long car trip. I call it long trip because of the hold up There his car was, and he was just walking back to it.
He started right in flirting as soon as I got out of my car and we talked for a few minutes with his comments getting more and more lewd. My own were too, which I don't usually do. The outcome of all this was that after about 10 minutes of talking by our cars, we walked behind the rest area building and I gave him a dogg position So far it is the only totally anonymous sexual encounter of my life, since we never asked each other even our first names.

Third story
Honk His Horn Driving late one night from work to see my husband at his place of work I found myself following a white truck. He wasn't going fast so I passed him, and then he tried passing me turning on the light in his cab so I could see what he looked like. Finally after miles of passing each other I finally pulled over into a parking area, and he pulled in behind me. He got into the passenger seat of my car, and we just started talking about how stupid we were being. He was actually married like me and on his way home, but somehow his lips met with mine and things just took off. His hand made its way down my pants and he started playing with my clit.
I unzipped his pants to find the biggest cock I had ever seen, it was huge. I will have to stop here until i see comments then i will post the rest but if you can't wait follow here to read the rest http://levelhealth..com.ng/2016/05/unbelievable-sex-stories-from-married.html
I almost came when reading this shocked
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Emeka71(m): 1:05am On Jun 18, 2016
pussypounder:

I almost came when reading this shocked
Hold your peace read similar things and you shall surely release ; (that is if you have not actually released and scoping us that you have not yet released ).

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by amandina: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Chysexy:

Second one

Third story

Lies !

6 Likes

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Wow..... I neeed a sugar mama then

Meanwhile, check my signature...

If ur interested. Matured minds pls, esp. Married people. Nairaland let's do this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by thesicilian: 3:53am On Jun 18, 2016
hmm.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:58am On Jun 18, 2016
As much as I don't enjoy bursting other people's bubbles, I think you need to tighten your stories a little bit.

The first story had a woman that was too intoxicated to drive with herself home and was offered a ride in another car. In Naija? Come to think of it she got intoxicated by gisting with a guy at the mall (not mull). Continuu

The second and third stories had to do with rest area and parking area respectively. Problem is we don't have such in Naija before I went to bed and these are usually found on intercity roads, not when you're talking of Lekki to Festac or a drive to the office.

Anyway what do I know? Some people are OK as long as you throw in some lewd words and descriptions. Even if you tell them you had a gang.bang with the two pilots and 2 cabin crew members in the aircraft restroom while the plane was mid air.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by laurel03(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Fabu oooo! ( Lies) Fabu oooo!! ( Lies) Se ki nso? (Should I say It) Kontinu if u like...
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Alpharezz(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2016
You again?
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by hardbody: 8:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Thunderlicious:
Anybody wey read this post must have her punanny wet or his joystick harder, no matter who u are except u wan deceive yourself. Abeg Op, post the rest jare.

Lalasticala, gud morning.

I read the three lies or imaginative stories while lying sideways, no feeling whatsoever, i guess it's because of the flu although I have been having enough ere.cti.on on an ongoing basis

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by MrKamar(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chysexy:

Second one

Third story
angry

Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by flashabazz: 5:32am On May 06, 2017
i believe u continue PLS
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by oskaaay(m): 12:31pm On Mar 09, 2019
Its no surprise Google removed the blog. Anyway, if you like to have more knowledge about s e x. check this best sex education forum out.
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Konjitales: 8:57pm On Apr 23, 2020
Think that was great
Visit konjitales.com.ng for the best of Naija Sex Stories
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by Dominion375: 6:12am On Apr 23, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] I was believing with the ass!!!
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by doubleE70: 10:09am On Apr 23, 2021
and you expect us to click that shitty link .
why do u want us to waste our time reading lies.
Re: Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria by byinks(f): 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2021
amandina:

Lies !

Copied

(1) (Reply)

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.