Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Should I Propose To Her Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Propose To Her Now (1035 Views)

Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Can I Propose To A Girl Through Whatsapp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 4:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Pls pals I need an advice from you guys on an issue that is bothering me. Am a guy of 30yrs old, working class. March this yr i started a building project at home, it is at decking level now, but around September i met a girl am seriously in love with & i know she also loved me, she has all am looking for in a woman. I have prayed and no Divine objection to my choice of her.
But major set back to my proposing to her is:
1) my building project, i want to get it to a reasonable extent to reduce financial burden after marriage.
2) I don't want to keep long r/ship or courtship before marriage

Pls how do i handle this, mature minds only, do i propose to her & tell her my plans or should i stop my project and settle down first?
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by FREEEMANAN(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin.. I ain't a relationship expert so I will just stay in the VIP section here while you guys do ya thing....

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
win1234:
Pls pals I need an advice from you guys on an issue that is bothering me. Am a guy of 30yrs old, working class. March this yr i started a building project at home, it is at decking level now, but around September i met a girl am seriously in love with & i know she also loved me, she has all am looking for in a woman. I have prayed and no Divine objection to my choice of her.
1) my building project, i want to get it to a reasonable extent to reduce financial burden after marriage.

Pls how do i handle this, mature minds only, do i propose to her & tell her my plans or should i stop my project and settle down first?

Without doubt, if there's any chance of this interfering, reasonably, with your project: finish your project, first.

I do hope it is an investment, this building.

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Without doubt, if there's any chance of this interfering, reasonably, with your project: finish your project, first.

I do hope it is an investment, this building.
Nope, the project is a family house, am like let me settle mi papa for his labor b4 anytin else
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by Brownville007: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
win1234:

Proposing to her doesn't mean you are marrying her the next day. It simply means you have become each other's own officially. After that, you can then sit down and chose when you guys would like to get married. Thumps up bro. It shows you are ambitious and wants a home of yours before settling down. Again, not everyone build a house before marrying. Doors can't flood open immediately after marriage. In Essence, don't dilly dally too much before proposing to her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
Dude, I'd advice you concentrate on your building project it's very important and if you love this girl ,you're sure she's the woman you want. make your intention known to her family. ascertain there process of marriage rites and follow up accordingly I wish you luck in your endeavor. #TRUSTGOD

2 Likes

Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Brownville007:

Proposing to her doesn't mean you are marrying her the next day. It simply means you have become each other's own officially. After that, you can then sit down and chose when you guys would like to get married. Thumps up bro. It shows you are ambitious and wants a home of yours before settling down. Again, not everyone build a house before marrying. Doors can't flood open immediately after marriage. In Essence, don't dilly dally too much before proposing to her.
Thanks alot bro, i will give it a try, bt mi fear hz alwz bn prolonged courtship
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
Dude, I'd advice you concentrate on your building project it's very important and if you love this girl ,you're sure she's the woman you want. make your intention known to her family. ascertain there process of marriage rites and follow up accordingly I wish you luck in your endeavor. #TRUSTGOD
Ok Sirr,
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yu have to let one wait for the other...... I guess the marriage should wait,are u being pressurize to get married?? If u aren't then the marriage can wait use dah period to know get to know ur girl better...u never can tell wah will happen to yu financially tomorrow.... So complete ur building project while u still can.
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
win1234:

Ok Sirr,
don't call Me Sir .
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by chymystique(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
You can ve the both.. Continue your building project and tell her your plans to settle down with her in future as soon the building is completed.. As long as she is not a PARASITE I dont see any reason why you wouldnt want to court her for a long while you finish up your project
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Harbosede02:
Yu have to let one wait for the other...... I guess the marriage should wait,are u being pressurize to get married?? If u aren't then the marriage can wait use dah period to know get to know ur girl better...u never can tell wah will happen to yu financially tomorrow.... So complete ur building project while u still can.
Good, i plan delaying the proposal to know her better bt she is in her final yr & i feel like i need to play a part in her life b4 she graduates & nt jst bn an opportunist jst watching her doing her struggles by herself & comming from d corner to ask her to be my wife. Am really disturbed
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

don't call Me Sir .
Then ok bro
Re: Should I Propose To Her Now by win1234: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
chymystique:
You can ve the both.. Continue your building project and tell her your plans to settle down with her in future as soon the building is completed.. As long as she is not a PARASITE I dont see any reason why you wouldnt want to court her for a long while you finish up your project
And i want both, thank u

(1) (Reply)

Bride Snaps With Mom And Grandma, But Her Wedding Dress Has More Story To Tell / 5 Ways To Turn A Woman On Without Any Physical Contact (must Read) / Check Out This Hilarious Picx!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.