Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,414 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? (586 Views)

Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 18, 2015
I was recently having a conversation with two ladies about some vital issues, suddenly our conversation shifted to dating stuffs. So i asked them what qualities they would want thier dream guy to possess. They started mentioning stuffs like he must be handsome, he must be rich, he should be tall, romantic, light in complexion, sexy and so on. Then i asked them what if he possesses all these qualities but can't speak good english, would they still be attracted to him?
I really was suprised at their reaction to the question hence, am asking all nairalanders in the house.... Would you date a guy/lady who can't speak good english? I mean one who shoots out bullet from his/her mouth.
Comments please.
Re: Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? by BlackrulesDworld(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Dumb question.

I was amazed a guy can ask a silly question like this. Make money and get rich, your money and status will do the talking for you.

Rochina:
I was recently having a conversation with two ladies about some vital issues, suddenly our conversation shifted to dating stuffs. So i asked them what qualities they would want thier dream guy to possess. They started mentioning stuffs like he must be handsome, he must be rich, he should be tall, romantic, light in complexion, sexy and so on. Then i asked them what if he possesses all these qualities but can't speak good english, would they still be attracted to him?
I really was suprised at their reaction to the question hence, am asking all nairalanders in the house.... Would you date a guy/lady who can't speak good english? I mean one who shoots out bullet from his/her mouth.
Comments please.
Re: Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? by Bisjosh(f): 11:08am On Oct 18, 2015
well, I wouldn't like to be scared of my boo speaking in a gathering. grin angry wink
Re: Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Waten concern waffi blood with good english?

So far she gats all the qualities, loaded back and front view. I nor get probz with her speak in tongues#

My money will do the talking while her puss*y will respond "yes sir"
Re: Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? by Elvis506(m): 12:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Bisjosh:
well, I wouldn't like to be scared of my boo speaking in a gathering. grin angry wink

smart response
Re: Would You Date A Guy/lady Who Does Not Speak Good English? by Hannysmilez(f): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well people have different priorities,for me being fluent is a must.

(1) (Reply)

Whats Double Dating / Picture: Have You Seen This Before? / Three Essential Qualities That Attract Women Apart From Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.