Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? (34635 Views)

Who Is Man Enough To Grant This Lady Her Bid? / I Be Man Like You,lady Tells A Sexual Harasser In A Commercial Bus In Lagos. VID / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 28, 2017
Good morning everyone, I would just head straight to the point here.

I happen to be a person who does not find smoking even the said harmless shisha fun. I hate it so much that I advice my friends to stop it when they do it in clubs. I also hate drinks as well, be it alcohol, beer or the popular kerewa hard drinks. I can at least settle down with malt as I don't take fanta, Pepsi, coke and the rest of the sugary drinks

Now my problem is my friends, they indirectly insult me over this, even my own brother did too, saying I look too soft cos I'm not doing weed or shisha at least which is harmless, that I'm not man enough physically. Its become persistent that its starting to worry me and I just wanna hear someone say I'm doing what's right and not wrong...

I'm not tryna show/say I'm a Holy person but I just don't like it. Is this normal? Are there guys like me out there?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Defaramade(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Good morning everyone, I would just head straight to the point here.

I happen to be a person who does not find smoking even the said harmless shisha fun. I hate it so much that I advice my friends to stop it when they do it in clubs. I also hate drinks as well, be it alcohol, beer or the popular kerewa hard drinks. I can at least settle down with malt as I don't take fanta, Pepsi, coke and the rest of the sugary drinks

Now my problem is my friends, they indirectly insult me over this, even my own brother did too, saying I look too soft cos I'm not doing weed or shisha at least which is harmless, that I'm not man enough physically. Its become persistent that its starting to worry me and I just wanna hear someone say I'm doing what's right and not wrong...

I'm not tryna show/say I'm a Holy person but I just don't like it. Is this normal? Are there guys like me out there?
I hope they will be man enough to face the consequence of their unhealthy habits when it starts haunting them (a la cirrhosis and cancer)

188 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by CplusJason: 8:08am On Jun 28, 2017
Do not contribute a penny when their liver, lungs and heart gets destroyed by weed and shisha.

125 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 28, 2017
Defaramade:
I hope they will be man enough to face the consequence of their unhealthy habits when it starts haunting them (a la cirrhosis and cancer)
CplusJason:
Do not contribute a penny when their liver, lungs and heart gets destroyed by weed and shisha.
they actually try to make it look cool to me sometimes just to convince me...but I hate it the more.

You don't do weed and hard drinks right bro?

19 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Defaramade(m): 8:12am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
they actually try to make it look cool to me sometimes just to convince me...but I hate it the more.

Nah

6 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2017
Defaramade:
Nah
just what I need...thanks bro.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
CplusJason:
so u mean, the said shisha is not completely harmless?
Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by CplusJason: 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

I only do fruit juice and fresh yoghurt. "cheap and healthy"

32 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Defaramade(m): 8:14am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:

There is a way that seems right (cool) to a man, but the end thereof is destruction.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Defaramade(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
Not in the least.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Men who do not smoke, drink or womanise are very man enough to me. Where you wan take get them? grin

Let's not forget the health benefits of abstaining from these three things.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Lionessza(f): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
Smoking and drinking are habits they do not define who's is man enough or who is less so of a man. Your friends are crazy.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by kiddoiLL(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
How are we gon knw if by what u need u meant "ogogoro, kai kai nd all others"

3 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Defaramade(m): 8:17am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
You are highly welcome, Sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Defaramade:
There is a way that seems right (cool) to a man, but the end thereof is destruction.
I see...thanks for this bro.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Defaramade(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:
Smoking and drinking are habits they do not define who's is man enough or who is less so of a man. Your friends are crazy.
Crazy and deluded.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Saintsammurai(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
I don't smoke and i don't drink, does that make me a Lesser man?
People will use their own money to dig their own grave all in the name of having fun..

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by kiddoiLL(m): 8:19am On Jun 28, 2017
CplusJason:
I only do fruit juice and fresh yoghurt. "cheap and healthy"
This is me here, My friends will complain n mock me tire as if my life depends on Smoking and taking hard drinks, i no dey hide mouth i dey tell dem say Oga

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by CplusJason: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
To them, shisha is enjoyable and harmless but the fumes are poisonous.

8 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Lionessza(f): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Defaramade:
Crazy and deluded.

Most definitely wink
Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:
yeah, I really believe the bolded, only that their ways of pushing me into it is getting me uncomfortable... Aside these disturbing side of them, they are really cool guys smiley
Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by ojun50(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Don't even think about it, yemi is now in yaba left, Emma has been in d hospital for 3weeks bt doctor said he is going to recover soon. So stay out it

infact i will advice u take them to yaba so thy can see wht smoking is doing to nigerian.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2017
CplusJason:
you don't say! shocked

That fume was what they actually say to be more harmless, I wouldn't have known this.. sad
Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2017
ojun50:
Don't even think about it, yemi is now in yaba left, Emma has been in d hospital for 3weeks bt doctor said he is going to recover soon. So stay out it

infact i will advice u take them to yaba so thy can see wht smoking is doing to nigerian.
hmmm...I see it all bro, I made up my mind never to do such as a kid tho, I just needed to be sure there are pple like me out there.

Thanks bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Lionessza(f): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
yeah, I really believe the bolded, only that their ways of pushing me into it is getting me uncomfortable... Aside these disturbing side of them, they are really cool guys smiley

Lol which bolded?. Stay strong wink.
Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol which bolded?. Stay strong wink.
sorry my dear, i forgot to highlight that, I meant; I believe not drinking nor smoking does not make one less of a man.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by kishimi8(m): 8:35am On Jun 28, 2017
CplusJason:
if it were only the fumes that will not be bad . But hepatitis is being spread among the youths through the sharing of the stuff

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by CplusJason: 8:39am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
you don't say! shocked

That fume was what they actually say to be more harmless, I wouldn't have known this.. sad
Avoid them Bro....

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by luminouz(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2017
OP. I have never smoked since i was born.Never took beer or star or Hennessey or Gulder or whateva mehn!
Yet I am a man!!! Does looking soft affect ur manhood ni? I look even younger than my age..less toxins in my system....
Just be U! Who will love u will love u!
U are not d only one though....none of my siblings do..my parents don't....my friends don't......
Datz just ME!! If nobody likes it including NL gehs.....they are welcome to fvck themselves....
Again! Just be U!!!

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Lionessza(f): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
sorry my dear, i forgot to highlight that, I meant; I believe not drinking nor smoking does not make one less of a man.

No problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by CplusJason: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
kishimi8:
if it were only the fumes that will not be bad . But hepatitis is being spread among the youths through the sharing of the stuff
Absolutely right..
Re: A Man Who Does Not Smoke Or Drinks, Is He Considered Not To Be Man Enough? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2017
luminouz:
OP. I have never smoked since i was born.Never took beer or star or Hennessey or Gulder or whateva mehn!
Yet I am a man!!! Does looking soft affect ur manhood ni? I look even younger than my age..less toxins in my system....
Just be U! Who will love u will love u!
U are not d only one though....none of my siblings do..my parents don't....my friends don't......
Datz just ME!! If nobody likes it including NL gehs.....they are welcome to fvck themselves....
Again! Just be U!!!
my parents don't too but my elder brother does. The fact that he does that shit gets me angry so much. But I guess we all have our separate lives to live bro....they can't be me and I can't be them.

Thanks for this buddy, I'm fully satisfied with answers I got here smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Valentine's Day In 1965 / Sickle Cell: Should I Lie To Him? / Romance Section Super Couple Game!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.