Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? (3362 Views)

Why Do U Love Ur Bae/boo. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Cant even remembersadsadsad
Ye extorter, tuale oooo
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:
Eyin Extorter.. I hail o. Shey ko wa le?
Nah,ko duro soke!! grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by clevvermind(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
KingTom:
boss, you're back. grin
just for few hours.
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by singlefade25(f): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
#5million
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
ggrin:
10naira to buy sugar sadembarassed
and you think you're funny with ur comment?.
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Nah,ko duro soke!! grin
Ori e wanbe jare omo aye.. Ori e wa ninu pali "LadyCare ati ALWAYS" . won n fi e se menstruation..
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:

Ori e wanbe jare omo aye.. Ori e wa ninu pali "LadyCare ati ALWAYS" . won n fi e se menstruation..
Dont understand wat u wrote!!!
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
Dont understand wat u wrote!!!
Ma wori, o ma to ye e .

Jara e
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by missyadorable(f): 4:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nothing yet
and nothing for life
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
missyadorable:
Nothing yet

and nothing for life
By their lies, we shall know them
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:

Ma wori, o ma to ye e .

Jara e
U mean jara program by helen paul&uti?,yea i do watch it.
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
U mean jara program by helen paul&uti?,yea i do watch it.
No!. Chris brown and baba suwe ni undecided

Gerarahere mhan
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:

No!. Chris brown and baba suwe ni undecided

Gerarahere mhan
ode ti binu grin grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
ode ti binu grin grin
undecided
Ode?
Wait you mean Ode ti binu as in "fool don vex" abi Ode ti binu "You don vex"?. Abeg clarify
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well im single and will always be single but one of my ladies has given me 500K.
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
pinceprinz:
This thread is not for me.

mrspiano, how much u don give Phyno baba obago be4 hin blow?
I told una already, N100 choco milo grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by tomzee2(f): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
stupidity:
hahahah, this is funny. Take heart bro.
abi na how man go do na if we no spend them go run go meet person way go give them na
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by KingTom(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
clevvermind:
just for few hours.
ok sir
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by ClassCaptain(m): 5:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
mtn 100 naira card !!!
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by ggrin(f): 5:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:
and you think you're funny with ur comment?.
go hug x-formerundecided
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by queenbetsy(f): 5:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
cant remember...buh,I've not given up to what he gave me...we are students sha undecided
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
ggrin:
go hug x-formerundecided
Alayebaje weyrey jatijati
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by ggrin(f): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
EbuDox:
Alayebaje weyrey jatijati
omale jatijati tongue

Alaye rirun grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by franzis(m): 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don't keep records of such... of what use will it be to me
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
ggrin:
omale jatijati tongue

Alaye rirun grin
Oloshi oloriburuku omoale olofo grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by ipledge10(m): 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
N5 for zobo...eniqurl come and testify
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Eniqurl(f): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
N5 for zobo...eniqurl come and testify
N5 chewing gum undecided
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by ipledge10(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Eniqurl:
N5 chewing gum undecided
don't worry I will do better
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Eniqurl(f): 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
ipledge10:
don't worry I will do better
smiley
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by Owliver(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
4,500 for drugs and mens pad.
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by fexyrich(m): 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Wow funny enough my Bae's Name is Linda..I gave her 850million naira to buy a mansion in banana island..I love her so much and I could do anything for her.. grin
Re: What Is The Maximum Amount You Have Given Your Bae/boo? by fexyrich(m): 12:40am On Oct 19, 2015
Wow funny enough my Bae's Name is Linda..I gave her 850million naira to buy a mansion in banana island..I love her so much and I could do anything for her.. grin

Linda my crush grin.Na me go marry you last last oo!!I fasted for 40 days and 40 nights and as I was coming down from d mountain the lawd showed me your picture and said son behold the woman I have prepared to be your wife..Enter into thy rest my son!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's Your Current Ring Tone? / Questions For The Day / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.