Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,369 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (3360 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Why Are Ladies So Obsessed With Tall Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Marcofranz(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: .. by Switup: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
ftc

#modified
i just wanted to be sure i was d first to comment ... like Gees its been ages. awww the feel of it. triumph. victory. thank u, thank u.. ure all so kind. well enough of my modesty. @op fact is, that ur colleague, shes emotionally empty. she craves for love and sex and wouldn't mind having a no-strings-attached thingy with u. if u like her as a friend, avoid the sex. also telling her u got s/one might also help shove her away.

but of everything else, truss me she aint mean just lonely
Re: .. by ikp120(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Quit na... I don't even see any reason why you wanna quit... You must be an introvert... It is normal... People should be able to say whatever they wanna say about you freely... That shouldn't make you angry except you're just full of yourself... People also say I am gay because I'm not a "dick-tator"... Go ahead and do whatever you wanna do... I hope say your matter no dey for one village like that for Benin? grin grin
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
What do u even mean by that question in d first place..all ladies aren't mean my dear.

Secondly, because your gal friend laughed it off ..u now want to start sleeping around...u can go ahead and sleep around but remember to go along with your condom.
Maybe u never ready for relationship self.

Moreover,you ve tried your best to be nice to that your colleague..if she doesn't see any other thing good in you apart from sex..that's her headache..it shouldn't bother u.

1 Like

Re: .. by missjo(f): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
You dont even realize how you're making yourself look like a completely unserious person going by this thing you just typed.

So a lady you're not interested in having sex with thinks you're gay and you now want to go sleeping around to prove to her you ain't gay? undecided

2 Likes

Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
ftc

#modified
i just wanted to be sure i was d first to comment ... like Gees its been ages. awww the feel of it. triumph. victory. thank u, thank u.. ure all so kind. well enough of my modesty. @op fact is, that ur colleague, shes emotionally empty. she craves for love and sex and wouldn't mind having a no-strings-attached thingy with u. if u like her as a friend, avoid the sex. also telling her u got s/one might also help shove her away.

I just don't wanna sleep with her and dump her , you said she is not mean? After the money I spent on her trying to be nice .
Re: .. by kinggogo: 1:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ok, do as u please
Re: .. by Splinz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
Eh

Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Carrissa:
What do u even mean by that question in d first place..all ladies aren't mean my dear.

Secondly, because your gal friend laughed it off ..u now want to start sleeping around...u can go ahead and sleep around but remember to go along with your condom.
Maybe u never ready for relationship self.

Moreover,you ve tried your best to be nice to that your colleague..if she doesn't see any other thing good in you apart from sex..that's her headache..it shouldn't bother u.

Of cos I am ready for a relationship but the way I was raised I never had opportunity to sleep around , I don't indulge in a quick one , try to be nice and take things slowly but not anymore.
Re: .. by Switup: 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

I just don't wanna sleep with her and dump her , you said she is not mean? After the money I spent on her trying to be nice .
ur case though! ure making it complicated. me i said dont sleep with her if u like her. but now which one are u complaining she's rude cus she ate ur money. if u want ur money back oya kukuma go and Bleep her or demand back ur cash
Re: .. by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
ftc

#modified

Not again..
Re: .. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

Of cos I am ready for a relationship but the way I was raised I never had opportunity to sleep around , I don't indulge in a quick one , try to be nice and take things slowly but not anymore.

it's okay
follow your heart undecided
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
missjo:
You dont even realize how you're making yourself look like a completely unserious person going by this thing you just typed.

So a lady you're not interested in having sex with thinks you're gay and you now want to go sleeping around to prove to her you ain't gay? undecided

It hurts so much because the people saying this are the ones close to me , I see them as colleague, sisters not sex objects but they don't see it that way, they see me as a weakling and that hurts .
Re: .. by herzernIsHere: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2016

Re: .. by Switup: 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Odunharry:

Not again..
why dont they have a kiss smilie on nl??

kozin!!!!! muah muah muah muah muah alluva u. missed u here cheesy
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Switup:
ur case though! ure making it complicated. me i said dont sleep with her if u like her. but now which one are u complaining she's rude cus she ate ur money. if u want ur money back oya kukuma go and Bleep her or demand back ur cash
No I don't need the cash but she should be thankful I spent on her without requesting for a favour.
Re: .. by henrydadon(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

op this one is strong..you mean you spend all those money without nearing the puna..the spirit just reveal to me that you have to visit a pastor grin

[img]http://i./3oz8xFnB3IRSFMMlKE.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: .. by Emodeee: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
click like if you don't believe this story.
Re: .. by Medunah: 2:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
We are mean?? Have I stabbed you?? No!!
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
It appears females have perverted mind than males you approach a lady she thinks you want sex , you spend on her she is thinking about sex and when you don't oblige they get upset and say no level the guy na Jew.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
Emodeee:
click like if you don't believe this story.
I didn't write that for you to believe me so if you don't I don't give a Bleep.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Medunah:
We are mean?? Have I stabbed you?? No!!
Do you go about stabbing people ? Or is that your definition of being mean ?
I'm not understanding .
Re: .. by Medunah: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

Do you go about stabbing people ? Or is that your definition of being mean ?
I'm not understanding .
If I haven't stabbed you, am still bin nice....trust me
Re: .. by Switup: 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

No I don't need the cash but she should be thankful I spent on her without requesting for a favour.
hm!
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 2:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Medunah:

If I haven't stabbed you, am still bin nice....trust me
Do you have to stab me to be mean ?? I never knew lil wonder they say we learn everyday.
Re: .. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Lol... Op o... You're a nice guy, and it hurts when someone isn't nice back. Yea, I get you. I hav a mean cousin like that. I do whatever she asks me to cause I'm nice, but the one day I asked her to help me buy pad (mind you I was bleeding already o.. Asin.. Stained everywhere) she blatantly refused. Asin, she just said no. Full stop. I swore to get her back, but I just couldn't bring myself to do so.
Its very sad when people are mean.. Lol.. I felt bad that day sha.. Anyways, to my point.
Not everyone was brought up the way you were. Some people don't believe nothing goes for nothing. I'm pretty sure the girl was complaining to her friends about how she doesn't understand you and how all men are wicked because they always send mixed messages and just enjoy confusing girls.
Don't blame her. Let her say what she wants. After all, who she epp? Is she feeding you? Fash dat girl biko

Then your babe. Why are you overthinking the whole thing? The story is pretty funny. Why shouldn't she laugh? You're the one seeing it as a big deal, to her it's just another funny story of a desperate girl. So keep calm and stop spending on stupid girls.

3 Likes

Re: .. by Emodeee: 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:

I didn't write that for you to believe me so if you don't I don't give a Bleep.

i know. that's why you couldn't give your colleague a fvck.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Masikay:
Lol... Op o... You're a nice guy, and it hurts when someone isn't nice back. Yea, I get you. I hav a mean cousin like that. I do whatever she asks me to cause I'm nice, but the one day I asked her to help me buy pad (mind you I was bleeding already o.. Asin.. Stained everywhere) she blatantly refused. Asin, she just said no. Full stop. I swore to get her back, but I just couldn't bring myself to do so.
Its very sad when people are mean.. Lol.. I felt bad that day sha.. Anyways, to my point.
Not everyone was brought up the way you were. Some people don't believe nothing goes for nothing. I'm pretty sure the girl was complaining to her friends about how she doesn't understand you and how all men are wicked because they always send mixed messages and just enjoy confusing girls.
Don't blame her. Let her say what she wants. After all, who she epp? Is she feeding you? Fash dat girl biko

Then your babe. Why are you overthinking the whole thing? The story is pretty funny. Why shouldn't she laugh? You're the one seeing it as a big deal, to her it's just another funny story of a desperate girl. So keep calm and stop spending on stupid girls.

God bless you . you said it all it hurts so much she rubbished my ego i can't even face my colleagues cos they thought we were fucking each other, now they are acting funny like I'm a Jew guy.
As per my girlfriend she is using it to mock Me, I ve tried to forget about it but she wouldn't.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Emodeee post=51 angry391851:

i know. that's why you couldn't give your colleague a fvck.
Are you trying to mock me ? angry
Re: .. by Emodeee: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Marcofranz:
Are you trying to mock me ? angry

no, i'm trying to EXAMine you. you cooked up the story ni joorh.
Re: .. by Marcofranz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Emodeee:

no, i'm trying to EXAMine you. you cooked up the story ni joorh.
I'm sorry I'm not like you if that's what you do , I can't stoop so low I ve gat better things to do with my time. I was hurt so I wanted to know if someone has been in a similar situation.
If you have nothing meaningful to post please run along I never tagged you.
Re: .. by torres89: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
seriously I don't know how some guys are contented with one girlfriend....
when u ain't married....
op u deserve worst than that...
don't u no u are hurting the gals feelings in your office

all in the name of stinginess....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Date This Woman? / What Does She Want From Me? / This Girl Was Almost Caught Masturbating Inside Her Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.