Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,019 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt (1730 Views)

What Women Really Want / Do Women Really Love Tall Guys? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by seunwizzle(m): 2:52am On Apr 30, 2009
well i have dated my fair share of 9ja gals from various tribes and different parts of the country,even ones old enuf to be my mum but a constant K with Dem if that they r neva sure bout anything, can i get a witness
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 30, 2009
seunwizzle:

even ones old enuf to be my mum
grin grin grin grin grin Yep. . . .I've finally seen it all
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by tpiah: 3:00am On Apr 30, 2009
so you dated your mum's age mate?

and you have mouth to broadcast that on the web?

ok!!!
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 3:03am On Apr 30, 2009
@topic

Your money and your sperm.

Apart from that, nothing intelligible worthy of note!
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 3:04am On Apr 30, 2009
At the rate you're going, your sperm wouldn't be worth a kobo (if it's even worths anything right now) real soon.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 3:23am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

At the rate you're going, your sperm wouldn't be worth a kobo (if it's even worths anything right now) real soon.

Of course you will know how much a sperm is worth since you deal and trade on sperms gotten both legally and illegally from men on a daily basis.

One minute your a drunk in rehab detoxing, next minute, your profering your expertise in the sale of sperms and its attendant economical value.

I de fear you o! grin

How do you measure the sperms if i may ask? Is it your p**ssy barometre you store them or you secretly suck men's d**ks at night to force out the sperm for sale to your mammy water group or hid the used condoms in your bags as a trophy collection to auction on ebay?

Anyway, since i know your a drunkard in rehab detoxing also selling and measuring the economic value of sperms in a hallucination mood, i won't be shocked if you start talking biting off men's dick during a MouthAction session. Your just one in a million !

I am sure they looked at you once and decided on the name spermatozoa!
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 3:25am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

Of course you will know how much a sperm is worth since you deal and trade on sperms gotten both legally and illegally from men on a daily basis.

One minute your a drunk in rehab detoxing, next minute, your profering your expertise in the sale of sperms and its attendant economical value.

I de fear you o! grin

How do you measure the sperms if i may ask? Is it your p**ssy barometre you store them or you secretly suck men's d**ks at night to force out the sperm for sale to your mammy water group or hid the used condoms in your bags as a trophy collection to auction on ebay?

Anyway, since i know your a drunkard in rehab detoxing also selling and measuring the economic value of sperms in a hallucination mood, i won't be shocked if you start talking biting off men's privates during a MouthAction session. Your just one in a million !

I am sure they looked at you once and decided on the name spermatozoa!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Were you the Valedictorian of your Village school?

You and your speeches. grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Lax75(m): 3:34am On Apr 30, 2009
Money.
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 3:37am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Were you the Valedictorian of your Village school?

You and your speeches. grin grin

Yes i was cheesy Not my Village School: Point of correction: OUR VILLAGE SCHOOL grin

Have you forgotten so easily? Remember you were the senior prefect of our village school and your father contributed a huge sum of money to rebuild the thatched roof of our poor school. How can you forget so easily now that you won visa lottery to make your life better small. Thats being pompous and hideous to the village school that thought you all you know, how to dress, eat, talk and f***k angry

I dont think your father will be very happy to hear how you are dissing our old school when he spent a forune to send you to that village school and train you with it!

Ingrate!
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 3:39am On Apr 30, 2009
Our Village school?

Abeg o, dnt group me in with you ppl.

Bunch of village idiots grin grin grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 3:42am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Our Village school?

Abeg o, dnt group me in with you ppl.

Bunch of village idiots grin grin grin

What a way to honor your late father's memory

After he spent his life fortune trying to educate you and rebuild our poor school, you disown him patapata sad

He must be rolling his grave after reading this crap about him and his people!

Bloody Ingrate! angry
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 3:43am On Apr 30, 2009
And you actually think insulting my father is going to get tome?

When will you "tweedo dumbs" grow up?

You're slacking. What happened to your paragraphs
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 3:52am On Apr 30, 2009
I thought it was adam brody? Are you getting high from your detox injection? Now we are back to Twedum cheesy Make up your mind. This hallucination is really throwing you off board.

Meanwhile whose insulting your father? Isnt it a fact? Is your Popsie dead? Isnt he the one who paid for your education in that our village school? Did he use up all his life savings to build the school roof till he became broke and died?

Which one be yab your popsie again? Woman abeg stop am o!

What a Moronic pillock! cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 3:54am On Apr 30, 2009
jack tweed:

I thought it was adam brody? Are you getting high from your detox injection? Now we are back to Twedum cheesy Make up your mind. This hallucination is really throwing you off board.

Meanwhile whose insulting your father? Isnt it a fact? Is your Popsie dead? Isnt he the one who paid for your education in that our village school? Did he use up all his life savings to build the school roof till he became broke and died?

Which one be yab your popsie again? Woman abeg stop am o!

What a Moronic pillock! cheesy

I'd suggest you go up and read your post again.

Are you also [b]Going Green [/b]with your posts? Well, recycling is not a bad idea sha, but it gets boring after a while wink.

So. . . .tweedo dumb, what other ways are you growing green?
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 4:05am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

I'd suggest you go up and read your post again.

Are you also [b]Going Green [/b]with your posts? Well, recycling is not a bad idea sha, but it gets boring after a while wink.

So. . . .tweedo dumb, what other ways are you growing green?

Mumu. . . lol grin

What a very lame and sorry way to give up a fight. You started brightly but ended up very poorly.

Next time you cross my path, i will make you a sacrificial ewe and place your head on a plate for your olofofo cabal to cry over you.

Silly ass!

One more thing! Whats my name. . . lol
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 30, 2009
Were we fighting?

Hmm, and I thought I was just getting under your skin cheesy cheesy

So you don't rem. your own identity?

Why am I not surprised? wink wink
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by jacktweed(m): 4:16am On Apr 30, 2009
*Toyinrayo:

Were we fighting?

Hmm, and I thought I was just getting under your skin cheesy cheesy

So you don't rem. your own identity?

Why am I not surprised? wink wink

Now i know the drugs are working big time.

From Hallucination to Dementia. . . lol grin

Next stop for you. . .Swine flu cheesy

So you can't remember any of the previous names on nairaland you compared me to? Are you having a fuzzy washed out mind?

It has being fun. . .knowing how daft you can be. . . maybe some other time we would pick up from your deluded mind, by then, i hope the doctors in lab coats would have successfully detoxed you and replaced your cotton wool memory with partial intelligence or liquid fluids from a chicken's brain because you dont deserve anything less!

Asswipe!
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Nobody: 4:18am On Apr 30, 2009
Swine flu?

Dnt worry, I'm not planning on getting in touch with you.

I couldn't possibly afford that, can't afford being infected at all.

LOL! This is simply sweet. . . .you know not your identity yet you continue to chit chat abt hallucination?

Can't blame you at all. wink
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by puskin: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2009
~they nid 2f**kin get laid~
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Lax75(m): 5:19am On Apr 30, 2009
@Toyin and Jack

They need to go offline and really meet face to face. Love to be a fly on the wall. Na wa for una ooo. I see you guys carried this to even another thread, kai. Una don marry before for past life or something? Abi una be kindred spirit
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by dae(f): 2:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
shocked Orisirisi
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by smooooooth: 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2009
same question i ask myself, but while i am waiting to get answers just like you, can toyin and jack, continue with the entertainments. they so funny cheesy
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Secretz(f): 2:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
witness ke?

Look at you! You are not ashamed to tell all that you dated your mother's frend. arrad nonsense!
naughty boy!!! grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Dammyray(m): 2:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
They need your

love
money
koboko
being caring
and spend all the days of your life with them
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by brutal(m): 2:35pm On Apr 30, 2009
nothin cry
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by chikito1(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ Poster

What do you mean by "not sure of anything" what in particular are you talking about?
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by whitelexi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
They are confused grin
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by yme1(f): 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
we want love
cuddling
respect
a presentable guy wink
E T C
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by maray(f): 3:04pm On Apr 30, 2009
just be urself, never lie
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Secretz(f): 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2009
I want a man who:

Looks like Morris Chestnut
Dark Like chocolate
Possesses the personality of my father,
And got money like Bill Gates cool
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by yme1(f): 3:37pm On Apr 30, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MONEY LIKE BILL GATES
grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny
Re: What Do Nigerian Women Really Wnt by Secretz(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
y me:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

MONEY LIKE BILL GATES
grin grin grin grin grin grin
funny

na be true?

because we both know 99.9% would not qualify. lol grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? / Marry Some1 That Luvs U More Dan U Luv Him Or Some1 U Luv More Dan He Luvs U? / What Do You Do When The Wrong Woman Loves You Soo Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.