Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,105 members, 7,953,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? (1754 Views)

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child / At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by showbobo(m): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2009
Had mine some few days to my 24th Birthday. . . What a priceless gift kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by sjeezy8: 12:44am On Nov 25, 2009
26-27 weird topic tho lmfao
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Dclique(m): 1:21am On Nov 25, 2009
Poster, mind ya bizz. Some people wouldn't feel comfortable sharing such info.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by TheSeeker(m): 1:38am On Nov 25, 2009
Since when did jaybee become a moderator on this section? shocked shocked

@Topic

At 28 and I'm having two kids.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

@Topic

Are you serious? undecided
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by TheSeeker(m): 1:47am On Nov 25, 2009
^^^ Yes. Anything wrong with that?
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by mamagee3(f): 2:29am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ Yes. Anything wrong with that?

The pic on your profile says a different story!! grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by TheSeeker(m): 2:42am On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

The pic on your profile says a different story!! grin grin
What does it tell you? Before you misunderstand me, I meant that I will have two kids. . . . so what does my pic tell you?
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by mamagee3(f): 2:49am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

What does it tell you? Before you misunderstand me, I meant that I will have two kids. . . . so what does my pic tell you?

You look like a 16 yr old in that pic. grin grin
Anyway, everything on the internet must not be the gospel truth
. grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by TheSeeker(m): 2:51am On Nov 25, 2009
mama-gee:

You look like a 16 yr old in that pic. grin grin
Anyway, everything on the internet must not be the gospel truth
. grin grin
No, I am 10 years old.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by mamagee3(f): 2:52am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

No, I am 10 years old.

Fine then!!! cool
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by platinumnk(f): 3:20am On Nov 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

@Topic

Obviously my words dont mean squat
. . . . [size=4pt]***storms from the thread pissed***[/size] angry
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by TheSeeker(m): 3:25am On Nov 25, 2009
platinumnk:

Obviously my words dont mean squat
. . . . [size=4pt]***storms from the thread pissed***[/size] angry
My mind thought 5, my hands typed 2. sad sad
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by platinumnk(f): 3:34am On Nov 25, 2009
^^hmph angry angry tongue

@topic- i want to start 25-26 and I want 5 cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 25, 2009
23-up cheesy
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by stede(m): 6:21am On Nov 25, 2009
nawa oo economic melt down
omo beere, osi beere
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by xynerise: 6:47am On Nov 25, 2009
Pray against INFERTILITY first. And Guys pray against LOW SPERM COUNT before you talk. Cos that will tell you what age you will give birth.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by izeek(m): 6:48am On Nov 25, 2009
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by izeek(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2009
xynerise:

Pray against INFERTILITY first. And Guys pray against LOW SPERM COUNT before you talk. Cos that will tell you what age you will give birth.

dude seriously, are u serious?

u same xynerio right?
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by xynerise: 6:53am On Nov 25, 2009
Why asking? Has my container arrived.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by izeek(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2009
has to be u.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by xynerise: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2009
L'est mua. grin
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 25, 2009
27 - 28
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by xynerise: 9:43am On Nov 25, 2009
Anytime I complete my own house thats when I will marry and that time is next year. I will be 25 then.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by nene1: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2009
first of all congratulations on your new baby.

i hope to get married at 26 and have by first baby by 27 god willing.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by sayso: 10:27am On Nov 25, 2009
@poster is the question for married persons or un-married ones?
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Vicki09(f): 4:40pm On Nov 25, 2009
had my daughter when I was 24. smiley
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2009
when ever God decides
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by smooooooth: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2009
showbobo:

Had mine some few days to my 24th Birthday. . . What a priceless gift kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

yeah right! like u planned it.
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by MissyB1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2009
25/26
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2009
hopefully and God willing @ 30
Re: At What Age Did You/would Like To Have Your First Child? by 190: 10:32pm On Nov 25, 2009
im getting married @ 26 and getting my 1st kid @ 27 definately

make God bring Job and money thats all~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Most Members Of Nairaland Don't Even Know What Is Romance / My Girlfriend Ditched Me / Am I Not Also Beautiful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.