Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,562 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: (1705 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide / Ladies: Are We This Terrible?: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 5:15am On Apr 30, 2009
It's 4.52am and sleep is gone on a far distance journey.

I cant share this with my bf but might as well share it with the eagle eyed and the rabbit eared Nlanders, egba mi o (come rescue me o)

I'm sure a lot of you might want to sing 'ki ni big deal?' but temi yemi ( I know what i'm on about)

Being a victim of sexual assault from childhood, i'm so disgusted by what happened barely 5hrs ago.

My neighbour (Musa) is finally moving to 9ja after his PHD at the UNi and he paid my ticket to see me b4 he finally leaves for his business. As he is a good massager, I asked him to give me a last massage. ehmmmmmmn.

Of cos he enjoys it n so do I. Please guys, should that be a turn on---twasnt the first time afterall

He gave me this massage to the extent that I slept off and woke up only to find my full briefed pantis almost folded into half while he is still vigorously massaging my back, I feel disgusted rite now

I told him it was aiight n cudn't really bullshit him. This is some massage turned nightmare, A massage from hell,

I tell me bf everything, how do I live not letting him on on this after all his warnings about this awoof massage, aw do I sleep- it's morning already.

I feel like av got a diseases, my body itches. perhaps I should see a doctor too, Whadyu think guys?
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by Nobody: 5:19am On Apr 30, 2009
Yes, we care. We really really care cheesy

Post this in the Journal sec wink

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/board-31.0.html
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by puskin: 5:20am On Apr 30, 2009
~can i gv U a massage too~ grin grin
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 5:21am On Apr 30, 2009
lol, toyinrayo. yu sure care, A sister cant even sleep n yu care in that yur very way? thx ooooo. Post it for me.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 5:22am On Apr 30, 2009
puskin, na wa oo. it's incredible the sort of things we take for granted, give me sm words of encouragement, boost my morale, I need help.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by OgidiBoy(m): 5:27am On Apr 30, 2009
hoeyeadoe:

puskin, na wa oo. it's incredible the sort of things we take for granted, give me sm words of encouragement, boost my morale, I need help.

You need more than help, you need serious deliverance cry
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 5:30am On Apr 30, 2009
Ogidi, you reckon?
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by OgidiBoy(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2009
Yes oh, I reckon sad
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 5:36am On Apr 30, 2009
tell me- what are yu thinking? you think smthg is wrong smwhere sm-aw?
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by biina: 6:22am On Apr 30, 2009
Musa the Masseur!!! grin
Monkey smart, monkey smart - na tree near tree!
e don tay, u don dey 'enjoy' awuf massage from Musa like say im be mumu. u don forget say bodi no be wood grin
The guy probably wanted one for the road. (Un)fortunately, things didn't get too far.
Hopefully you have learnt you lesson, and will desist from getting massages from non-bf guys in the future.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by tpiah: 7:10am On Apr 30, 2009
man and woman giving each other massages behind locked doors.

Maybe you expected him to start singing the national anthem and quietly leave like a good boy?

hoeyeadoe:

As he is a good massager, I asked him to give me a last massage. ehmmmmmmn.

Of cos he enjoys it n so do I. Please guys, should that be a turn on---twasnt the first time afterall

He gave me this massage to the extent that I slept off and woke up only to find my full briefed pantis almost folded into half while he is still vigorously massaging my back, I feel disgusted rite now

I told him it was aiight n cudn't really bullshit him. This is some massage turned nightmare, A massage from hell,

I tell me bf everything, how do I live not letting him on on this after all his warnings about this awoof massage, aw do I sleep- it's morning already.

cant say I understand your story. You enjoyed your exclusive closed door massage nah- what do you say is the problem? Sebi you're both adults.

You asked him for a last massage

You've been massaged by him before

Are you saying he took advantage of you?
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by justwise(m): 7:31am On Apr 30, 2009
oh yes! massge is a turn on, big time, if my ex is reading this now she will even say more, its not something u will ask non-bf to gave u in private.

Be strong and talk it over with ur man
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by iice(f): 7:38am On Apr 30, 2009
Nonsense. . .
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by busygirl(f): 11:16am On Apr 30, 2009
You should be smart enuf to know dat u shouldn't do such things with a person who's not ur boyfriend (especially behind closed doors). Anything can happen love! You got yourself into it, no one forced you. Not that i'm acknowledging wat the guy did either lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by whitelexi(m): 11:23am On Apr 30, 2009
What sort of massage gets u sleeping so deep u dont even feel a very long thing so deep inside u

Is it jazzzzz? shocked
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by ogazi007(m): 11:37am On Apr 30, 2009
maybe it was a small thing, lmao
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by touchmeder: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2009

where did she say he had sex with her? damn that must have been some massage cheesy
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by IFELEKE(m): 12:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
hoeyeadoe:

It's 4.52am and sleep is gone on a far distance journey.

I cant share this with my bf but might as well share it with the eagle eyed and the rabbit eared Nlanders, egba mi o (come rescue me o)

I'm sure a lot of you might want to sing 'ki ni big deal?' but temi yemi ( I know what i'm on about)

Being a victim of sexual assault from childhood, i'm so disgusted by what happened barely 5hrs ago.

My neighbour (Musa) is finally moving to 9ja after his PHD at the UNi and he paid my ticket to see me b4 he finally leaves for his business. As he is a good massager, I asked him to give me a last massage. ehmmmmmmn.

I feel like av got a diseases, my body itches. perhaps I should see a doctor too, Whadyu think guys?

LOL!
Can't help but laugh at your folly.
Ever heard the saying that AWOOF DEY RUN BELLE?
You asked for it dearie so i'll just advise you to go see a doc. and keep your mouth shut afterwards.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by Secretz(f): 12:06pm On Apr 30, 2009
ki ni big deal?

iice:

Nonsense. . .

Gbam! grin
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by maray(f): 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ poster,is one of those things lipsrsealed
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by richo2: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2009
haha am sure musa really scattered you there i guess he sees u as the first 3letters of ur user name.sorry sis
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by spikedcylinder: 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
Nawa o. The things we hear.

Whats the issue here really? He massaged you but got carried away and started massaging your butt while you slept. You feel abused and you want to tell your boyfriend that your butt was vigorously massaged by Musa. Right?

By the way, your boyfriend hand dey pain am?
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by IFELEKE(m): 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

By the way, your boyfriend hand dey pain am?

LOL! grin
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 12:56pm On Apr 30, 2009
Binna n busygirl, thx

Tpia, I hardly shut the door to my room, so it wasnt behind closed doors

Just wise, now I knw

Whitelexi, deep thing inside who? lol, I didnt write that.

Ice, what exactly is nonsense?

Richo, what can I say

Spyke, I just laughed at yur comment but this is a serious matter.

Anyways, I've told him and now trying to get myself together.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by spikedcylinder: 1:02pm On Apr 30, 2009
Can you explain what the serious matter is?
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by whitelexi(m): 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Can you explain what the serious matter is?

I think it had something to do with her ass getting some massage while she was alseep. . .
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by spikedcylinder: 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2009
Traumatised by an ass massage. Bleeding hell! grin cheesy grin

Whats Musa's number abeg? cheesy
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 1:13pm On Apr 30, 2009
White , yu must have bin dere b4. And thx so much for saving me the grief of having to write that to spyke.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by Feelitx(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2009
Hia.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by whitelexi(m): 1:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
hoeyeadoe:

White , yu must have bin dere b4. And thx so much for saving me the grief of having to write that to spyke.

I do what i can babygirl. . .  I do what i can tongue
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by hoeyeadoe: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2009
grin.

Are you single? Would you mind a harmless kinda massage someday? free of charge of cos.
Re: Help! I Feel Really Terrible Now: by IFELEKE(m): 3:22pm On Apr 30, 2009
hoeyeadoe:

grin.

Are you single? Would you mind a harmless kinda massage someday? free of charge of cos.
. . . and this is how it starts. . . Will Be Watching Out For Musa Saga Prt 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Ex: Improve Yourself / Blocking Email / Can A Person Be Asexual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.