Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,868 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War (13077 Views)

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Army Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leader,4 Others / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Agbgift:

It is you who is trying to sideline Edo and Ondo state just to fight, that am trying to educate here.
your Quest for war or Blood, won't lead you any where.
#saynototribalism.
i'm not sidelining you guys but u ppl alway work against the interest of the larger Niger Delta groups
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by ekeneidiagbor: 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na wa o

Too many adolescents online....

Una don tire....

I like seeing kids do the new online version of the Nigerian Civil war

#punks

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by lilmax(m): 5:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Agbgift:

The matter tire me self.
and the guy wan even dey divide Niger delta,becos them wan fight.
its funny smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Agbgift(f): 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
i'm not sidelining you guys but u ppl alway work against the interest of the larger Niger Delta groups
That's becos we are peace loving people. we don't eencourage war.
you keep shouting war. dividing the country with your mouth, yet your brothers and sisters keep marrying the same people you hate. Does that not send a strong signal to you, that you are embarking on a fruitless trip?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
On October 17, Mr Nnamdi Kanu, the leader
of a Nigerian pro-Independence group, the
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and a
Director of the online radio station, Radio
Biafra was arrested in Lagos, Nigeria, by the
Department of Security Services (DSS) on
arrival from the United Kingdom where he
resides.
The IPOB movement is agitating for the
independence of Nigeria’s former Eastern
Region – proclaimed the Republic of Biafra
in 1967 and re-annexed to Nigeria three
years later, following a civil war that
claimed over three million lives.
The Pro-Biafra group are non-violent and
according to Article I of the Charter of the
United Nations, these nearly 79 million
people are covered under the Self-
determination Right of international law to
freely determine their political status and
freely pursue their economic, social and
cultural development.
Irrespective of our political disagreements
and leaning, his freedom cannot be
infringed by the Nigerian government
under any pretext and his continued
detention is condemnable.
We call upon international communities and
organisations, especially the British Prime
Minister, David Cameron, the United States
President, Barack Obama and other world
leaders to demand the immediate release of
Mr Nnamdi Kanu and intervene in this
matter in accordance with International law.
For the Nigerian government, the arrest and
detention of Mr Kanu will not prevent the
demands for referendum and
Independence of the Biafran people. The
government's current draconian approach
is only attracting sympathies and support
from some of us that do not share the same
ideology with the Pro-Biafran activist.
We demand Mr Nnamdi Kanu's Immediate
release from detention. His freedom, right
of association and expression must not be
subject to contest.
..call on no one..Africa's Challenge, African Solution

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
ekeneidiagbor:
Na wa o

Too many adolescents online....

Una don tire....

I like seeing kids do the new online version of the Nigerian Civil war

#punks
..capital #PUNKS...kids who have never been involved even in a riot be shouting war online

6 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
all of u lookin for war obviously dnt know wat it is perharps u should talk to dose dat have actually witnessed real war.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..capital #PUNKS...kids who have never been involved even in a riot be shouting war online
hard things are done by humans and not animals. This why white men call us animals.freedom does not come on a platter of gold
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
we want to opt out of Nigeria paecefully but if war is the only way to achieving it,we wouldn't mind revisiting it
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
As a youth from d niger delta(akwa Ibom) I am fydin it difficult to associate biafra wit niger delta for starters evry tin abt biafra is in igbo language, why?
i want an ansa not insults from my igbo brothers plsssss

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
hard things are done by humans and not animals. This why white men call us animals.freedom does not come on a platter of gold
..there are diplomatic means and channel of achieving the Biafra dream if it is the clamour of Ndigbo.. that Nnamdi KANU guy may just be an agent for distabilization

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
we want to opt out of Nigeria paecefully but if war is the only way to achieving it,we wouldn't mind revisiting it

if it is a just cos for all igbos why are d renowned igbo leaders not speaking out for its actualisation i mean pple lyk Ekweume, Orji kalu, soludo, and lyks

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..there are diplomatic means and channel of achieving the Biafra dream if it is the clamour of Ndigbo.. that Nnamdi KANU guy may just be an agent for distabilization

i couldnt agree more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Agbgift(f): 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aniekpeno11:

if it is a just cos for all igbos why are d renowned igbo leaders not speaking out for its actualisation i mean pple lyk Ekweume, Orji kalu, soludo, and lyks
Op won't respond to this question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aniekpeno11:

Do u think Nigeria is a sane society where things are discussed? The zoo made it a taboo for anybody to discuss Biafra. Have u asked urself why they stopped the teaching of history in Nigerian schools? Even in the higher institutions,they censor the word ''Biafra''

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I support you

Why not start the genocide by posting your true pics so that your Igbo neighbours can start with you.

Let the Igbos around you know if you are truly brave
I don tire 4 all of una oo!
Una 4 no lemme waste money go buy AY comedy CD dis evenin wey I 4 get am free 4 nairaland here!
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
I'm not your phantom SS,rather i'm a core Niger Deltan from Imo state,an ex-militant. Edo and Ondo don't share the same interest with us.
Since when Imo start to be niger delta kwa?
Odiegwu!
Interestin tinz on nairaland diz dayz grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
only Ijaws fought in the creek? Thats while we call u people saboteurs. Ijaws,Ogonis, Isokos,Itshekiris and Igbos from Ukwa east and Ohaji/egbema fought along side the Ijaws in the creeks of Bayelsa. U ppl are pure saboteurs,u don't even know the story of militancy in the Niger Delta

Fool leave Itsekiri out of your madness, Itsekiri never fought alongside any Igbo militant stop this lies.. You keep Preaching Hate Against Edo and you want to Include itsekiri in Your Stupid *******.. Knowing Fully well that Itsekiri re 80% Edo. If you Hate Edo So much also do me a favor and Hate Itsekiri Too, Don't luv us because of our Oil.. Greedy set of Humans..

@ mulattoclaro, @Spanishkid am really disappointed in you guys.. The level If Hate speech you preach on this forum is too much.. have been reading all your post for a while now.. pls stop the madness .. Thanks

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aniekpeno11:

i couldnt agree more
..i mean,this sing song about war its getting out of hand...#Nigeria is One and a peace loving nation..regardless of our internal challenges, war is not the answer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Fool leave Itsekiri out of your madness, Itsekiri never fought alongside any Igbo militant stop this lies.. You keep Preaching Hate Against Edo and you want to Include itsekiri in Your Stupid *******.. Knowing Fully well that Itsekiri re 80% Edo. If you Hate Edo So much also do me a favor and Hate Itsekiri Too, Don't luv us because of our Oil.. Greedy set of Humans..

@ mulattoclaro, @Spanishkid am really disappointed in you guys.. The level If Hate speech you preach on this forum is too much.. have been reading all your post for a while now.. pls stop the madness .. Thanks
pls go and read ur books if u don't know that Abia and Imo are part of ND
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Nairaland knowlegde is dangerous,so bad that people don't even know that Imo and Abia are part of ND.they don't know the difference between SS and ND
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Do u think Nigeria is a sane society where things are discussed? The zoo made it a taboo for anybody to discuss Biafra. Have u asked urself why they stopped the teaching of history in Nigerian schools? Even in the higher institutions,they censor the word ''Biafra''

dat is normal for a country to try to desuade a separation but its not strong enough to keep powerful ppl from talking about it, take catalan for example where you have football players and world class coaches among other top professionals speaking loud u dont see them insulting spain because they want out? why is biafra different only about the youths singing about war dey have no idea of its repercussions

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by fargo25: 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jail him!!!! Enough is Enough!!![color=#000000][/color]

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by LieDetector(m): 7:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Niger Delta youth kor Buhari youth ni....mtcheeewww undecided ...park well for dia ...Nnamdi KANU know d deal wey im dey run and who dey sponsor am..una come online dey shout war...didirin...the guy set fit be another Osama..a creation to project some vested interest for Nigeria's breakup...Election katakata no work,book haram dey dia, the new thing na Nnamdi KANU the agent. Real Igbo's sef don't support this guy and his divisive propaganda...it is all a plot carefully scripted..Nigeria is stronger..we will never become as North/South Sudan, North/ South Korea..
are you thinking what I'm thinking?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
LieDetector:
are you thinking what I'm thinking?
..it is what it is

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
pls go and read ur books if u don't know that Abia and Imo are part of ND
guy shut up. How dare you talk to my brother like that? You dey craze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Enouwem(m): 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
Cg
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by IceDude(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin
ARIZONA123:
. Italian deportee. Hw is ur sister in Torino?
LMAO grin
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by PHC4(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Please can you stop all these propaganda headlines!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by cupidhero(m): 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
When is the war starting? I can't wait to start killing you igbo flàtheaded monkeys. If you guys don't do anything then I'll know that all of you are bastards. Mind you, don't expect support from the Niger Delta. You're on your own. Ethnic cleansing of the igbos loading.
You want to kill? Anyday you start feeding yourself i might actually take your threats serious...abi igbos no dey ur side.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by fablola: 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Guy shut up there. Which Niger Delta youths? You must be high on plantain leaves. Biafra is an igbo thing not a Niger Delta thing. Try starting any civil unrest and watch as the drama unfolds. I'll personally be the first to locate and kill you. Get a life. Biafra is a lost cause.

True talk. I can't wait to do to biafrans what a lion did to monkeys in the jungle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Ondo and Edo are the enemies of Niger Delta struggle

Guy, why u dey disturb us na? Y u dey rant online? I thought by now I will be hearing news such as "ipob youths over - powered DSS, frees Nnamdi Kanu".

You guys are only known for noise making and empty chest beating.
Take clue from the Palestinians. Those people (Palestinians) are ready to die for their freedom.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Officially Declares To Run For Senate In 2019 / Lagos Workers Push For N50,000 Minimum Wage / Tension As PDP Shifts NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.