Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,327 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War (13071 Views)

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Army Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leader,4 Others / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Chubhie: 4:15pm On Oct 18, 2015
Funny country

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are edo muslim
Dnt call urself SS
Join your fellow yorubas
Bloody swine
Haha. I'm not even a muslim. But you'll die by my gun. I'm proudly Edo and have no form of yoruba blood. Everyone is yoruba.

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Edo is not core Niger Delta,u people are saborteurs. We know the real Niger Deltans.
Edo is the heart of the SS and Niger delta. It hurts you that no edo indigene falls for your propaganda. We know ourselves and you're not one of us.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by bugzbunny: 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Haha. I'm not even a muslim. But you'll die by my gun. I'm proudly Edo and have no form of yoruba blood. Everyone is yoruba.
No time for a corpse on a keyboard
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
bugzbunny:

No time for a corpse on a keyboard
no time for an exhibit who's about to be toast.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Edo is the heart of the SS and Niger delta. It hurts you that no edo indigene falls for your propaganda. We know ourselves and you're not one of us.
we the Niger deltans don't share the same interest with Edo and Ondo,the 2 are saboteurs.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
we the Niger deltans don't share the same interest with Edo and Ondo,the 2 are saboteurs.
guy shut up. You're no niger delta. You're just a bloody loser trying so hard to attach itself to the Niger Delta.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy shut up. You're no niger delta. You're just a bloody loser trying so hard to attach itself to the Niger Delta.
I'm not your phantom SS,rather i'm a core Niger Deltan from Imo state,an ex-militant. Edo and Ondo don't share the same interest with us.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
I'm not your phantom SS,rather i'm a core Niger Deltan from Imo state,an ex-militant. Edo and Ondo don't share the same interest with us.
imo state my foot. Who dash you militant? Guy go and sit down somwhere. If militants are talking such as Asari and Tompolo I'll understand and not online ipob noise makers like yourself. Core Niger Deltan indeed. You're an erosion ravaged akpu eater from SE and not a Niger deltan. See mumu.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
imo state my foot. Who dash you militant? Guy go and sit down somwhere. If militants are talking such as Asari and Tompolo I'll understand and not online ipob noise makers like yourself. Core Niger Deltan indeed. You're an erosion ravaged akpu eater from SE and not a Niger deltan. See mumu.
the mugu is pained. Where were ur Edo people when we fought in creeks? Where were ur Edo people during the presidential election. Pathetic saboteurs

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by CharlyNick: 4:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
The arrest of Nnamdi Kalu is cowardice and
a deliberate distraction of the President
Buhari administration to perpetuate himself
as a life President and criminally coax the
national Assembly to give him sweeping
dictatorial powers, to
wipe into line all dissenting voices to cover
up for his inability to deliver on his electoral
promises and deliberate attempt to promote
Hausa/Fulani supremacy, but its a
desperate, shameful and evil exercise in
futility. I still support the ideals on which
NADECO Radio Kudirat stood for and will still
support it, like most Germans with
conscience would do, if it resonates again.

Are Igbos Niger Deltans? What do you mean by that? Please don't Mention Niger Delta in this issue. We have nothin to do with Them (Igbos)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by CharlyNick: 4:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
When is the war starting? I can't wait to start killing you igbo flàtheaded monkeys. If you guys don't do anything then I'll know that all of you are bastards. Mind you, don't expect support from the Niger Delta. You're on your own. Ethnic cleansing of the igbos loading.

Oga Abeg Na! cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
CharlyNick:

Are Igbos Niger Deltans? What do you mean by that? Please don't Mention Niger Delta in this issue. We have nothin to do with the Them (Igbos)
we don't blame you because they don't teach history in Nigerian schools
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
the mugu is pained. Where were ur Edo people when we fought in creeks? Where were ur Edo people during the presidential election. Pathetic saboteurs
shut up. You never fought in any creeks. The ijaws fought in the creeks and not the igbos. What creeks? Do you have any river in those your cursed lands? The Edo nation came out openly to vote for gej in 2011 massively. Osho Baba even came out on TV and urged the edo nation in nigeria and diaspora to vote for that fool called gej. In the last elections he won in edo state even though edo was an apc state. You dare open your mouth to call edo saboteurs? Idiot like you. Ex militant my foot. Go and sell gala or peddle drugs cos that's what you guys are known for.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by CharlyNick: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
gentlesinna:
D war is starting soon and I assure u dat I will parsonally locate u nd ur family nd wipe ur entire stupit family out of d surface of dis earth.i would hv use ur family blood for cleansing but I wunt,because d bloods are frm COWARDS nd BASTERD

No Need for all these please! You guys should stop this online hatred. It hasn't gotten to that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ondo and Edo are the enemies of Niger Delta struggle

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by ceeceeuwa: 4:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
Niger Deltan from Imo state shocked! Lolz

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Agbgift(f): 4:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
lilmax:
Wetin concern Niger delta youth with igbo
The matter tire me self.
and the guy wan even dey divide Niger delta,becos them wan fight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
shut up. You never fought in any creeks. The ijaws fought in the creeks and not the igbos. What creeks? Do you have any river in those your cursed lands? The Edo nation came out openly to vote for gej in 2011 massively. Osho Baba even came out on TV and urged the edo nation in nigeria and diaspora to vote for that fool called gej. In the last elections he won in edo state even though edo was an apc state. You dare open your mouth to call edo saboteurs? Idiot like you. Ex militant my foot. Go and sell gala or peddle drugs cos that's what you guys are known for.
only Ijaws fought in the creek? Thats while we call u people saboteurs. Ijaws,Ogonis,Isokos,Itshekiris and Igbos from Ukwa east and Ohaji/egbema fought along side the Ijaws in the creeks of Bayelsa. U ppl are pure saboteurs,u don't even know the story of militancy in the Niger Delta
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 4:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
only Ijaws fought in the creek? Thats while we call u people saboteurs. Ijaws,Ogonis,Isokos,Itshekiris and Igbos from Ukwa east and Ohaji/egbema fought along side the Ijaws in the creeks of Bayelsa. U ppl are pure saboteurs,u don't even know the story of militancy in the Niger Delta
guy shut up and stop trying to twist the story of how militancy started. Which igbos? Stop trying to attach yourselves to ss. Can't you see that it's not working. You didn't fight in any creeks. Have some shame and stop disgracing your tribe.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
pictures of niger-delta youths boiling or I don't believe. come on OP, u know the drill now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Agbgift:

The matter tire me self.
and the guy wan even dey divide Niger delta,becos them wan fight.
are you trying to exclude Imo and Abia from Niger Delta? Do u know what is Niger Delta?
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Ignorant people should read and know what is ''Niger Delta:https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niger_Delta
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by gab264(m): 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
spanishkid:
When is the war starting? I can't wait to start killing you igbo flàtheaded monkeys. If you guys don't do anything then I'll know that all of you are bastards. Mind you, don't expect support from the Niger Delta. You're on your own. Ethnic cleansing of the igbos loading.
Guy leave this thread now!!
It's for biafrans.

And Be fast about it!!!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Adminisher: 5:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
The poster of this trash is jobless and lazy. Wishful thinking and fantasy taken too far. God will not let you experience the war you are hoping for. You think it is romantic pyrotechnics then you don't know what war is about.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 5:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy shut up and stop trying to twist the story of how militancy started. Which igbos? Stop trying to attach yourselves to ss. Can't you see that it's not working. You didn't fight in any creeks. Have some shame and stop disgracing your tribe.
are you trying re-write a story which i was a participant? I repeat,Edo and Ondo are the problem of Niger Delta because they share the same interest with the west,even Yorubas know this.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by gab264(m): 5:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this fool. You think I'm like you that rants online. Try me and you'll see. Try disturbing the peace of this country and feel the strength and depth of the Edo nation.
It's for biafrans.not for small boy like u.

And Be fast about it!!!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mightyhaze: 5:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
cheesy
spanishkid:
lol! Spanishkid aka mulatoclaro aka thiagoneves aka alcatraz d greatest internet warrior of our time. I see ur brandishin ur v deadly mouth weapons of mass destruction! Keep it up,

5 Likes

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Agbgift(f): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
are you trying to exclude Imo and Abia from Niger Delta? Do u know what is Niger Delta?
It is you who is trying to sideline Edo and Ondo state just to fight, that am trying to educate here.
your Quest for war or Blood, won't lead you any where.
#saynototribalism.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
gab264:
It's for biafrans.not for small boy like u.

And Be fast about it!!!
biafrans indeed. Your population is about to be reduced. This time around about 10 million of you will perish.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Agbgift(f): 5:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Adminisher:
The poster of this trash is jobless and lazy. Wishful thinking and fantasy taken too far. God will not let you experience the war you are hoping for. You think it is romantic pyrotechnics then you don't know what war is about.
Don't mind the Op, he got half baked knowledge about history, and he is running around looking for war.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Edos are either sitting on the fence or are working against the general interest of Niger Deltans

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Primaries: APC Lists Conditions For Consensus Candidature / LIVE UPDATES: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial / Air Peace To Commence Regional, London Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.