Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,220 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War (13070 Views)

Most People In Nnamdi Kanu's Rally In Anambra Were Imported - Govern Obiano / Army Arrest Niger Delta Avengers Leader,4 Others / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
guy shut up. How dare you talk to my brother like that? You dey craze.
i'm done with u because e don dey enter child's play
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by chrisblack: 9:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
finniblinks:
Ndi isi mango abiakwa ozo,coward! We don't mean Bini youths rather we are talking about real Niger deltans
OK you mean I jaws Right. stop deceiving yourselves.I have asked for a demo.you will be disappointed. I don't know why its always difficult for people to learn their lessons.like play like play when it begins you will start shouting oppression. You are busy stoking the fires of war. When your children suffers from hunger and malnutrition allover again.I jaws will never I repeat never support Igbo forget A sari that keeps claiming Igbo.they are not igbos check our history they have more to the Yoruba than we will e er have with the igbos. I just they laugh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by mulattoclaro(m): 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Fool leave Itsekiri out of your madness, Itsekiri never fought alongside any Igbo militant stop this lies.. You keep Preaching Hate Against Edo and you want to Include itsekiri in Your Stupid *******.. Knowing Fully well that Itsekiri re 80% Edo. If you Hate Edo So much also do me a favor and Hate Itsekiri Too, Don't luv us because of our Oil.. Greedy set of Humans..

@ mulattoclaro, @Spanishkid am really disappointed in you guys.. The level If Hate speech you preach on this forum is too much.. have been reading all your post for a while now.. pls stop the madness .. Thanks
Bros no vex. These igbos can be very annoying sometimes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by kotv: 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
chrisblack:
OK you mean I jaws Right. stop deceiving yourselves.I have asked for a demo.you will be disappointed. I don't know why its always difficult for people to learn their lessons.like play like play when it begins you will start shouting oppression. You are busy stoking the fires of war. When your children suffers from hunger and malnutrition allover again.I jaws will never I repeat never support Igbo forget A sari that keeps claiming Igbo.they are not igbos check our history they have more to the Yoruba than we will e er have with the igbos. I just they laugh

I didn't want to comment but you made me comment. there is no similarity with yoruba and ijaw. you yorubas need to stop pulling us in whatever tribal bigotry towards igbo you guys have. leave us alone!!!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
vayne:
Observing from Ukwu mango.

See these two scratched faced nitwits with their AK47 mouths.
Are you Igbo? NO
Are you ND? NO

So why the loud mouth again,this is why people look to ridicule you in you own land,you make so much noise that noise itself is ashamed of you.

don't be deceived. na d same guy.
his other moniker.
Spanishkid
Mullatoclaro
thiagoneves
sadraokosun.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
chrisblack:
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 10:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
chrisblack:
hahahahahahaha nothing we no go hear here o!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by ODUBEZE: 10:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well it is not a matter of exchanging words on a social media! If a particular tribe decides that they want to secede, let there be a vote. If majority agrees, let them be! it is not by force to be together. Haba!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Edygrin(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Aniekpeno11:
As a youth from d niger delta(akwa Ibom) I am fydin it difficult to associate biafra wit niger delta for starters evry tin abt biafra is in igbo language, why?
i want an ansa not insults from my igbo brothers plsssss
Am still waiting for an answer to this question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by 4everGrand(m): 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Me thinks threads like this should be closed forthwith. The magnitude of senseless hate talk here is alarming. If blacks are warring against themselves like this, what justification do we have to stand up against black-white racism.

To all those busy insulting themselves on this thread, shame on you.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by tonytony208(m): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2015
zuchyblink:
The arrest of Nnamdi Kalu is cowardice and
a deliberate distraction of the President
Buhari administration to perpetuate himself
as a life President and criminally coax the
national Assembly to give him sweeping
dictatorial powers, to
wipe into line all dissenting voices to cover
up for his inability to deliver on his electoral
promises and deliberate attempt to promote
Hausa/Fulani supremacy, but its a
desperate, shameful and evil exercise in
futility. I still support the ideals on which
NADECO Radio Kudirat stood for and will still
support it, like most Germans with
conscience would do, if it resonates again.

Excuse me, don't compare your sesessionist radio to radio kudirat. Radio kudirat was fighting for justice in Nigeria, but you are fighting for division and doing it in the most unreasonable, thoughtless, myopic, eediotic and unpatriotic manner.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by tonytony208(m): 1:05am On Oct 19, 2015
finniblinks:
we are not even afraid of Nigeria as a whole not to talk about mere sorcerers like the Bini people

Why is it that you Igbo's have problems with everybody? Your tribe no dey shame?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 19, 2015
zuchyblink:
pls go and read ur books if u don't know that Abia and Imo are part of ND

By all indications it all shows you are a kid.. My Problem with you is the Edo Thingy .. I gat no business with IMO or abia been ND... Stop Insulting Edo's , Make you silly comments but don't drag Edo into it... You can't tell me you hate Edo but Luv Deltans (Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri) ... Edo/Delta goes together.. U guys re just been Greedy and selfish... and point of correction don't equate Niger Deltan struggle with ur Kalu stuff.. we re two diff pple .. bye

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Ilekeh(f): 4:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Just give them cartons of orijin and dog meat, dem go sharraap

All paid touts. Lazy touts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 4:08am On Oct 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Bros no vex. These igbos can be very annoying sometimes.

And you think the best way to go about it is by Insulting An Entire Tribe ?.. c'mon brov.. we re no longer kids.. I made my point without insulting anybody... We all know there madness ends here on Nairaland... Was even surprise that the said guy preaching hate against Edo so much luv Itsekiri (maybe Cous of oil) , for what na ? me I gat nothing in common with them, be it Food, Language, Culture..

but mulattoclaro am really disappointed in you... Your hate speech alone made me angry... that y I corrected the foolish op and u too... bye, gat work to do..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by scholes0(m): 4:55am On Oct 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
imo state my foot. Who dash you militant? Guy go and sit down somwhere. If militants are talking such as Asari and Tompolo I'll understand and not online ipob noise makers like yourself. Core Niger Deltan indeed. You're an erosion ravaged akpu eater from SE and not a Niger deltan. See mumu.

Hahahahahaha
Guy you too funny joor.....
Show them that Edo bravery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by rassan: 6:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Am from south south and everywhere is peaceful here. We are wiser now. We are not going to kill ourselves because of an individual that will get to the top and loot for himself and his family with his associates. Senior brother jonathan represented us for 5years. We south south and south east have nothing to show for senior brother jonathan's achievement for our regions. Enough is enough my brothers let's have a rethink of where we are heading to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

By all indications it all shows you are a kid.. My Problem with you is the Edo Thingy .. I gat no business with IMO or abia been ND... Stop Insulting Edo's , Make you silly comments but don't drag Edo into it... You can't tell me you hate Edo but Luv Deltans (Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri) ... Edo/Delta goes together.. U guys re just been Greedy and selfish... and point of correction don't equate Niger Deltan struggle with ur Kalu stuff.. we re two diff pple .. bye
Nigerians hate it when you tell them the truth,Ondo and EDo are the big saboteurs Niger Delta people are facing in Nigeria. It is either they are sitting on the fence or they are working against the general interest of the region. True or false?
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

And you think the best way to go about it is by Insulting An Entire Tribe ?.. c'mon brov.. we re no longer kids.. I made my point without insulting anybody... We all know there madness ends here on Nairaland... Was even surprise that the said guy preaching hate against Edo so much luv Itsekiri (maybe Cous of oil) , for what na ? me I gat nothing in common with them, be it Food, Language, Culture..

but mulattoclaro am really disappointed in you... Your hate speech alone made me angry... that y I corrected the foolish op and u too... bye, gat work to do..
i'm not talking about the itshekiris because of their oil because we have more resources than them (oil and gas,coal,bauxite,lime stone,brains etc)all i said was that there were militants from this group who fought alongside theother tribes in ND but the saboteur Edos were found wanting. True or false?
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by simplycarro: 6:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Foolish and jobless touts. You've woken up already to continue this your nonsense Biafra madness on a Monday morning.
Suffer heads, no go find something to engage your life with.
#OkBye
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by menshealth212: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Cure and End Premature Ejaculationn!!!

LAST MUCH MORE LONGA IN BED WITTH ANY WOMAN

NATURALLY WITHOUTT Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medicationn.

No Pills, No Drugs, No Creams, No Herbs,

100%Natural Solutionn To Solve, Cure And Prolongg Ejaculationn!

logon to W.W.W . PESTOP . T.K now!!!
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Emilokoiyawon: 6:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Agbgift:

It is you who is trying to sideline Edo and Ondo state just to fight, that am trying to educate here.
your Quest for war or Blood, won't lead you any where.
#saynototribalism.

Yeeboos are the MOST (by far) tribalistic people in ALL of Africa. Shameless bunch.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 6:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Every time some jobless igbos always find out way to disgrace we igbos... opening useless threads up and down giving some fools d privilege to talk anyhow.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Emilokoiyawon: 6:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Fool leave Itsekiri out of your madness, Itsekiri never fought alongside any Igbo militant stop this lies.. You keep Preaching Hate Against Edo and you want to Include itsekiri in Your Stupid *******.. Knowing Fully well that Itsekiri re 80% Edo. If you Hate Edo So much also do me a favor and Hate Itsekiri Too, Don't luv us because of our Oil.. Greedy set of Humans..

@ mulattoclaro, @Spanishkid am really disappointed in you guys.. The level If Hate speech you preach on this forum is too much.. have been reading all your post for a while now.. pls stop the madness .. Thanks

cool This is what I keep telling the yeeboos on NL. For a tribe that claims to be superior to all others they lack basic intelligence. When you insult Edo people how do you want the Itshekiris to feel? This is why these people find it difficult to navigate Nigeria's political and cultural terrain. The lack the ability to connect very simple cultural/political dots. In fact, to be honest, I am sad for the few good Igbos who have to share same affiliation with these yeeboos. What a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:28am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Why is it that you Igbo's have problems with everybody? Your tribe no dey shame?
we only have problem with Yoruba and hausa because since 1914 they find it difficult to compete with the Igbos on level playing ground. Others are bandwagons haters. Ask them why they hate Igbos they will start stuttering,but life no dey sweet if people no dey hate.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

cool This is what I keep telling the yeeboos on NL. For a tribe that claims to be superior to all others they lack basic intelligence. When you insult Edo people how do you want the Itshekiris to feel? This is why these people find it difficult to navigate Nigeria's political and cultural terrain. The lack the ability to connect very simple cultural/political dots. In fact, to be honest, I am sad for the few good Igbos who have to share same affiliation with these yeeboos. What a disgrace!
common sense will tell u that NIgeria is an entity that has not worked for 101 years and she is not gonna work. Lets stop deluding ourselves with this fake one NIGeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by zuchyblink(m): 6:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

this how u ppl blackmail the southern minorities for u to shut down their seaport and move oil companies to Lagos and myopic ones don't see it. YO-ROBBERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 19, 2015
Emilokoiyawon:

shutup igbos have nothing in comon with the itsekiris, isoko, urhobo or benin... they are just the parasites that keep forcing themselves on us, anytime igbos mention Niger delta or southsouth we only refer to the igbos in the ss and ppl of like minds amd interest and nothing more u greedy Benin people stop dragging us into ur selfishness. Goodboiyy am talking to u and d rest greedy thieves from the midwest.
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by tonytony208(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2015
zuchyblink:
we only have problem with Yoruba and hausa because since 1914 they find it difficult to compete with the Igbos on level playing ground. Others are bandwagons haters. Ask them why they hate Igbos they will start stuttering,but life no dey sweet if people no dey hate.

But you just abuse a bini man now, didnt you? So, you seem to have problem with everybody. And last time I checked, it was you Igbo's that seem to be the most hateful. I men's, you took hatred to the next level by establishing a radio station to preach only one message: "HATE"
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
lygn19:

shutup igbos have nothing in comon with the itsekiris, isoko, urhobo or benin... they are just the parasites that keep forcing themselves on us, anytime igbos mention Niger delta or southsouth we only refer to the igbos in the ss and ppl of like minds amd interest and nothing more u greedy Benin people stop dragging us into ur selfishness. Goodboiyy am talking to u and d rest greedy thieves from the midwest.

First of all am sorry if my earlier post offends you.. the reason I commented on this post was Cous of that guy called Muclararo ..

Secondly No Body is forcing himself on You.. When last did you see me commenting on your thread ?, Or insulting your people ?.. I might have wrong you earlier.. If that the case am sorry.

Thirdly me and my people re not thieves. I only corrected the Op who keeps insulting Edo people for no just cause.. Knowing fully well we re 80% Edo...

Fourthly....... ....
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Spybradd: 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
see this fool. You think I'm like you that rants online. Try me and you'll see. Try disturbing the peace of this country and feel the strength and depth of the Edo nation.

THUNDA FAYA U THERE 100 TIMES,WHICH EDO PEOPLE ARE U TALKING ABOUT? ÀÁWÀBÈÝÚWÀÀ...YOU DEFINITELY AINT BENIN AND IF YOU ARE,THEN YOU ARE JUST ONE BIG ÙHÙÑÐÀÑ ÑÒKHÙÀ..

#VIVA BIAFRA,VIVA NIGER DELTA...
Re: JUST IN!!! Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Niger Delta Youth Boil For War by Spybradd: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Goodboiyy:

you guys are really bewitched....the west,ss and south east make up southern nigeria,and we all know the politics off northern and southern nigeria..we all know how the north has been parasiting and living offf the resiurces of southern nigeria...southerrn nigeris has been clamouring for TRUE FEDERALISM AND RESOURCE CONTROL OVER THE YEARS AND ONLY THE NORTH HAS BEEN KICKING AGAINST THAT DYE HER LAZY AND PARASITIC WAYS. Nigeria is a false nation built on false and faulty fouundation. so its only fair for all her ppls to come together and trully negotiate terms of being together as one nation otherwise,ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AND THE IGBOS WANTS OUT. THEY GOT THE RIGHTS TO. WHAT HE IGBO WANT IS WHAT THE YORUBAS WANT.IT IS WHAT THE N.D. WANTS AND THATS FREEDOM TO MOVE AND ADVANCE AT YOUR OWN PACE...AM EDO AND AM IN FULL SUPPORT,LIKE TRUE EDOS,OF THE BIAFRAN FREEDOM AND EMANCIPATION CAUSE..
NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN NIGERIA...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Latest Zamfara Killings / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group / Primaries: APC Lists Conditions For Consensus Candidature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.