Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Attention South South And Niger Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attention South South And Niger Delta (1838 Views)

Jonathan And Niger Delta Governors used oil money as pocket money: Masari / Buhari And Niger-Delta Dialogue Team Meet + What PMB Told Them - Photos / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by zuchyblink(m): 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
all what the Yorubas want is the continous blockade of SS+SE people to futher syphone the region's wealth.
No wonder all the seaports down south are all shut down

2 Likes

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by ArodeTsolaye: 5:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not surprised. Everyone is yoruba. I'm proudly Edo and of German ancestry. I've got no yoruba blood in me flattie.

So that drunk fat man that banged your mother silly that nite in milan told you he is your father after taking 20 bottles of budweiser? What style did he use in slamming her with reckless abandon while you watched out for the police?

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by ArodeTsolaye: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
zuchyblink:
all what the Yorubas want is the continous blockade of SS+SE people to futher syphone the region's wealth.
No wonder all the seaports down south are all shut down

They think they are wise, their game plan of causing rift between Easterners with "Igbo hates you and wants your oil" is no longer working. The last election result robbed them of that vital ammunition.

I don't envy yorrobers, who wants to stay alone with bloodsucking tse tse fly hausa/fulanis (Apologies to FFK) in Oduarewa? If na you nko? yorrobers need Igbo to stay in nigeria in order to survive fulani onslaught via kwara down to the atlantic. grin

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Eyepencil: 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
Drchristian:

well said i'm from south south.

Hey! shut up biitch!

Of what importance would you be for the aggitation of sovereign state of biafra huh??

Please locate the nearest diick and suck or betterstill go boil rice for kitchen. Goat
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by cheruv: 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
airsaylongcon:

I laugh in Efik, Ibibio, Ikwerre, Etche, Ika, Ndokwa, and all other ”igboid" languages
Biko let's laff joor grin
And please otu kalama O'Mpa to smoothen the laughter smiley
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
Attention let yourselves be used, if you can't mobilize to state house to fight for good roads and portable water despite the heavy allocation from FG

Waste your lives for Kalu Nnamdi
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by abe4kom: 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not surprised. Everyone is yoruba. I'm proudly Edo and of German ancestry. I've got no yoruba blood in me flattie.
Edo of German ancestry? grin grin grin

Western germany you mean?

Not surprised shha
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by MrMbaM: 7:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. You are a confam yeribastard and if you deny it. You will dye before the year runs out. Oponu oshi jati jati

Chyke Okolo, The grown man with boobs. Buhahahaha, Go wear your bra and stop foaming in the mouth. Shameless animal
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by mightyokwy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Abeg make I sit down shiite for this thread jare, space dey yafuyafu
Hope you carry tissue grin

1 Like

Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by Spybradd: 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
mulattoclaro:
I'm not surprised. Everyone is yoruba. I'm proudly UHUNDAN NOKHUA and of GHANA ;Dancestry. I've got no yoruba blood in me flattie.

ÈWE

OZU
AAWABUWAA

grin
Re: Attention South South And Niger Delta by FKO81(m): 9:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Ashawo born yorrober man. Eye don open oh! This no be 1960s. lol
The ODE na Bini boy married to Brazilian woman, Ewu Bini I can't remember IPOB protecting in Edo state?

Busted!
no I'm a Nigerian. A Bini man but married to a Brazilian.
https://www.nairaland.com/2354412/wife-wants-join-me-place#34376386

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Surprises Old Woman Who Accosted Him Today In Ekiti Community..photos / Ben Murray Bruce "A Commonsense Revolution" Was Printed In U.S. / EFCC & FEMI FANI-KAYODE: What's Going On Here? ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.