Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted (3924 Views)

Runs Babes: An Accepted Phenomenon In Nigeria / My Wife Wants To Include Our Maid In Our Sex Life. / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 8:13am On Jun 03, 2015
Just finished my honeymoon and I'm back in Nigeria. I work in SPDC, Port-Harcourt and I must say it's been very wonderful over there. I've been trying to bring my wife to join the company due to the fact that I would want her to be close to me. I presented her application before the board and they accepted. She's now gonna start work next week. Though she's gonna earn a little higher than me due to the fact that she's a foreigner but I'm not really concerned about that. The only problem is that she's not too fluent in English. I've decided to enroll her in English classes but my problem is the timing so it would affect her work.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by elantraceey(f): 8:16am On Jun 03, 2015
So what's the issue?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by ANGELMARVE(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2015
@OP stop weed

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Abduljohn(m): 8:23am On Jun 03, 2015
Congrat on your aspiratn bein fulfilled do u knw ao many pple wish dia wife stay/work close to dem? Enjy n work out tins yasef
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by adexeli(m): 8:25am On Jun 03, 2015
So what the Bleep is wrong in that ? ? ... Op must be drunk in love angry
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by nikkiehan(f): 8:30am On Jun 03, 2015
so what again? u've accomplished ur mission now
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nikyluv(f): 8:32am On Jun 03, 2015
should I send my CV?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by femo86(m): 8:43am On Jun 03, 2015
She's a foreigner abi
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@OP stop weed
madness! Define weed? Idïôt.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by ellapius(f): 9:04am On Jun 03, 2015
mtcheeeeeeew
send this report to ur numerous girl friends in spdc tell them to back off ur wife is coming she is a foreigner and she dont understand GO.shoot at sight is the language and she has git more money for court case. chikina
abi are they on NL.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by 2dice(m): 9:05am On Jun 03, 2015
We heard U .... so what is our business ?? .... U knw your problem ... U also knw the answer to it .... So what else?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2015
Jollyjoy:
madness! Define weed? Idïôt.
God bless you. Sometimes I begin to wonder the type of human beings found on nairaland.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2015
ANGELMARVE:
@OP stop weed
tell your father to stop too.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
ellapius:
mtcheeeeeeew
send this report to ur numerous girl friends in spdc tell them to back off ur wife is coming she is a foreigner and she dont understand GO.shoot at sight is the language and she has git more money for court case. chikina
abi are they on NL.
what is that supposed to mean?
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
femo86:
She's a foreigner abi
Yes she is. She's Brazilian.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by MizTyna(f): 9:31am On Jun 03, 2015
I'm still waiting for the question......
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2015
2dice:
We heard U .... so what is our business ?? .... U knw your problem ... U also knw the answer to it .... So what else?
what's your stress?
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
should I send my CV?

I don't really know much about you though. I probably don't reside where you reside.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Abbey2sam(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Just finished my honeymoon and I'm back in Nigeria. I work in SPDC, Port-Harcourt and I must say it's been very wonderful over there. I've been trying to bring my wife to join the company due to the fact that I would want her to be close to me. I presented her application before the board and they accepted. She's now gonna start work next week. Though she's gonna earn a little higher than me due to the fact that she's a foreigner but I'm not really concerned about that. The only problem is that she's not too fluent in English. I've decided to enroll her in English classes but my problem is the timing so it would affect her work.

so what do you want from us?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2015
nikkiehan:
so what again? u've accomplished ur mission now
nothing really. Not just comfortable with really with my wife having to earn more than I do. But she's a very liberal person though.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by 2dice(m): 9:34am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what's your stress?
ask the godss...
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2015
adexeli:
So what the Bleep is wrong in that ? ? ... Op must be drunk in love angry
guy calm down. We are not quarreling. Just not too comfortable with the idea that my wife will earn more than I do.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:36am On Jun 03, 2015
elantraceey:
So what's the issue?
not too comfortable with the idea that wife will be earning more than myself. Though it's just a slight difference in salary though. About 50k difference.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2015
Abduljohn:
Congrat on your aspiratn bein fulfilled do u knw ao many pple wish dia wife stay/work close to dem? Enjy n work out tins yasef
thanks bro. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. I will try my best to make this work out. Though not too comfortable with the fact that she will earn a little higher than me. The difference isn't much though. Just 50k difference.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by donbenedict(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2015
Nikyluv:
should I send my CV?

are u a foreigner? grin
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by donbenedict(m): 9:47am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
not too comfortable with the idea that wife will be earning more than myself. Though it's just a slight difference in salary though. About 50k difference.
are u not the head of the house? Her money is your money!
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Mznaett: 9:50am On Jun 03, 2015
I reside in Ph too. Can i send my Cv down to ur end sir? Goodmorning Concerning ur wife's issue i think bringing some1 who's fluent in good English language to take her on tutorial class is nt a bad idea cuz 4rm tym she'd understand better
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by Ishilove: 10:01am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Just 50k?

Hian, Nigerian men cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2015
donbenedict:
are u a foreigner? grin
no I'm a Nigerian. A Bini man but married to a Brazilian. smiley
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
donbenedict:
are u not the head of the house? Her money is your money!
I know. Maybe it's just the Nigerian gene in me not wanting a woman to earn higher than myself.
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by mulattoclaro(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
Ishilove:

Just 50k?

Hian, Nigerian men cheesy cheesy
wetin happen to nigerian men?
Re: My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted by donbenedict(m): 10:05am On Jun 03, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no I'm a Nigerian. A Bini man but married to a Brazilian. smiley
d question wasn't directed to u bro..

Btw, nice choice of country to beget a wife..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Keep All Other "Doors" Closed When U're In A Relationship? / (pic) I'm Dying...... Pls Help Me Out / Describe Your 2016 In One Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.