Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" (46250 Views)

What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / "Apostle Suleman's Manhood Not Very Small & He's Very Good In Bed" - Stephanie / Bromleigh McCleneghan: Sex Before Marriage Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by gbolakpine(m): 11:54am On Aug 25, 2016
My Pastor Supports That Women Should Ask To See The Size Of Their Man’s Manhood

Jessica Opare Saforo who is a co-host of the most influential celebrity and lifestyle show in Ghana. She revealed that her pastor supports the idea of manhood viewing for couples before marriage which has caused controversies on social media.

This came after reports emerged last week that a Nigerian woman had filed for divorce one week after marriage because she couldn’t handle the size of his partner’s manhood. (Big D*ick)

Speaking about t issue, Jessica said…
“I remember being in church one day, when my pastor was preaching about things like this… What the pastor did say though is, ‘women should ask to see [the manhood].’ They have to look at it to be sure because you can look at the size to be sure is if it’s something you can live with.”
Jessica however agreed with her pastor’s position but couldn’t explain how the same principle could be applied to women.

“I agree if you are not even going to go the whole nine yards [pre-marital sex] but you should see [manhood].” Asked by co-host, Akosua Hanson how the same principle could be applied to women, Jessica simply brushed it aside.

Fresh Prince, who was on the show with the other members of 4×4 music group, however maintained that he believed the Nigerian woman in question should have been intimate (sexually) with her partner before the marriage.

“I think she should have ‘tasted’ that thing before marriage. I don’t believe when women say I don’t want to have sex before marriage.”
My take on this is that if my potential partner demands to view and assess my manhood, she must also be ready to let me assess her womanhood as well. No time for mistakes.

http://www.kongegist.com/2016/08/pastor-supports-women-ask-see-size-mans-manhood-marriage-jessica-saforo/

5 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Eminembuz(m): 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Make I hustle first..will be back ASAP I'm done.!!

14 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
As a Christian , when you ask God to help you find a life partner , as an all knowing God , he'll give someone you are compatible with - the right person for you .

And of course , there will be no need to check his manhood or want pre-marital sex to determine his/her sexual prowess . How is this hard to understand undecided

251 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As a Christian , when ask God to help you find a life partner , as an all knowing God , he'll give someone you are compatible with - the right person for you .

And of course , there will be no need to check his manhood or want pre-marital sex to determine his/her sexual prowess . How is this hard to understand undecided
Evolving morality bro. Evolving morality.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:15pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Evolving morality bro. Evolving morality.

Evolving morality = moral decadence

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Weah96: 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2016
If you check out a nigga's johnson, he will eventually try to insert the tip into the box.

I like the pastor.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Evolving morality = moral decadence

How do you define 'moral decadence'? Are bikini-clad women at a beach or at a pool party morally decadent?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
How do you define 'moral decadence'? Are bikini clad women at a beach or at a pool party morally decadent?

What's your point bro ?

10 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

What's your point bro ?
Morality evolves. That's the point.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Morality evolves. That's the point.

So you mean an unclad woman dancing on a pole in a strip club is not a decadent ?

Like you said , morally evolves .

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So you mean an unclad woman dancing on a pole in a strip club is not a decadent ?

That's not what I asked. What kind of feeble attempt to wriggle your way out is this?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Give it 100 years, you'll see that people will see it as a normal thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Weah96: 2:12pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

In a 100 years, we will be back at d8ck swinging Adam and tit flopping Eve, either due to an unspeakable calamity or increasing dissolution of boundaries.

11 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
Weah96:

In a 100 years, we will be back at d8ck swinging Adam and tit flopping Eve, either due to an unspeakable calamity or increasing dissolution of boundaries.
We already have people who do that grin I heard about them, I think they call themselves the Christian naturist society . . . they walk around naked and justify it with the bible. But nairaland people don't want to admit that morality evolves

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:18pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
That's not what I asked. What kind of feeble attempt to wriggle your way out is this?

Dude , how do you think I'd be trapped undecided tongue

The thing is Christians should not be found at such places - pool parties , strip clubs . And at the beach , wear something comfortable and not a titillating attire like a bikini . Its wrong to elicit immoral thoughts in any way .

17 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

We already have people who do that grin I heard about them, I think they call themselves the Christian naturist society . . . they walk around naked and justify it with the bible. But nairaland people don't want to admit that morality evolves

Nudists advocate for Naturism and are adherents of Naturalism . Naturalism repudiates anything attributed to the supernatural with the belief that only there is only nature and the physical . Therefore Christians - advocates of the supernatural - cannot be Nudists .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

It does not make it right . smiley

10 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dude , how do you think I'd be trapped undecided tongue

The thing is Christians should not be found at such places - pool parties , strip clubs . And at the beach , wear something comfortable and not a titillating attire like a bikini . Its wrong to elicit immoral thoughts in any way .
Have you ever been to a Christ Embassy or Dominion City campus fellowship?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Remember that slavery was once seen as right and normal, and even justified with the bible.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nudists advocate for Naturism and are adherents of Naturalism . Naturalism repudiates anything attributed to supernatural with the belief that only there is only nature and the physical . Therefore Christians - advocates of the supernatural - cannot be Nudists .
http://www.naturist-christians.org/
They perfectly justified their nudity. But you disagree that it doesn't apply.
The same way you justify that eating shellfish doesn't matter anymore. But some sects of Christianity strongly disagree with you
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Weah96: 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

The same way you justify that eating shellfish doesn't matter anymore. But some sects of Christianity strongly disagree with you

Lol. He also claims that anyone who commits sin is no longer a Christian.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:38pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Remember that slavery was once seen as right and normal, and even justified with the bible.

Nope

https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists

2 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Whatever they have as a reason is a pretext .

2 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2016
Weah96:

Lol. He also claims that anyone who commits sin is no longer a Christian.

grin grin
Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Have you ever been to a Christ Embassy or Dominion City campus fellowship?

Its wrong to put on titillating attires anywhere but in your home to please your husband

4 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Centuries ago people in Africa wore skimpy clothes. There are primitive African tribes that dress that way till date. I am very sure that they resisted the white man's mode of dressing at first; but over time (social evolution) they came to accept it. The same thing is what happening now. It would be resisted at first but time-Natural Selection if you like will prevail...If you should take your clothes to the primitive tribes I talked about at first; they'd resist it. Would you regard them as immoral for doing so?

12 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Ranchhoddas: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Its wrong to put on titillating attires anywhere but in your home to please your husband
What titillates Mr A might not titilate Mr B. That's the subjectivity of morality. Some people will be aroused by watching female beach volleyball at the Olympics, is it then wrong for females to play beach volleyball?...or you want them to wear hijabs like those Egyptian athletes...Remember that non-wearing of hijab is considered immoral by some other people; is it immoral to you?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Nope

https://www.nairaland.com/3210816/bible-slavery-answering-ignorant-atheists
The author of that piece first of all does not understand atheism and morality. Apart from that, it was a desperate attempt at retranslating the original Greek. . . the same way people retranslate a passage where Jesus said 'some men are born eunuchs' to justify their homosexuality. You know that you're lying to yourself, and that basically anything you want to do can be justified in the bible. What would you say about a raped girl having to marry the person that rapes her? Its in the bible you know. Morality evolves. It's not stagnant. Deal with it. The bible is just the conception of morality of a bunch of Israelite herdsmen. Some of the 'letters of Paul' are based on the conception of morality by some scholars, YEARS after Paul's death.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Whatever they have as a reason is a pretext .
Whatever reason you have to justify eating of shellfish is a pretext as well.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

The author of that piece first of all does not understand atheism and morality. Apart from that, it was a desperate attempt at retranslating the original Greek. . . the same way people retranslate a passage where Jesus said 'some men are born eunuchs' to justify their homosexuality. You know that you're lying to yourself, and that basically anything you want to do can be justified in the bible. What would you say about a raped girl having to marry the person that rapes her? Its in the bible you know. Morality evolves. It's not stagnant. Deal with it. The bible is just the conception of morality of a bunch of Israelite herdsmen. Some of the 'letters of Paul' are based on the conception of morality by some scholars, YEARS after Paul's death.

lmao ... just admit you are wrong and deal with it grin . It perfectly explains it . The bible does not condone slavery

4 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lmao ... just admit you are wrong and deal with it grin . It perfectly explains it . The bible does not condone slavery
I'll leave you to think you're right, as usual. Arguing with Christians is like a man arguing with a woman. Lol. Is it not Ebuka grin Later bro

4 Likes

Re: Pastor: "Women See The Manhood Size Of Your Man Before Marriage" by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:23pm On Aug 25, 2016
AnonyNymous:

I'll leave you to think you're right, as usual. Arguing with Christians is like a man arguing with a woman. Lol. Is it not Ebuka grin Later bro

grin grin What then makes you think you are right and I'm wrong cool Later man cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Motorist Uses "I Tithe" As Car Number Plate (Photo) / Youths Beat Fake Pastor In Cross River, Burn His Church (Photos) / 85-year-old Reverend Iloh Remarries 74-year-old Wife (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.