Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party (553 Views)

On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive / Obama's Beautiful Daughter Sasha, Exposes Her Breast And Boot- See Photos / BOYS KEEP OFF! 14-year-old Sasha Obama & Her Date Attend Her Homecoming (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party by sagewonders(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
President Obama's second daughter Sasha Obama, 14, went on her very first date with this cutie. She looked lovely as she posed with him as they headed to homecoming this weekend. I wonder what sort of background check he went through lol. I like that the Obamas are letting their daughters do normal teenage stuff

Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party by prettytasha(f): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol for real ?
Re: First Daughter Sasha Obama & Her Cute Date At Homecoming Party by sagewonders(m): 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
make she come my side. marriage straight

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Getting So Damn Distracted During Sex / Which Would Be More Painful / Checkout This Latest Working Free Browsing Tricks This Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.