Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive (2687 Views)

I Got Intimate With Her And She Opened Up That She Is A Goddess / After He Died Of Coronavirus, She Opened Up His Phone And Found His Last Words / She's HIV Positive, How Do I Tell Her?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 5:38am On Sep 02, 2017
As I dey type this Tory so, my brain never still reset oooo, the brain still dey on booting mode.

In all my years of dating and banging I have never encountered this kind of a sudden confession, this morning was a terrible situation, to the extent that I started doubting myself if I was actually dreaming or it was just a mere imagination.

Last week I was in Abuja on a personal business trip, I was in a middle of a negotiation when my phone rang, I quickly answered the call, it was my cousin letting me know the change of time of a birthday party which was originally slated for 4pm but shifted to 8pm of that same day, I quickly rounded up the meeting with my clients, got back to my cousin's house where I lodged. "Gbedu Na My Hobby, I No Dey Use Am Play At All"

At 8pm we're already at the club where the party at.

To cut the long story short, somehow, somehow I got acquainted with the beautiful celebrants, they were twins quite alright but I got hold of one of them, we exchanged contacts and we promised to get in touch.

I went back to my base the following day and we have been talking, on Thursday she promised to come spend the weekend with me, and on Friday which was yesterday, she landed in my house. Now, this is the main gist......

At past 2am this morning we were supposed to get down but I struggled to pull off her pants, I was struggling to penetrate her, then she started crying, I asked what was the problem, she narrated her life experience and her last words was "I'm on drugs" at that moment, I heard a big bang on my membrane, immediately my brain responded to stimulus, sent a message straight to my joystick, the KONJI wey don dey worry me for 30mins of my struggling to penetrate disappeared with immediate alacrity

I was like you're on drugs how, then she told me she's HIV positive.

My nairalanders Abeg make una help me out, I don't even know what to say or do right now, I'm totally confused, the matter don make shît dey worry me, I dey inside toilet right now dey type this.

Please this is not a joke, this one na real true story, I just need a consoling words as I dey so and I no want make the lady dey see the matter like say I dey discriminate her, I just wanna play nice and make her feel comfortable.

2 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by cuedish: 5:42am On Sep 02, 2017
Thanks your stars ....
She told you before you enter the place .
Your story would have been more touching.

You know what .....
Don't stigmatise ..
Get her engaged,
Ask questions on who she's fu*ked unprotected
And how she contacted it

Above all ..MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A WOMAN....You can give her head sha grin nothing dey happen. cool

4 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Jilo83(m): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2017
go back and do that thing now.
its good to bang a lady on your first date.

5 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by purityval(m): 5:50am On Sep 02, 2017
I took her courage and love to tell you that. Be matured and don't stigmatize. Don't make her regret telling you.

Just be her good friend and supporter.

5 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Libo45: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Just thank ur God and be grateful to her because by now, Ur agbada for dn hang for barbed wire. Just make her feel comfortable.. and keep her as a friend. Don't stigmatize her o.. But knw where u go play reach. Value her well well, cos na she save u so. And from now on... Dey careful pursue skirt o

5 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by golor(m): 5:56am On Sep 02, 2017
Good girl, but wait oh. You wanted to raw sex a girl you barely know and to make matter worse, she made her self cheap. Met her at her birthday, took her digit, she promised the weekend at your end and the next thing she's there. All you could do is to think of raw sex! DoNt make me say you deserve the HIV oh.

Finally, after contacting HIV through her normal been cheap, she couldn't even price up her self a bit... Just imagine how you know her and she coming to spend a weekend.

Your God saved you.

It fast spreading, I beg every you all to embrace faithfulness or abstainance.

Runs has never helped and guys too, pick a girl and adhore her, give her reason not to cheat.

Op. Ask her if she has affected anybody. Ask her if she's dating. Don't mind people advising you to be her friend, let her go, delete and block her contact but most importantly, it should be confidential between you both

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 5:58am On Sep 02, 2017
cuedish:
Thanks your stars ....

You know what .....
Don't stigmatise ..
Get her engaged,
And how she contacted it

Above all ..MAKE HER FEEL LIKE A WOMAN....You can give her head sha grin nothing dey happen. cool

thanks, I don't wanna write everything down cos I dont wanna bore u guys with a long epistle

she told me that her first guy infected her with it, it was when she fell sick and it was confirmed that she has it, also the guy in question attested to it that it was all his fault

2 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by cuedish: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:

thanks, I don't wanna write everything down cos I dont wanna bore u guys with a long epistle

she told me that her first guy infected her with it, it was when she fell sick and it was confirmed that she has it, also the guy in question attested to it that it was all his fault

What an unfortunate fellow.....but help her situation before she leave your house; give head & also get her a toy....It cost nothing ...she never forget you.

2 Likes

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Partnerbiz3: 6:08am On Sep 02, 2017
Eiyaa...
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 02, 2017
*singing*As I dey here before you I go talk am as I see am walai I no go use any sugar cover am

Brotherly.....hahahah....my candid advice. Don't think when konji is involved. It will override your common sense. She confessed thank Jehovah. Hug her tightly and do all the necessary eeyas. Enter bathroom. Look for soap log on to an Bleep site and throway your akamu. That will reset your konji status. No let one winch come koba you.....I'm not discriminating but guy plenty punna dey wait in future oooooo.
You can also choose to ignore and.........
*singing* enter the place you go know whatta gwan. You go know say ac no be fan!

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by walepackage(m): 6:16am On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:

personally,i think you should go for proper medical check up,not because of her,but for the fact that you even have the 'intention' of sleeping with her 'unprotected'someone you just met,it portray that you dont really care about your 'health'.To your question,just make her feel at home and be nice to her.Its hard for some people to expose their health status oh.I salute her courage and you, thank your stars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nobody: 6:19am On Sep 02, 2017
grin

Well, who doesnt love raw sex? wink

But this shii is very risky as well.. embarassed But its good she was honest with you..Now, ask urself:

1. Is she the right one?
2. Will u accept her health condition?
If "Yes", then u dont have to worry about it..Embrace her flaws and carry on... grin

BUT

If u say "OOOH DAMN! HELL NAAAH!" then pack her things up and let her go.. Dont ruin her HIV- filled NUNU & ur phat meat unprotected...Run for ur life before its too late..

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 6:28am On Sep 02, 2017
walepackage:
personally,i think you should go for proper medical check up,not because of her,but for the fact that you even have the 'intention' of sleeping with her 'unprotected'someone you just met,it portray that you dont really care about your 'health'.To your question,just make her feel at home and be nice to her.Its hard for some people to expose their health status oh.I salute her courage and you, thank your stars.

my brother I did that alot ooooo, I don't like banging with that thing, it sucks, I have done countless tests, the result is always negative right now I don't even trust myself anymore

The issue is that, don't tell me u av anything, I bleeped skin to skin and I take care of myself immediately and it has been working for me

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by walepackage(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:

my brother I did that alot ooooo, I don't like banging with that thing, it sucks, I have done countless tests, the result is always negative right now I don't even trust myself anymore

The issue is that, don't tell me u av anything, I bleeped skin to skin and I take care of myself immediately and it has been working for me
i sense it from your write up.But,this is my brotherly advise,you may get lucky with some,but get caught unguard with one.Pls life is sweet,when you live in a healthy way than living with a deadly disease,if you must pansh protect your self,this is an'eye opener'for you.Life na jeje man

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2017
cuedish:
Thanks your stars ....

You know what .....
Don't stigmatise ..
Get her engaged,
And how she contacted it

"You can give her head" is that a joke ?
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by cuedish: 6:50am On Sep 02, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

"You can give her head" is that a joke ?

It's nothing oo.
Giving head has no effect on you.

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Learnstuffs: 6:51am On Sep 02, 2017
Her courage is overwhelming. She has saved you OP. You don't have any reason to give her attitude or rejection
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2017
cuedish:

It's nothing oo.

Is that so ?
Can you provide a link to a scientific study or citation to back your claim ? Because as of this moment all it is is a most irresponsible ignorant and unfortunate statement.

1 Like

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Oyindidi(f): 7:12am On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:

A way that seems right to a man the end thereof is destruction. Be wise
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Jaqenhghar: 7:23am On Sep 02, 2017
cuedish:
Thanks your stars ....

You know what .....
Don't stigmatise ..
Get her engaged,
And how she contacted it

What are those questions meant to achieve?
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by ehinmowo: 7:30am On Sep 02, 2017
God jst gave u a second chance my brother. Chai!

Be her frd and make her comfortable

Who no go no go knw. Bt i hv seen Hiv person getting totally healed b4.

Abeg dnt quote me to ask questions. Bt she cn liv again

Konji for put u in trouble
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 02, 2017
cuedish:

It's nothing oo.
it does, it is better he does the deed with a condom than do head
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Yoshy: 7:57am On Sep 02, 2017
OP that girl is a human being with conscience. Threat her fairly.

You need to get tested too as your sexual attitude is not okay in any way.

Abstinence is the ultimate, or you can find someone you love and stick with her.

Get HIV test strips, it doesn't cost much.

God was so kind to you, try to never be ungrateful about it.

For all those advising giving head, you need counseling.
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nutase: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2017
Congratulations, you're 3 bangs away from HIV
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 8:50am On Sep 02, 2017
walepackage:
i sense it from your write up.But,this is my brotherly advise,you may get lucky with some,but get caught unguard with one.Pls life is sweet,when you live in a healthy way than living with a deadly disease,if you must pansh protect your self,this is an'eye opener'for you.Life na jeje man

good one bro
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:

good one bro
For dragging her pant like u entitled to it. Mtcheeew

Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 9:04am On Sep 02, 2017
Nma27:
For dragging her pant like u entitled to it. Mtcheeew

babe its too early for this na, u no say some babes likes it ROUGH grin
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 02, 2017
prinsam30:

babe its too early for this na, u no say some babes likes it ROUGH grin
I don't know please
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 9:25am On Sep 02, 2017
Nma27:
I don't know please

OK oooooo enjoy ursef
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by izospindle(m): 11:01am On Sep 02, 2017
did you see her test slip or hiv drug you have been fooled bro only a nicompoo will try to get down with a girl on the first date. grow up bro
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by youngRx(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2017
so na so person the take catch HIV?? (goose pimples allover)
Re: On Our First Date, At My Place, She Opened Up To Me That She's HIV Positive by prinsam30: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2017
izospindle:
did you see her test slip or hiv drug you have been fooled bro only a nicompoo will try to get down with a girl on the first date. grow up bro

young man cool down na, stop wasting ur talent with unscrupulous rants on nairaland, ur mate dey Abuja dey fvck sugarmummy with correct paycheck, ur here showing the whole world ur level of incompetent.

Weda first date ooo, middle date ooo, last date oooo..... date na date, and fvck na fvck
so stop fooling ursef and braze up

Anumpama

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Break A Spell Casted On A Girl By Aboki , Any Idea Pls? / Ladies Why This??? / Why Do Men Urinate In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.