Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,654 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) (7599 Views)

"I Have Slept With 2,500 Ladies" - British Fitness Trainer Boasts / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Twitter War Between Igbo And Yoruba Over Who Has The Most Beautiful Women (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Rozaystunna:
mind u he does not give a F about your opinion

Ok. So am I supposed to be hurt by that or what? I also don't give a Bleep that he doesn't give a Bleep.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by cococandy(f): 6:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Disgusting walking bag of STDs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by jashar(f): 7:43am On Oct 19, 2015
He had better receive the life of Christ if not, hell's got a spot with his name on it.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by deanoffaculty: 7:50am On Oct 19, 2015
The man na MTN network..........EVERYWHERE YOU GO!
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by hinduskoso: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
,,the man must be from king solomon's tribe.sleep with more women nd "vanity upon vanity,is vanity?
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by dhantey324(m): 11:11am On Oct 19, 2015
I heard a footballer (Antonio Cassano) claims to have slept with 1,000 women, if not more than.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by nochildsplay(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok. So am I supposed to be hurt by that or what? I also don't give a Bleep that he doesn't give a Bleep.
take chill pill pls.
dhantey324:
I heard a footballer (Antonio Cassano) claims to have slept with 1,000 women, if not more than.
heard abou tha too
hinduskoso:
,,the man must be from king solomon's tribe.sleep with more women nd "vanity upon vanity,is vanity?
king Solo still a learner where this one dey
cococandy:
Disgusting walking bag of STDs.
have you met him ?
deanoffaculty:
The man na MTN network..........EVERYWHERE YOU GO!
he's connecting people o grin
Walspring:
Smh because he is suffering from old age because of what he said
I don't think so, he has $$$ to keep in shape. U can see he's still on ciggar at his age. grin. You can call him the DON
Harbosede02:
So??
so, he's proud of it , as women plenty pass men nko ?

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=jashar post=39125769][/quote] if so then I guess everyone who has ever fked will have a spot too, remember "our sins are equal, he fked 4000 you fked 25 it's same but damn this mofo is something else 4,000 ?!?! and he didn't get pussiphobia? hahahahahahahahahahaha owkey who am I kidding (referring to guys ) lashing df beautiful outstanding "healthy " punas and I guess he's got a family on the side, this is some guys dreams meeen
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by jashar(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
if so then I guess everyone who has ever fked will have a spot too, remember "our sins are equal, he fked 4000 you fked 25 it's same but damn this mofo is something else 4,000 ?!?! and he didn't get pussiphobia? hahahahahahahahahahaha owkey who am I kidding (referring to guys ) lashing df beautiful outstanding "healthy " punas and I guess he's got a family on the side, this is some guys dreams meeen

In case you didn't read well, I said and I repeat,' if he doesn't receive the life of Christ.
Capisce?
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2015
jashar:

In case you didn't read well, I said and I repeat,' if he doesn't receive the life of Christ.
Capisce?
and who are you to judge him or to know if he's not a born again (maybe right now? ) WTF Christians are always the first people to send someone to hell before God even decide. you don't know how God thinks so you don't know how he views that man. have you asked yourself what if the religion is what was invented to subliminally and consciously control people? do we really know God like we think we do? who is a heaven candidate? girl please learn how to think outside the box and question somethings sometimes. Do you remember the part of thou shall not judge? (he will....... if he doesn't receive the life of Christ) so much for the "Christian " in you huh. foh
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by jashar(f): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
and who are you to judge him or to know if he's not a born again (maybe right now? ) WTF Christians are always the first people to send someone to hell before God even decide. you don't know how God thinks so you don't know how he views that man. have you asked yourself what if the religion is what was invented to subliminally and consciously control people? do we really know God like we think we do? who is a heaven candidate? girl please learn how to think outside the box and question somethings sometimes. Do you remember the part of thou shall not judge? (he will....... if he doesn't receive the life of Christ) so much for the "Christian " in you huh. foh

Where in my post did I judge him? If he has repented, good for him. Who am I to send someone to hell?

What's your challenge? Why are you pained? Abeg free me jare.
Talk your own, I talk my own. Why the attack? If your conscience is condemning you, go to God and let Him give you peace.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2015
[quote author=jashar post=39125769][/quote] since you're trying to deny judging him then wth is this your post here ^^? and I quote " He had better receive the life of Christ if not, hell's got
a spot with his name on it." he got a spot with his name on it in hell? that's not judging? brizzzle please, don't bring the lord in every matter like you're a saint or his personal /official representative here on nairaland. abi na you wey devil employ to de appoint spots to people wey de enter hell??! hahaha
as for your questions, 1. you should have thought about that before using your thumbs, 2. challenge? as regards to what? 3. pained? hell no, rather is more like letting you know you were typing crappy bullshitt, 4. attack? it's not an attack rather an observation honey. you try to portray what a marvelous Christian you are but still went against the code of christiandom (fake). try to keep it real
wait for it....................
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by jashar(f): 11:36am On Oct 20, 2015
icedbeatz:
since you're trying to deny judging him then wth is this your post here ^^? and I quote " He had better receive the life of Christ if not, hell's got
a spot with his name on it." he got a spot with his name on it in hell? that's not judging? brizzzle please, don't bring the lord in every matter like you're a saint or his personal /official representative here on nairaland. abi na you wey devil employ to de appoint spots to people wey de enter hell??! hahaha
as for your questions, 1. you should have thought about that before using your thumbs, 2. challenge? as regards to what? 3. pained? hell no, rather is more like letting you know you were typing crappy bullshitt, 4. attack? it's not an attack rather an observation honey. you try to portray what a marvelous Christian you are but still went against the code of christiandom (fake). try to keep it real
wait for it....................

It's like you have issues with God. In what way is my 1st comment passing judgement?
Living a life outside Christ, leads to hell.
So, how did I judge him? At least, i put the way out there.

In what way did I portray what a marvellous Christian I am?
I just live each second by the grace of God. All sin is sin. No matter how humans classify it.
If you like, keep typing. It's your fingers.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 20, 2015
jashar:

It's like you have issues with God. In what way is my 1st comment passing judgement?
Living a life outside Christ, leads to hell.
So, how did I judge him? At least, i put the way out there.

In what way did I portray what a marvellous Christian I am?
I just live each second by the grace of God. All sin is sin. No matter how humans classify it.
If you like, keep typing. It's your fingers.
you're still deviating from the part you typed that he has a spot with his name on it in hell, talk about judgement. Don't try to switch it to questioning my relationship with God here it's just not a smart play, you are not God's spokesperson and would never be. I would love to answer your questions if you answer just this one, Do you know how God thinks/judges?
I know it's hard but try not to judge people rather pray that the change for better or something instead of painting their names on the allocated spots in hell my dear. We should try to keep it 100 in anything we want to do though it's not easy.
Christian = living/live like Christ did. was he passing judgements, was he scheduling people for appointments in hell.
Re: Man Who Claims To Have Slept With 4000 Women (PICS) by KomonSense: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vivalavida99:
This guy is the biggest sleaze ball out there.

He's got one of them faces you just want to PUNCH.

Babe, you are just right!! But let's leave that dumbass man and talk about our future together

I can catch a grenade for Ya!!! Can we mingle?

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / My Private Part Is On Fire_naija Girl Cries Out / "They Press My Small Ass At The Star Boy Concert" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.