Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex (15260 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment During Sex? / What Type Of Career Endears You The Most To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
I was in my bf's apartment one faithful day when I experienced this thing that still makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I see this guy. angry
I was inside his room one Saturday evening and I was on just my bra and pnt. We were the only ones at home so I came out like that to meet him in the kitchen only to find his friend in the sitting room staring at me like that. shocked shocked
I immediately whispered Jesus and ran back inside. Didn't come out till he left. I was so embarrassed!!! embarassed

I believed you laughed. Share yours let's laugh together. tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by vizkiz: 11:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
she saw my diick and she screamed "I don die"
It was so embarrassing that day embarassed

20 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by jamex93(m): 11:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
PinkBarbie:
I was in my bf's apartment one faithful day when I experienced this thing that still makes me feel uncomfortable everytime I see this guy. angry
I was inside his room one Saturday evening and I was on just my bra and pnt. We were the only ones at home so I came out like that to meet him in the kitchen only to find his friend in the sitting room staring at me like that. shocked shocked
I immediately whispered Jesus and ran back inside. Didn't come out till he left. I was so embarrassed!!! embarassed

lolx...

but is it dat much embarrassing undecided undecided
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 19, 2015
vizkiz:
she saw my diick and she screamed "I don die"
It was so embarrassing that day embarassed
shocked How did she manage to see it? grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Op you have a boyfriend?

Pastor Timothy must hear this..

6 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 19, 2015
jamex93:

lolx...

but is it dat much embarrassing undecided undecided
Haaaaaa! Very very embarrassing sad
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by vizkiz: 12:06am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
shocked How did she manage to see it? grin

its a whole lotta episode tongue
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by jamex93(m): 12:19am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Haaaaaa! Very very embarrassing sad

no b new tin na

abi na waitin guys neva see b4

grin grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Recycled shii

3 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Most embarassing Moment was after Bragging to ma Ex That I wud Kill her when we straff(1st Time),,I didn't even Last Up To 5 Mins( too Much coca cola intake)...she Mocked me tire That day...But 2 days after eating serious Bitter Kola,, she begged for mercy..whenever I remember that day, I just smile

10 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:

U shudnt feel embarrassed girl...u didn't know he was there and if he saw u juz wearing those sexxxy things, let him drool instead... wink

4 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by tosyne2much(m): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2015
I dey come with my own cool

Brb
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 5:07am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:

It wasn't like you were stark naked...So there was nothing embarrassing about it.

2 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by rearone1: 5:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Make I sleep small. I go comment later
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 6:39am On Oct 19, 2015
she came to my lodge for some tutorials and assignment(she came univited)i was siting on the floor drinking garri,i wore only boxers oblivious of the fact that the boxer has torn and my d!ck protruded out....una know wetin happen next grin

9 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
**reading comments

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by faith551(m): 7:05am On Oct 19, 2015
OK, maybe it wasn't that embarrassing, but that's the only one that comes to mind.
My mum has always told me I had beautiful legs, but in didn't really see anything special in that,at least not until I wore shorts to school ones.
I was walking with one of my friends, and he saw a girl he knew, he greeted her and they hugged, but just in that moment she noticed my legs from the guys shoulder and she was like, wow! Faith you have this beautiful legs? She didn't even know when she left my friends.
Went in for lectures and this girl o knew too, just walked up to me from a group of giggling girls behind, and was like faith you have pretty legs, well I said thanks and forced a smile, then she gave me the "knock out "
Can I touch it?
I just froze, the other girls were looking in our direction, I didn't know whether to concur or not, she was already reaching for it and I was like pls blessing dnt do this to me and all of them just started laughing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 19, 2015
I won't tag it my worst embarrassing moment,but I was embarrassed when a guy uttered in public that my eyes will cause problems among females,that pronouncement attracted preying eyes on me.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 19, 2015
vizkiz:

its a whole lotta episode tongue
Let's hear it. wink
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 19, 2015
KashyBaby:

U shudnt feel embarrassed girl...u didn't know he was there and if he saw juz wearing those sexxxy things, let him drool instead... wink
The way he was staring got me embarrassed. Coupled with the fact that no guy apart from my brothers and bf have ever seen me like that. sad angry
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
sauceny:

It wasn't like you were stark naked...So there was nothing embarrassing about it.
shocked shocked When he can see almost everything? They didn't really cover much. Chei sad sad
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Justdulla:
Most embarassing Moment was after Bragging to ma Ex That I wud Kill her when we straff(1st Time),,I didn't even Last Up To 5 Mins( too Much coca cola intake)...she Mocked me tire That day...But 2 days after eating serious Bitter Kola,, she begged for mercy..whenever I remember that day, I just smile
Hahahahaha see why it's good not to brag? grin grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Chukwudi718(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Most embarrassing moment when I caught my gf with anoda guy, and she introduced me to the guy as '' just her friend''

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2015
tosyne2much:
I dey come with my own cool

Brb
You're always coming to never come back.

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Kingsley1000:
she came to my lodge for some tutorials and assignment(she came univited)i was siting on the floor drinking garri,i wore only boxers oblivious of the fact that the boxer has torn and my d!ck protruded out....una know wetin happen next grin
Lol sorry. You say you were oblivious of the fact that it was torn. Was she the one that brought it to your notice? grin
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by vizkiz: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Let's hear it. wink

you wanna hear stories about my dick
I aiint saying nothing! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:27am On Oct 19, 2015
faith551:
OK, maybe it wasn't that embarrassing, but that's the only one that comes to mind.
My mum has always told me I had beautiful legs, but in didn't really see anything special in that,at least not until I wore shorts to school ones.
I was walking with one of my friends, and he saw a girl he knew, he greeted her and they hugged, but just in that moment she noticed my legs from the guys shoulder and she was like, wow! Faith you have this beautiful legs? She didn't even know when she left my friends.
Went in for lectures and this girl o knew too, just walked up to me from a group of giggling girls behind, and was like faith you have pretty legs, well I said thanks and forced a smile, then she gave me the "knock out "
Can I touch it?
I just froze, the other girls were looking in our direction, I didn't know whether to concur or not, she was already reaching for it and I was like pls blessing dnt do this to me and all of them just started laughing.
Lol that isn't embarrassing nau. You're just extremely shy. tongue Same with you chigo93

Harbosede20, don't just read. angry
Chukwudi718 sorry o lol
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
vizkiz:

you wanna hear stories about my dick
I aiint saying nothing! grin
Lol it's nothing nau

1 Like

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 19, 2015
I gave my mat number to my best friend to help me copy out my semester results since he was going to the faculty. When he handed me my results, I was alarmed to see a ‘D', that meant I was getting dropped from the dept, I started crying immediately. I was in his room, he had gone to his neighbour's room, so I went there to meet him. He was telling his neighbour of how he ‘knack' Chioma. In my miserable state, I started nudging him to ‘knack' me too, did this for over ten minutes before I gave up. His neighbour just kept on looking at me wide eyed, and my best friend kept trying to explain to him that he would never touch me. Turns out the result was just a silly trick, and when he told me the actual meaning of ‘knack'....I still get the creeps whenever I see that neighbour of his.

13 Likes

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Kingsley1000(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol sorry. You say you were oblivious of the fact that it was torn. Was she the one that brought it to your notice? grin
such an awkward moment
Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2015
PinkBarbie:
Lol that isn't embarrassing nau. You're just extremely shy. tongue Same with you chigo93

Harbosede 20, don't just read. angry
Chukwudi 718 sorry o lol
The struggle for front page is real on a Monday morning..

Well, my own was when a girl was giving me a head in the sitting room and my dad walked in.. He was like Dammn "EbuDox, won la epon e ninu ile mi?(your dick is been sucked in my matrimonial sitting room angry

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Most Embarrassing Moment With The Opposite Sex by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 19, 2015
JustTara:
I gave my mat number to my best friend to help me copy out my semester results since he was going to the faculty. When he handed me my results, I was alarmed to see a ‘D', that meant I was getting dropped from the dept, I started crying immediately. I was in his room, he had gone to his neighbour's room, so I went there to meet him. He was telling his neighbour of how he ‘knack' Chioma. In my miserable state, I started nudging him to ‘knack' me too, did this for over ten minutes before I gave up. His neighbour just kept on looking at me wide eyed, and my best friend kept trying to explain to him that he would never touch me. Turns out the result was just a silly trick, and when he told me the actual meaning of ‘knack'....I still get the creeps whenever I see that neighbour of his.
Lmao! by knack, he meant sex right?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Men Love Breast More Than Brains - Fine Lagos Babe (photos) / Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking / My Girl Just Increased In Weight And Boothy Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.