Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking (15138 Views)

People Use Business As Cover Up For Prostitution. See Picture / Top 10 African Countries With The Most Beautiful Women 2022 / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2018
1. Ghana, 90% of the women are involved in sex trade, human trafficking and money rituals . Each family has about 5 prostitutes , also ghananians are known for wickedness and laziness.
2. South Africa, 85 % of the women are said to have slept with atleast 60 men per year before they are 21 years . 98% of the country is illiterate and lazy, prostitution is the only thing keeping them alive.
3. Kenya , 78% of the women sell sex locally, even to wild animals for national geographic, and also to tourists . 69% of the men sell their ass to tourists for foreign visas and currency. Kenya has the poorest and thinnest people on earth, and prostution is treated as a first option carreer . They hardly go to school .

1 Like

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by neonly: 4:42am On Sep 19, 2018
Am surprised Nigeria is not Der

1 Like

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 4:46am On Sep 19, 2018
neonly:
Am surprised Nigeria is not Der

Why would Nigeria be on that list?. undecided. We are the most religious country in Africa, with a lot of self respect . Plus we are most hardworking people with class .

1 Like

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by dbos11(m): 6:52am On Sep 19, 2018
Kenya
They should just transfer them to the forest where there grandpa (baboons) are
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 19, 2018
The list has been tempered with
It should be
1 Nigeria
2 Nigeria
3 Nigeria
4 others......

1 Like

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 2:39am On Sep 20, 2018
dbos11:
Kenya

Those Kenyan antelope are the worst type of human. See their ugly faces and forehead
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 2:39am On Sep 20, 2018
ladiesreject:
It should be
1 Nigeria
2 Nigeria
3 Nigeria
4 others......

Self hating goon . You know nothing
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by LegendaryLover(m): 3:06am On Sep 20, 2018
Kenyans r d weirdest in that group...
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 3:12am On Sep 20, 2018
LegendaryLover:
Kenyans r d weirdest in that group...

Weird in what way ?
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Sydney17(m): 4:33am On Sep 20, 2018
Can u just shut up
ladiesreject:
It should be
1 Nigeria
2 Nigeria
3 Nigeria
4 others......
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Burgerlomo: 5:59am On Sep 20, 2018
Timewilltell2:

Why would Nigeria be on that list?. undecided. We are the most religious country in Africa, with a lot of self respect . Plus we are most hardworking people with class .

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 6:21am On Sep 20, 2018
[quote author=Burgerlomo post=71353874][/quote]

undecided
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Fidha254(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2018
clearly someone wanted to make themselves feel better by making stuff up.inshort. the countries mentioned up there (in that order) are the ones you envy/hate the most. SA is africas most advanced conomy so obviously they arent lazy, Kenya is 3rd most literate country in sub sahara Africa after Zimbabwe and Sa, not to forget standards of living and inflation in kenya are way better than nigeria, ghana is the most democratic country in africa, the level of equality for men and women is way better. while nigera leads africa in inequality, those living under $1 a day in nigeria are more than the entire populations of any of those three countries mentioned, its not news to hear of a bus load of nigerian women bieng deported from italy, spain,france.. and other eu countries for prostitution, you watch rose kent documentary of immigrants desparatly trying to cross the sahara then mediterenia to europe and 80% of the migrants had originated from nigeria, n then sm1 has the guts to make a list of countries!

3 Likes

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by MrSensor(m): 4:15pm On Sep 20, 2018
Sydney17:
Can u just shut up
shut up.!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Timewilltell2(f): 7:53am On Sep 22, 2018
Fidha254:
clearly someone wanted to make themselves feel better by making stuff up.inshort. the countries mentioned up there (in that order) are the ones you envy/hate the most. SA is africas most advanced conomy so obviously they arent lazy, Kenya is 3rd most literate country in sub sahara Africa after Zimbabwe and Sa, not to forget standards of living and inflation in kenya are way better than nigeria, ghana is the most democratic country in africa, the level of equality for men and women is way better. while nigera leads africa in inequality, those living under $1 a day in nigeria are more than the entire populations of any of those three countries mentioned, its not news to hear of a bus load of nigerian women bieng deported from italy, spain,france.. and other eu countries for prostitution, you watch rose kent documentary of immigrants desparatly trying to cross the sahara then mediterenia to europe and 80% of the migrants had originated from nigeria, n then sm1 has the guts to make a list of countries!

You are being stupid. We are self respecting , religious country , how dare you compare us to these God forsaken shytholes .nonsense pig
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by chrisagyei: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Please sir/madame,hope you are doing well.I have followed your post closely and I realized your hatred for Ghana,South Africa and Kenya.I can't talk for the rest but regarding Ghana which is my country and me being a Ghanaian on this educative and fun platform.Ghanaians don't and will never hate Nigerians.I can officially tell you that.If you will study the trend of this so called e-wars you will realized that Ghanaians hardly start a topic especially a controversial issue.They only act over defensive when Ghana's name have been degraded and even with that they exit the debate never to return.All the attacks have been triggered.I have never in my life heard a Ghanaian mention a Nigerian political party to even discuss.I sincerely also apologize on behalf of my country men and women who have in any way shape and form,big or small insulted or disrespected any Nigerians.You guys are our big brother although we dispute on the Giant of Africa tag which I believe some Nigerians also disputes likewise.Mind you there are about 3 million Nigerians in Ghana alone which is bigger than any country maybe except Cameroon and Benin who are your neighbors.Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Highbee13(m): 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2018
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by IamAtikulate: 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Only fools would believe that made-up stat from that human hater. I have never seen someone so hateful before.
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by IamAtikulate: 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2018
dbos11:
Kenya

So you believe that stupid list?
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by nanakgh(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Go to bed. You're drunk
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by Nobody: 3:21am On Oct 30, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by BlackAdam55(m): 4:12am On Oct 30, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by YAHREIGNS: 4:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Thee is no way Nigeria is not no. 1. We still have headlines about trafficked girls after the Russia world cup

1 Like

Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by BlcoChina2018: 5:10pm On Oct 31, 2018
chrisagyei:
Please sir/madame,hope you are doing well.I have followed your post closely and I realized your hatred for Ghana,South Africa and Kenya.I can't talk for the rest but regarding Ghana which is my country and me being a Ghanaian on this educative and fun platform.Ghanaians don't and will never hate Nigerians.I can officially tell you that.If you will study the trend of this so called e-wars you will realized that Ghanaians hardly start a topic especially a controversial issue.They only act over defensive when Ghana's name have been degraded and even with that they exit the debate never to return.All the attacks have been triggered.I have never in my life heard a Ghanaian mention a Nigerian political party to even discuss.I sincerely also apologize on behalf of my country men and women who have in any way shape and form,big or small insulted or disrespected any Nigerians.You guys are our big brother although we dispute on the Giant of Africa tag which I believe some Nigerians also disputes likewise.Mind you there are about 3 million Nigerians in Ghana alone which is bigger than any country maybe except Cameroon and Benin who are your neighbors.Thank you
Agyei, speak for yourself because you are not the only Ghanaian here. BTW, how did Nigeria become Ghana’S big brother? That is the most “stupidest” thing I have ever heard a Ghanaian say. And by the way, how much do you know about Nigerians and their attitude to Ghanaians? Have you lived in Nigeria before? Don’t talk crap,huh?
Re: Top 3 African Countries Known For Prostitution And Human Trafficking by BlcoChina2018: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2018
Timewilltell2:
1. Ghana, 90% of the women are involved in sex trade, human trafficking and money rituals . Each family has about 5 prostitutes , also ghananians are known for wickedness and laziness.
2. South Africa, 85 % of the women are said to have slept with atleast 60 men per year before they are 21 years . 98% of the country is illiterate and lazy, prostitution is the only thing keeping them alive.
3. Kenya , 78% of the women sell sex locally, even to wild animals for national geographic, and also to tourists . 69% of the men sell their ass to tourists for foreign visas and currency. Kenya has the poorest and thinnest people on earth, and prostution is treated as a first option carreer . They hardly go to school .
just replace Ghana at number one with Nigeria, and your observation will be super! Perhaps you don’t know that pr0stitution is a very lucrative business in Nigeria,huh? In Benin and other parts, families sell off assets to sponsor Nigerian women into prostitution abroad. Or you don’t know? I have seen nigerian policewomen begging to be fvcked for money! �� hahaha pr0stitution is ingrained in the nigerian DNA!

(1) (Reply)

Slim Girl With The Biggest Behind / JEALOUSY: Who Exhibits It More; Male/female And How / I Cnt Get Over Him. Plz Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.