Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,424 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? (6146 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / Ladies, Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned Guys? Which Do U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Oct 19, 2015
Hi all, I was just wondering, am I considered dark skinned or light skinned? grin cheesy

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 2:12am On Oct 19, 2015
The light reflection of the sun & if u r using a flash on ur camera cud change ur skin tone.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by larutan: 2:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Does it matter. You are black.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Miami11: 3:36am On Oct 19, 2015
You are so petty, you have to seek clarity here, don't you have a mirror at home.

15 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by williamsean(m): 4:14am On Oct 19, 2015
No na somehow bleached and charcoaled skin u get undecided
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 4:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Why does it matter?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by tpiander: 4:46am On Oct 19, 2015
What is wrong with nigerians?

Or is it nairalanders.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by agohmamuda(m): 4:48am On Oct 19, 2015
Ur black is inevitable pls don't bother bleaching. Destiny na Destiny. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by gradeA(m): 5:14am On Oct 19, 2015
You no get mirror for house ni?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by adepiero: 5:19am On Oct 19, 2015
This pic looks like the Nigerian transgender undecided

7 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by vani86: 6:42am On Oct 19, 2015
adepiero:
This pic looks like the Nigerian transgender undecided

hahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by boolet: 7:28am On Oct 19, 2015
I wish you safe delivery.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by lordthree(m): 7:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Your bleaching cream still dey learn work.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by phatriqk(m): 7:35am On Oct 19, 2015
your shape tho, no curves at all

4 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by valdes00(m): 7:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Op carry herself cum NL for rating like say she wan start runs girl business..... be like say light skin money high pass dark skin own... if everybody talk say she b dark skin, na to start to use bleaching cream remain.... I no jus knw wetin dey do all Dis girls, wetin dem wan use light skin do.....

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2015
U re who u re!!!!
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by vislabraye(m): 7:48am On Oct 19, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was just wondering, am I considered dark skinned or light skinned? grin cheesy

Too much skin is being covered. I need to see more so I can be sure.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2015
valdes00:
Op carry herself cum NL for rating like say she wan start runs girl business..... be like say light skin money high pass dark skin own... if everybody talk say she b dark skin, na to start to use bleaching cream remain.... I no jus knw wetin dey do all Dis girls, wetin dem wan use light skin do.....

Miami11:
You are so petty, you have to seek clarity here, don't you have a mirror at home.

What is wrong with you guys? She just asked a question. She didn't ask if she was beautiful or sexy, she just asked what you felt her skin tone was?

Nigerians normally have different views as to what being light skin or dark skin is. My definition of a light skinned person might not be someone else's. That's why she asked the question. All you needed to do was just give your opinion or skip the thread.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Neither!!! You are just insecure.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by valdes00(m): 8:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Decker:

What is wrong with you guys? She just asked a question. She didn't ask if she was beautiful or sexy, she just asked what you felt her skin tone was?

Nigerians normally have different views as to what being light skin or dark skin is. My definition of a light skinned person might not be someone else's. That's why she asked the question. All you needed to do was just give your opinion or skip the thread.
Na u wan die for am abi... woman wrapper...... as if she no gt mirror for Ouse to check out herself or ppl no dey her Ouse or street to ask...... oya kwontinu, d sky is ur limit... #james_bond

9 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by escavros: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
mamagee3:

You are light skinned are look very lovely.
You look Beautiful, gentle and loving

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2015
valdes00:

Na u wan die for am abi... woman wrapper...... as if she no gt mirror for Ouse to check out herself or ppl no dey her Ouse or street to ask...... oya kwontinu, d sky is ur limit... #james_bond

https://www.nairaland.com/2336770/jus-tested-positive-hepatitis-b

This is a link to a thread on the health section when you asked Nairalanders for suggestions about your health dilemma.

Now my question for you. Why didn't you ask people wey dey your house or street? Why did you have to come on Nairaland to ask the question?

Nairaland is a forum comprising of people from different works of life and cultures. When one needs opinions about a particular subject matter, this is a fast and effective way of getting diverse opinions.

The OP asked a simple question. Do you think she is light skin or dark skin. I don't know why you all are making a fuss about it.

6 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Lisaflex(f): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Op u jes wan show urslf abi? We hv seen u.... Not lukn bad, bt ds is a question u cld hv easily askd a frnd or sibling(not dt u do not already knw d ans 2 d question)....BTW, if u aren't dark or fair, den ur complexion is confused tongue

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by valdes00(m): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2015
Decker:

https://www.nairaland.com/2336770/jus-tested-positive-hepatitis-b

This is a link to a thread on the health section when you asked Nairalanders for suggestions about your health dilemma.

Now my question for you. Why didn't you ask people wey dey your house or street? Why did you have to come on Nairaland to ask the question?

Nairaland is a forum comprising of people from different works of life and cultures. When one needs opinions about a particular subject matter, this is a fast and effective way of getting diverse opinions.

The OP asked a simple question. Do you think she is light skin or dark skin. I don't know why you all are making a fuss about it.
oh sorry, u don vex..... eya no no vex..... some questions r jus nt meant to b ask, if u no knw, I dey let u knw now..... wots d meaning of asking ppl if u r light or dark, now compare it to a medical condition..... brother too early to start exchanging words wit u... its a Monday, I GATS to make money..... do me a favour, pls stay away from my mention....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2015
valdes00:

oh sorry, u don vex..... eya no no vex..... some questions r jus nt meant to b ask, if u no knw, I dey let u knw now..... wots d meaning of asking ppl if u r light or dark, now compare it to a medical condition..... brother too early to start exchanging words wit u... its a Monday, I GATS to make money..... do me a favour, pls stay away from my mention....

Who is exchanging words with you?
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by peeparty(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2015
Lisaflex:
Op u jes wan show urslf abi? We hv seen u.... Not lukn bad, bt ds is a question u cld hv easily askd a frnd or sibling(not dt u do not already knw d ans 2 d question)....BTW, if u aren't dark or fair, den ur complexion is confused tongue

wickedness....
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by misspicy(f): 9:50am On Oct 19, 2015
valdes00:

Sir judge not if you dont want to be judged...

In this case u r wrong,gently say sorry and take to correction it will not kill you....

Next time remove the big stick in ur eyes before u remove anoda persons broom

So nairaland has turned to diagnosis hospital or doctors office don dey nairaland wey i no know?

3 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by valdes00(m): 9:51am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

Sir judge not if you dont want to be judged...

In this case u r wrong,gently say sorry and take to correction it will not kill you....

Next time remove the big stick in ur eyes before u remove anoda persons broom

So nairaland has turned to diagnosis hospital or doctors office don dey nairaland wey i no know?
madam, u sef don vex.... too early abeg, its a Monday morning...
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by misspicy(f): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
valdes00:

madam, u sef don vex.... too early abeg, its a Monday morning...
I no vex ojae...i just want u to realise u r wrong,now do the needful,apologise to OP tongue
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by valdes00(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2015
misspicy:

I no vex ojae...i just want u to realise u r wrong,now do the needful,apologise to OP tongue
am really sorry ma, I don't apologise on Mondays.... if I do, I will continue apologising tru out d week..... so let's kip it to tomao.... jus remind me.....

2 Likes

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Swissheart(f): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2015
You are light in complexion

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Lisaflex(f): 10:53am On Oct 19, 2015
peeparty:

wickedness....
grin What's up?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found This Funny: The Moment Of Humility For All Men (picture Added) / Miss Sahhara Display Cleavages (Photos) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.