Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? (6181 Views)

A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned Guys... Which Do You Prefer / Ladies, Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned Guys? Which Do U Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by peeparty(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2015
Lisaflex:

grin What's up?
Bless up ....
Hope your good sha?
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Lisaflex(f): 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
peeparty:

Bless up ....
Hope your good sha?
Yep,i am

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by telim: 1:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
op your skin is not light or. dark but bluish. in complexion
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by ilo04(m): 1:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
u are beautiful
can I get ur no
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Jaypea98: 2:41pm On Oct 19, 2015
Mamagee3 don't tell me you are trying to gain MrCork's attention . Because he seems to cherish 'lightskined ladies...' a whole lot
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by ivyT(f): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
phatriqk:
your shape tho, no curves at all
she get curve..u no dey bwest 4 her front
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Miami11: 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Decker:

What is wrong with you guys? She just asked a question. She didn't ask if she was beautiful or sexy, she just asked what you felt her skin tone was?

Nigerians normally have different views as to what being light skin or dark skin is. My definition of a light skinned person might not be someone else's. That's why she asked the question. All you needed to do was just give your opinion or skip the thread.
That is called attention seeking

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
tpiander:
What is wrong with nigerians?
Or is it nairalanders.
I think it's nairalanders
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2015
Op u look more like an albino to me
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by mamagee3(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jaypea98:
Mamagee3 don't tell me you are trying to gain MrCork's attention .
Because he seems to cherish 'lightskined ladies...' a whole lot
grin grin grin
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Your colour and build is like spongebob
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by MrCork: 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by mamagee3(f): 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
youmour:
Your colour and build is like spongebob
angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by MrCork: 6:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was just wondering, am I considered dark skinned or light skinned? grin cheesy

angry

1 Like

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
mamagee3:

angry

What,you want honesty init? You are facially cute though,i could fvck with you still
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by mamagee3(f): 6:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
MrCork:

angry
What's wrong?
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by MrCork: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi all, I was just wondering, am I considered dark skinned or light skinned? grin cheesy

...u where leopard dress like tiger of maylasia & then u ask us if u lightskin..abi?....anyways..did I mention I drive £28,000(cash) range rover spot!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by macaranta(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
leopard skinned??Am I right??
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by mamagee3(f): 6:47pm On Oct 19, 2015
youmour:

What,you want honesty init? You are facially cute though,i could fvck with you still
Are you serious?

I was thinking I look like Naomi Campbell of West Africa. grin grin
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
That car you're standing by has a side mirror , you can look and tell. OR Are you color blind? Asin see only black n white
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by lampardizik(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rainess:
Why does it matter?

If that's you,you're stunning...

I've got a thing for beautiful eyes
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by RealBitch(f): 6:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
one can no longer ask a simple question without getting bashed by wild animals. methinks nairaland is gradually becoming a zoo. proves my long standing position that parents shouldn't only procreate, train your kids please.
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Collinsiweadi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2015
Decker:

What is wrong with you guys? She just asked a question. She didn't ask if she was beautiful or sexy, she just asked what you felt her skin tone was?

Nigerians normally have different views as to what being light skin or dark skin is. My definition of a light skinned person might not be someone else's. That's why she asked the question. All you needed to do was just give your opinion
or skip the thread.

U are right. If it was omotala, ini edo, mercy Johnson and so on that as for our opinion, People who hav commented nicely.. The sun reflect on u in dis picture so identifying ur actual colour is gonna be difficult. D best person is ur mom or bf OK
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
lampardizik:

If that's you,you're stunning...

I've got a thing for beautiful eyes

Thanks smiley They're my best feature
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Jaypea98: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Jaypea98: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by lampardizik(m): 9:44pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rainess:

And accent too...strangely

You've got an accent?
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
mamagee3:

Are you serious?

I was thinking I look like Naomi Campbell of West Africa. grin grin

Naomi aint the prettiest girl representing West Africa,that heffa aint got nothing on my sisters.
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2015
Rainess:

You've got that "tear and stretch this pvssy" kinda eye
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 20, 2015
lampardizik:

And accent too...strangely

You've got an accent?

A Canadian one. Not too exciting
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by Nature8(m): 1:50am On Oct 20, 2015
You're considered brown girl.. wink
Re: Am I Considered To Be Light Skinned Or Dark Skinned? by lampardizik(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Rainess:

A Canadian one. Not too exciting

never heard that one before

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgusting Photo! Lady's Butt Exploded After She Did Fake Bum Surgery. / This Is Why We Love Them #YorubaDemons. (Pics) / She Said ''push Harder'' As The Three Guys Were Doing It One At A Time (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.