Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend (58321 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Doctor & His Lawyer Fiancée / Lawyer Proposes To His Lawyer Girlfriend On Their Way To Dinner Night In Abuja / My Ex's Best Friend Proposed To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by itsIYKE(m): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2015
The wife needs to hit the gym shaaa......if doesn't wnt to xplode after first baby
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by airsaylongcon: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2015
I just wanna clarify, is your friend an officer (commander of men) or a soldier? Too often in this country we allocate titles to people that don't own such

2 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by ijustdey: 9:16am On Oct 19, 2015
wow.....

congrats to this lovebirds

this is just the beginning.... one step at a time to fulfilment

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 19, 2015
okay.
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by teepsee(f): 9:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Nice combination. The man doing the physical fighting while the woman do hers with the constitutions . Congrat
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by hedonistic: 9:18am On Oct 19, 2015
After all his mushy show of emotion and affection, how long before he turns her to a punching bag?
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by seangy4konji: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
happy Married life...Na gold berg or Heineken i suppose see...

God bless the week..

Amen.
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by luorquay: 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Mmmm....am lik whot ur frnd is did sha cheesy....hapi marage live cool buh bus,ur frnd is supose to b fight on sambisa to brout back our gehs cos am look for wife on nijeria since angry....ur frnd his nort supose to do weedin nounangry.......am nort put hand on is weedingangryangryangry

Op, telled ur frnd to brout back our gehs!!! Perod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angryangryangryangryangryangry

Anoda puzy his enta voicemalesad

Abeg you even fit read wetin you type so?? You just dey waste your mb sha #myowncandidopinion#

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by RichThug(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
adaksbullet:
Mmmm....am lik whot ur frnd is did sha cheesy....hapi marage live cool buh bus,ur frnd is supose to b fight on sambisa to brout back our gehs cos am look for wife on nijeria since angry....ur frnd his nort supose to do weedin nounangry.......am nort put hand on is weedingangryangryangry

Op, telled ur frnd to brout back our gehs!!! Perod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!angryangryangryangryangryangry

Anoda puzy his enta voicemalesad

baba abeg no try go the weddin ceremony cos dis ur english fit make the new couple "go and die" cheesy. Jah bless dem
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by mcdonald247(m): 9:19am On Oct 19, 2015
A . . .Men to that prayer,I TAPE THE BLESSING AND FAVOUR
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Zico4real(m): 9:20am On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Leyemoshood: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Congrats

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/4
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by MrHighSea: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Mek i hia
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by engrjacuzzi: 9:21am On Oct 19, 2015
if a soldier marries a lawyer,what should an engineer marry? please I need reasonable answers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by sonssyo: 9:22am On Oct 19, 2015
itsIYKE:
The wife needs to hit the gym shaaa......if doesn't wnt to xplode after first baby

u ehhhh,hit gym for wetin hubby na lekpa ,wify na vita foam,perfect match dou

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by sonssyo: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
if a soldier marries a lawyer,what should an engineer marry? please I need reasonable answers

doctor will not be bad either
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Souljaboi1: 9:24am On Oct 19, 2015
hedonistic:
After all his mushy show of emotion and affection, how long before he turns her to a punching bag?

Bad Belle is a disease... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by 4stylz: 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
I pity this girl; nigeria military men are useless except a foriegn one who is more reasonable;

Every nigeria military man believes they saves our life's in nigeria and think we should worship them forgetting that the country is still theirs as well. Bunch of fools.

None of my kids will ever join Nigeria force; I will prefer them in Ghana military than NA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by testimonyobaoyin(f): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2015
swaggprofessor:
u Sabi read at all or na writing dey hard u. cos ur entire english don dey run my belle.
u must be joking, if dis is your best my friend u need to join my son in class chai see English shocked

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Boyooosa(m): 9:26am On Oct 19, 2015
U sure say dis one go fit face boko-haram like dis shocked, dis one wey de romantic pass DiCaprio grin. I wish u best of Luck, in your Job n Marital Home! Nice one Bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by CSTR2: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
See how fat she is. And it is not even the sexy kind of fat.
Bleh. undecided undecided
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by LastProphet: 9:28am On Oct 19, 2015
damiloladuke:
i hate this..its stupid...public show of affections ...not my thing...its childish

DO YOU NEED AN ADMIN FOR YOUR BLOG? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

YOU ALSO WANNA LAFF TIRE TODAY? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

completely silly bit trust black people to copy anything they see on American channel without questioning, its a completely stewpid thing to do

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Owliver(m): 9:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Na mall proposing dey reign now abi? lawal o angry
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Princematarazzi(m): 9:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Na yourba military man, if na hausa military man no worry. But the it's cool. #OkBye

2 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by swaggprofessor(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=testimonyobaoyin post=39128706]u must be joking, if dis is your best my friend u need to join my son in class chai see English shocked[/quote N ur son must definitely be brilliant than u cos u lack the wisdon to realize that I was speaking in pidgin. Read well next time b4 commenting.
Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by teewhydope(m): 9:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Mopolchi:
Fight against boko haram dey ground, you dey here dey enjoy yourself. Which kain soldier this man be? How we go take defeat boko haram suppose to dey worry am?

undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by lilmizwierd(f): 9:32am On Oct 19, 2015
swaggprofessor:
u Sabi read at all or na writing dey hard u. cos ur entire english don dey run my belle.
It's Liberian pidgin o cheesy cheesy cheesy
This Soldier boy yaff marry a lawyer tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Military Officer Friend Proposed To His Lawyer Girlfriend by Orikinla(m): 9:37am On Oct 19, 2015
HALLELUJAH! AMEN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Bridesmaids Are Too Hot (Photos) / Roman Goddess Sends The Net Into Frenzy With New Hot Photos / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.