Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,216 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

what is love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what is love (2972 Views)

Why Is Love So Complicated? / Is LOVE Really This Blind? / Is Love Enough? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

what is love by bamysquare(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2015
in ur own word define love

1 Like

Re: what is love by ORACLE1975(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Loi grin grin angry grin
Re: what is love by bamysquare(m): 7:19am On Oct 19, 2015
This is not for single ppl like us

1 Like

Re: what is love by Tallesty1(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
So its got a vice or something like that in there?

A bit scary.
Re: what is love by lordthree(m): 7:31am On Oct 19, 2015
Stop fvcking oloshos
Re: what is love by bamysquare(m): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Hmmmm
why hmmm?

1 Like

Re: what is love by flawlesRebirth(f): 7:40am On Oct 19, 2015
ok.....its not a new thing to me.......i dowit with my boyfriend......
. virginaaaaaa claping ko
Re: what is love by Kingsley1000(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2015
VERY EDUCATING AND ENLIGHTENING,MY BABE MUST SEE THIS
Re: what is love by bamysquare(m): 7:55am On Oct 19, 2015
flawlesRebirth:

virginaaaaaa claping ko
but ur guy still look outside why? because u don't do it well
Re: what is love by holusormi(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2015
One girl used to do this to me , I ended up buying her a MacBook Air , an iphone and almost paying half her maters fees, meanwhile I don't have any of the above and am not even sure if I'll do my masters or not .... Smh ,, God save me from karashika angry

** believe this at your own peril cheesy grin -**
Re: what is love by naijaboiy: 8:10am On Oct 19, 2015
Tell them angry

You'll be fuçking a girl and the next moment you just feel like sleeping during the moment.

Imagine sad
Re: what is love by delishpot: 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
So the wife can also go find a boy friend if the husband isnt meeting her needs in bed shey? He is selfish and ignorant. Ask his wife now and you will hear her say he isnt good at the job either.
A side chick puts her interest behind to please her man so its easy for the inadequate man to feel like a super hero in bed with a side chick who has other guys that satisfy her so she can let a sugar daddy's slack fly.

If he expects something in bed he should discuss with his wife just as he expects her to discuss her needs with him rather than go sleep with a another man who can pleas3 her better than him.
Its very okay for married couples to express themselves and needs in bed rather than go look outside and justify their acts with excuses. Will he take this same BS excuse from his wife if she is caught cheating on him?
Re: what is love by chymystique(f): 9:16am On Oct 19, 2015
well thats for those with loose v@gina. If its still very tight you dont need to clasp it for him to ve his "heaven on earth" moment. smiley
Re: what is love by xpac01(m): 9:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Interesting...
Re: what is love by misspicy(f): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Very good eye opening article.....

For the married tho,husby will never look outside

Advice single ladies,please don't do this for boyfriends o,waste of time and energy if he no later marry you
Re: what is love by CharlyNick: 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Bros u just dropped a Big SECRETE. Will they Ladies note this? Or they already know
Re: what is love by michaelwilli(m): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2015
End time article
As some people would say. Educative tho
Re: what is love by IamLEGEND1: 11:12am On Oct 19, 2015
Re: what is love by PunterTim(m): 11:50am On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:
well thats for those with loose v@gina. If its still very tight you dont need to clasp it for him to ve his "heaven on earth" moment. smiley
Very True,It Feels Already Clasped...
Dat Sensation Tho!
Re: what is love by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:
u r lucky urs isnt loose wink
Re: what is love by ClassCaptain(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
Ichinbong
Re: what is love by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
I remembered one of my hommies back in days, he said his woman so fuucked him well that he did not know when he started saying he will buy her enough onitsha boutique when he get to clothes. Such is the power of punanny clenching.
Re: what is love by Edoblakky(m): 3:21am On Oct 20, 2015
I know that women as well as men can kegel. I also know that kegel or clasping for men can help them delay ejaculation during action. But this vaginal clasping is new to me. Wifey needs to tell me if this is what she's doing to me.
Re: what is love by QueenDaisyy(f): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: what is love by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 20, 2015
flawlesRebirth:

virginaaaaaa claping ko

You sef don dey fukc? O ga oh

(1) (Reply)

The First Four Words You See Discribes You. / Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy / A Nairalander Female Stalked me To Facebook.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.