Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy (2975 Views)

10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by casnido(m): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
1. “I Pull Out Before I Shoot Out’: Didn’t they tell you that your pre-cum has enough sperm from your last self-service session to father a child? Oh okay, you pee in-between sessions. Nice move. But you can’t honestly tell me that there weren’t a few slip-ups

in all your pull out encounters. You and I know that the sweetest part is when you offload all your goods in the right warehouse. So stop applauding yourself for staining the sheets. And just a little reminder, someone in the bible days died because of this type of thing.
2. ‘It’s The Woman’s Responsibility To Handle Contraception’This is how so many clueless men have been lied to. She tells you she’s on the pill or that she’ll pop some after and you believe and go in without protection. This same babe will come back a month later and tell you the pill(s) didn’t work. Dude, never believe any of that nonsense a woman says before Se x. Always have yourself locked and loaded.

See N0 3 Here ==>>> http://www.strictly9ja.com/latest/must-read-three-silly-things-men-do-during-sex-that-lead-to-pregnancy/

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by falconey(m): 7:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by cruzita(f): 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
I was here
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by samwise99(m): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
I was here
Me too
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by IHATEPUZZY(m): 7:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
cruzita:
I was here

hope u learnt sumtin grin
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
Op WERIS THE REST? undecided
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
embarassed
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by MidasTouche01(m): 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
samwise99:

Me too

Me three
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Smileprince(m): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
I once impregnated one of my ex by only hot romance that involves me hitting the pant and between laps. Lols
It wasn't funny when she came after weeks and said she's pregnant oooo. Hmmmmm I denied at first saying I never penetrated. But thinking deeply I was really responsible.
Since then hmmmmm I romance with my bet still on my waist. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by SSkillzzz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by SSkillzzz(m): 7:41pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:
I once impregnated one of my ex by only hot romance that involves me hitting the pant and between laps. Lols
It wasn't funny when she came after weeks and said she's pregnant oooo. Hmmmmm I denied at first saying I never penetrated. But thinking deeply I was really responsible.
bros how the pregnancy story end na...

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
MidasTouche01:

Me three
Me four
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:
So how she come do the pregnancy?
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Smileprince(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
SSkillzzz:

Offcox nothing out of the ordinary. I gave her the amount she requested for the usual.
The decision follows normal distribution.

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by samwise99(m): 7:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
SSkillzzz:

Guy.... U like stories.... Lol.

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by SSkillzzz(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Offcox nothing out of the ordinary. I gave her the amount she requested for the usual.
3 gbosa for you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Emilokoiyawon: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
cool Please someborry tell me warisdis poo? cool
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by yemmit90: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

If you didnt follow her to the lab to confirm it, then you've been scammed!

2 Likes

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by bettercreature(m): 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
yemmit90:

He was actually screwed! just read everything he wrote up there,You will realise he is clueless
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Smileprince(m): 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
yemmit90:

Haaa so no lady to defend me? Are you ladies saying nothing of such can actually happen?
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Smileprince(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
bettercreature:
He was actually screwed! just read everything he wrote up there,You will realise he is clueless

Bro it really happened, I was unclad and I insisted she's only on panties. Are you saying it can't happen? Knowing well after long time of hardened body you'll have pre-cum. Wish is as powerful as normal cum.
And remember that ladies too have their apex period of the cycle where they're very sensitive to getting pregnant. Our ladies can testify.

It was later I learnt about the day of a lady cycle when she's very sensitive. And when she's very dormant(even though u pour from today to tomorrow she won't be pregnant)
Ask them they'll tell you. And not all ladies are educated to such.
I'll advise you guys to be careful
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by yemmit90: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2016
bettercreature:

Lolz @clueless.
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
SSkillzzz:
3 gbosa for you!!!

E be like sey now na dis pisure de a ti take ova from Uncle Zuma own for nairaland
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by fartkay(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Bro it really happened, I was unclad and I insisted she's only on panties. Are you saying it can't happen? Knowing well after long time of hardened body you'll have pre-cum. Wish is as powerful as normal cum.
And remember that ladies too have their apex period of the cycle where they're very sensitive to getting pregnant. Our ladies can testify.

It was later I learnt about the day of a lady cycle when she's very sensitive. And when she's very dormant(even though u pour from today to tomorrow she won't be pregnant)
Ask them they'll tell you. And not all ladies are educated to such.
I'll advise you guys to be careful

Nothing of such happens, u ve just been scammed.

I engaged ma bae by rubbing my d!ck on her punny n dat was it only for her to tell me that she has take in just about a week because dea is no sign of her menstarting. I remain cool n calm after another 2 weeks she den observe her period.

Lesson
If a lady is a day or two to her mensuration n u had fun play with her.that sensation triggers a certain hormones which is capable of delaying her period till further notice.

So my Broda don't be scammed next time,

I do go to female talk shows, seminars, etc cos I know my future wife might not get all d ideas
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by donshady(m): 9:52pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Give that guy a bottle of origin.
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by Smileprince(m): 10:14pm On Jul 17, 2016
fartkay:

Nothing of such happens, u ve just been scammed.

I engaged ma bae by rubbing my d!ck on her punny n dat was it only for her to tell me that she has take in just about a week because dea is no sign of her menstarting. I remain cool n calm after another 2 weeks she den observe her period.

Lesson
If a lady is a day or two to her mensuration n u had fun play with her.that sensation triggers a certain hormones which is capable of delaying her period till further notice.

So my Broda don't be scammed next time,

I do go to female talk shows, seminars, etc cos I know my future wife might not get all d ideas

Guy I can't argue with you. You talk Base on your experience, same with me.

A lady is at the peak of their cycle ten days into the cycle. When it's very close to the end of the cycle they can no longer be that sharp in getting pregnant again. So you and I had our experiences at different times of a ladies cycle.

What you claim you do I do it always and nothing happens. Some ladies understand when to have safe sex. Even though it's raw it's still safe.

I can assure you that even with protection when having it on unsafe period she might get pregnant.

And please note she went to check at the hospital and it was confirmed.

Why are nairaland girls not defending me na, have I offended the gods? sad
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by gabi101(m): 10:27pm On Jul 17, 2016
SSkillzzz:

lmao...guy that your pics and comment just match cool grin

1 Like

Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by fartkay(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
Smileprince:

Guy I can't argue with you. You talk Base on your experience, same with me.

A lady is at the peak of their cycle ten days into the cycle. When it's very close to the end of the cycle they can no longer be that sharp in getting pregnant again. So you and I had our experiences at different times of a ladies cycle.

What you claim you do I do it always and nothing happens. Some ladies understand when to have safe sex. Even though it's raw it's still safe.

I can assure you that even with protection when having it on unsafe period she might get pregnant.

And please note she went to check at the hospital and it was confirmed.

Why are nairaland girls not defending me na, have I offended the gods? sad

U offend god ke.

Bro me understand you
Well well
Re: Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy by dreamwords: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
U have to know the basics, then u can fucck her raw,

(1) (Reply)

25 Stunning Photos Of Sunsets In Metropolises / Reasons Why You're Still Single / You Guys Won't Kill Me With "Mentions"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.