Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! (16839 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Kaybee14(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday sir! Wishing you many happy & fruitful years ahead.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by hotgunz(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2015
BlackrulesDworld:
One of the Igbos.

history teacher i sight u.... Abeg d go i got alot of work to do
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by jaymichael(m): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Oga Gowon. You kept Nigeria one in the best way you can. You are not perfect, so are your enemies. However history judge you, history will always be true that you you were committed to the Nigerian cause and for that you tried your best to the best of your ability.
Happy Birthday once again sir.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by ylaa(f): 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
Make the ibos swallow panal n panadol extra
quote author=kestolove95 post=39126677]dat name gowon dey giv ibos headache[/quote]
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 19, 2015
The mass murderer, the genocide comptroller. You will live to see Biafra as independent nation.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by gbegudujo: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday sir. I pray to God today O lord my God let me live above this age in good health and peace of mind seeing my children and grand and great grand children in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by JETROYA(m): 8:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Aydgr8(m): 8:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday sir!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by father042: 8:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Thank God for you General, More fruitful healthy years.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by morounkola(f): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
It concerns you because some of the infrastructures we enjoy today were put in place by this man. The popular ikorodu road, NYSC were all credits to him. Even the Third mainland bridge started with him before IBB completed the project. Sometimes I wonder how Nigeria would have been without the infrastructures this General put in place.

Happy birthday sir, many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:23am On Oct 19, 2015
onyepapa:
Fucck him

[size=38pt]now this must be an ibo man[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by simplycarro: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
I opened this thread to read what the flatheaddss would be saying, as usual they didn't disappoint with their hate.
Who is going to wean Igbos from hatred for Nigerians and Nigeria.?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Decapo: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday to you sir and happy birthday to me too...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by AzizG550(m): 8:25am On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedHAPPY BIRTHDAY PA GOWON

THE SLAYER OF THE IGBOS

THE MAN WHO MADE OJUKWU RAN LIKE A COWARD TO IVORY COAST

THE MAN WHO EMPOWERED BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE TO CONQUER Biafra

THE MAN WHO MADE SURE THE IGBOS LEARN TO EMBRACE UNITY.

MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO SEE NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB CRIMINALS ROT IN DSS DUNGEON.
undecided
You are an unrepentant "imbeSile"

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Ezedon(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2015
happy birthday my great hero
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bugzbunny: 8:26am On Oct 19, 2015
Am sure he will die of regret
Look at the country he fought to keep together
A den of rapists
A den of looters
a country where impunity thrieves
No light
Education is on decline
Bad roads
Useless country... Useless Gowon
All generation will spit on u

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bukqar(m): 8:26am On Oct 19, 2015
tobimillar:
If I write HBD here, will the guy see it?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GENERAL, cheesy
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by kkboy(m): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2015
May God do to you , your family, kins men and tribe what you did to the biafrians.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by morounkola(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday to you. Many more years of God's faithfulness, and mercies.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Ilekeh(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2015
dialfa:
eiyaaah! see what nonsense you fought us for.

stay alive and see Igbos progress more than any other monkeys in your zoo.

Ewu foolish man n'ebe akwa.

Ojukwu nye anyi egbe k'anyi gbagbuo Gowan.

Still alive and seeing Igbos being ruled by uncircumcised cow herders

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by orisa37: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
Go on with one Nigeria. Congratulations!!!!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by pedronado8: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
HBD SIR
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Ilekeh(f): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
A den of rapists
A den of looters
No light
Education is on decline
Bad roads

You forget to mention sewage system.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by prettyboi1(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
God Bless the great Nigerian man. Happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Engrpj(m): 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
icedfire:
so? Wetin come consign me? when I do buyday, Gowan wish me Hbd?

Biafran.....!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bugzbunny: 8:28am On Oct 19, 2015
simplycarro:
I opened this thread to read what the flatheaddss would be saying, as usual they didn't disappoint with their hate.
Who is going to wean Igbos from hatred for Nigerians and Nigeria.?
Scratch face fool
Go and soak garri with red oil
Yeeeee... One nigeria
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by prettyboi1(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
A den of rapists
A den of looters
No light
Education is on decline
Bad roads
grin sorry, Nigeria continues to strive to be great and we will. If you don't like it, you can relocate and adopt a new nationality. Cheers man.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by eluquenson(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Congrats to our former President...am also celebrating my birthday today, kindly drop your messages for me too grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Engrpj(m): 8:30am On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:
Am sure he will die of regret Look at the country he fought to keep together A den of rapists A den of looters a country where impunity thrieves No light Education is on decline Bad roads Useless country... Useless Gowon All generation will spit on u

Useless Biafran......
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by harshemeyou: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
happy birthday day

to you baba may you life longer than you expected another 60 years will meet you on earth
salute YES SIR
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by joseph1832(m): 8:31am On Oct 19, 2015
God bless your new age sir, but you owe it to us to tell us to give us your own version of what lead to the civil war.

Ojukwu is dead, we will never know his version, but you're very alive, so please write a book and tell us, for posterity sake.

Once again sir, Happy Birthday.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Ideyontop: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Suspends Evacuation Of Stranded Nigerians / Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion / Gbajabiamila Writes Chinese Leader•’fayose’s Letter Amounts To Sabotage’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.