Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! (16851 Views)

Ernest Shonekan Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by baloney: 8:32am On Oct 19, 2015
happi baff day your excellency
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by doris107: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
happy birthday sir, I wish you many more years in sound health.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by simplycarro: 8:33am On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Scratch face fool
Go and soak garri with red oil
Yeeeee... One nigeria
Frustrated Ashewo staffing biafran , if you want to live long, learn to appreciate and respect old age.
Your fixation with dead and buried cause will only lead you to eternal hatred and short life
Oya wish the respected General a happy birthday and thereafter go and look for akpu to swallow grin grin
Reserve some of that bitterness in you for other Generals still alive grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Boyooosa(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
Any day I read, hear about or encounter a gallant leader, I remember your name and murmur in my mind: Go On With One Nigeria! That Propanganda will never fade in my mind even though I cant attribute any other thing thing dan being a former Head of State of The Federal republic of Nigeria, but I can give a 23hr lecture on that particular skill of leadership. It is d best charm of succeeding as a Leader! Cheers Bro(I am not dat rude, he looks young in my heart)

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Paschal55(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
lalasticlala:
Former military Head of State, Yakubu Gowon Turns 81 Today!

Drop your birthday messages for him...

Happy birthday...
Bullshit!!!...so after the mass killing and genocides committed against my innocent people You still want me to wish him happiness Noooway!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by nuelsilva(m): 8:36am On Oct 19, 2015
happy birthday our general
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by mothernature: 8:37am On Oct 19, 2015
Y are u guys wishing dis Awusa fulani man well we All know d rule he played in 1967
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Boyooosa(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2015
Paschal55:
Bullshit!!!...so after the mass killing and genocides committed against my innocent people You still want me to wish him happiness Noooway!!!
Sir, curse Ojukwu in the Grave-yard!
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by stancydg: 8:39am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir. God bless you. More Prosperity and strength to continue to stand in prayer for Nigeria. God bless Nigeria in ur lifetime in Jesus' Precious Name.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by firstolalekan(m): 8:40am On Oct 19, 2015
searching4love:
undecidedHAPPY BIRTHDAY PA GOWON

THE SLAYER OF THE IGBOS

THE MAN WHO MADE OJUKWU RAN LIKE A COWARD TO IVORY COAST

THE MAN WHO EMPOWERED BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE TO CONQUER Biafra

THE MAN WHO MADE SURE THE IGBOS LEARN TO EMBRACE UNITY.

MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO SEE NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB CRIMINALS ROT IN DSS DUNGEON.
undecided
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by IamOluwatobaFat(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2015
A great general, one of the best...........llnp
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by cocoduck: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2015
die slow you mother fvcker
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by amdoyin82(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy birthday sir..
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Austin234(m): 8:47am On Oct 19, 2015
HBD SIR. I luv u for one thing, 'Nigeria Pray Program'
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by templegate: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2015
81 Cheers for An Uncommon Leader!

Gowon is truly the Father of Nigeria.

More Grace Sir.

We wish you many more fruitful years ahead.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bugzbunny: 8:50am On Oct 19, 2015
simplycarro:

Frustrated Ashewo staffing biafran , if you want to live long, learn to appreciate and respect old age.
Your fixation with dead and buried cause will only lead you to eternal hatred and short life
Oya wish the respected General a happy birthday and thereafter go and look for akpu to swallow grin grin
Reserve some of that bitterness in you for other Generals still alive grin
Only scratch face fools crave a failed state
glad he is alive to see the Nigeria he fought so much to kEep.. Swines
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bugzbunny: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Engrpj:

Useless Biafran......
Useless cunt...
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by BlaqJew: 8:52am On Oct 19, 2015
IbnSultaan:
once a soldier always a soldier

You left Nigeria intact after the failed rebellion

remain bless sir

Slave
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by simplycarro: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2015
bugzbunny:

Only scratch face fools crave a failed state
glad he is alive to see the Nigeria he fought so much to kEep.. Swines
Your life is a failure, that is why bitterness in you oozes through the Internet grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bugzbunny: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2015
Austin234:
Wat has the prayers done
Oya eat ur prayers
Useless country
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by inapute: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2015
I may not be celebrating your special day with you but I want you to know that I am thinking of you & wishing you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by bugzbunny: 9:02am On Oct 19, 2015
Austin234:
simplycarro:

Your life is a failure, that is why bitterness in you oozes through the Internet grin
Get a life first
Bloody scratch faced islamist
Useless lot
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Princematarazzi(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2015
Oma onye m bu? Meanwhile, kedu ebe o ga eme owambe?

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by dialfa: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2015
Ilekeh:

Still alive and seeing Igbos being ruled by uncircumcised cow herders

In your dreams.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by danccy1(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=39125882]Former military Head of State, Yakubu Gowon Turns 81 Today!

Drop your birthday messages for him...

Happy birthday...
He is D reason for what we are suffering now....
Bleep him
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by Octaves(m): 9:10am On Oct 19, 2015
He was the actual cause of the war. If he had any integrity, if he was unbiased and had the interest of the entire Nigeria at heart, Nigeria would have been a far better place and the war would not have happened.
He's responsible for everything that led to the war. But ppl here who have been biased by bowdlerized and self justifying accounts of the war to paint Ojukwu bad will come and say nonsense
one Nigeria indeed.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by blackboy(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2015
Happy Birthday Sir.

Please you are not getting younger. Could you write a book in the truths about what you know about the coups civil war and Nigeria. I know you may think it will further divide the country but I feel it will help teach Nigerians that the truth will one day come out so always do right.

I know your deep involvement in church is a way of cleansing.

God bless you
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2015
Those who you defeated during the first civil war have started making noise. Pls advise PMB on aw to sweep them out of our country again. Any aw Happy birthday ur Excellency.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by ellahzy(f): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Sicozone:
81.... Happy birthday to a war hero.... Eighty-one is the square of 9 and the fourth power of 3. Like all powers of three, 81 is a perfect totient number . It is a heptagonal number and a centered octagonal number . It is also a tribonacci number , and an open meandric number . 81 is the ninth member of the Mian- Chowla sequence . In base 10, it is a Harshad number , and one of three non-trivial numbers (the other two are 1458 and 1729 ) which, when its digits are added together, produces a sum which, when multiplied by its reversed self, yields the original number: 8 + 1 = 9 9 × 9 = 81 (although this case is somewhat degenerate, as the sum has only a single digit). The inverse of 81 is 0.012345679 recurring, missing only the digit "8" from the complete set of digits. Just for you sir!

OMG... how do u know all these...am interested o
Re: Yakubu Gowon Celebrates 81st Birthday Today! by MztrChukwu(m): 9:15am On Oct 19, 2015
Sicozone:
81.... Happy birthday to a war hero....
Eighty-one is the square of 9 and the fourth
power of 3. Like all powers of three, 81 is a
perfect totient number . It is a heptagonal number
and a centered octagonal number . It is also a
tribonacci number , and an open meandric
number . 81 is the ninth member of the Mian-
Chowla sequence .
In base 10, it is a Harshad number , and one of
three non-trivial numbers (the other two are
1458 and 1729 ) which, when its digits are added
together, produces a sum which, when multiplied
by its reversed self, yields the original number:
8 + 1 = 9
9 × 9 = 81
(although this case is somewhat degenerate, as
the sum has only a single digit).
The inverse of 81 is 0.012345679 recurring,
missing only the digit "8" from the complete set
of digits.
Just for you sir!

What the Bleep is all dse?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Yet To Return, 6 Days After Forum In Saudi Arabia / Fashola Settles EEDC And Geometric Power Dispute Over Supply To Aba / Oshiomhole Blames PDP For ‘Third Term Agenda’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.